Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord you guys are a hot mess. Blaming and flaming at each other with word twisting and not even a care for facts.
Y'all need to find something productive to do, like maybe write a song or think before you spew out bullshit on an internet forum.

I'm done.

Do tell us TAE, What is the purpose of having the FBI involved in local school board meetings, other than intimidation?
The local law enforcement is fully capable of handling spirited disagreements at school board meetings.
Do you really want to live in a society that has the secret service targeting ordinary citizens over what they say?
I sure as hell don't want that.
PS: NOBODY was hurt at any of the meetings.
That's all puff along with the "domestic terrorist" labels..
It's way out of line dude.
If you're okay with it, then I don't want to live in the same country.

It's called Denial Don't Even Notice It's A Lie

I repeat

After you said it to me in clearly a mean-spirited way - allow me to return the courtesy:

Bye
Fair enough. Though ironically, I wasn't even referring to you. Typical thinking of everything being about themselves and nothing else matters.
I am just annoyed with hearing banter back and forth with only personal opinion as the device. That, is what I am done listening to.

I suppose I should have said I banned myself from this thread. It's just become something I am tired of hearing. You all just have fun bickering. I'm out. Peace! 🤙

If people were not allowed to post stupid political bullshit, this problem would not exist.
If you allow such bullshit to be posted, then expect an equal response.
It's not hard.

• Wow
Reactions: RFR
If people were not allowed to post stupid political bullshit, this problem would not exist.
And then your point is? Obviously the conversation compels you to argue with any other opinion.. So I suppose that is the attraction?

What I am personally done with, is the fact that nobody ever has even a hint of listening to another opinion. Only shitty ass changing of subject and basically trolling with out any hint of understanding. Not going to take a side or place blame, but it is obvious from an outside perspective.

Again, enjoy circling back to no result land....
Like sand through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives....

And then your point is? Obviously the conversation compels you to argue with any other opinion.. So I suppose that is the attraction?
Yup.
Someone says something incendiary and I will retort.
Why?
Because allowing one single echo chamber to exist and expand is bad for humanity.

Yup.
Why?
Because allowing one single echo chamber to exist and expand is bad for humanity.
No. Someone says something you disagree with and you retort.
Hate to break the news to you Dave, but you’re not the hall monitor of free speech in your quest to save humanity.

You’re attitudes just make you a totalitarian dictator type. Thank god you’re not in a position of power.

No. Someone says something you disagree with and you retort.
Hate to break the news to you Dave, but you’re not the hall monitor of free speech in your quest to save humanity.

You’re attitudes just make you a totalitarian dictator type. Thank god you’re not in a position of power.
I agree.
I am NOT the hall monitor.
And guess what?
Your attitude is no different. :ROFLMAO:

But Dave you appear to have one topic of conversation............Orange man bad.

When asked about other stuff and the topic of the thread you never answer.

Yup.
Why?
Good lord man, do you not see that your incendiary may be the same result from another with an alternate point of view?
Can you not take a step back and see that we live in a world of that has people living in it with thoughts and opinions that differ from yours? It should be a rational and easy thing to do and have rational conversation about. Is that not what freedom is? Maybe this forum is a place that you can express yourself and also learn from others?

Seriously man, take a step back and think about what you are doing with your stance. You are alienating others, and condemning yourself to a belief that may or may not be fair to others. Who are any of us to decide specifically who is right or wrong. There is supposed to be a 'justice system' that determines that based upon what the people vote on to create the laws.... Evidentially here in US, the justice system has been taken over by the party in charge now and by previous administrations. The last administration, was fought by it throughout and it continues. Where the beginning of that corruption started, who fucking knows. It sure was before anything about Trump had anything to do with it.
I'm personally done hearing his name. Who gives a shit if he is an asshole. I don't even care if he got peed on by strippers. He is not the issue at hand 'NOW'. So why the constant bringing him up and diluting the 'NOW' fact that the Biden administration is a complete joke? In a thread about Biden?

What really blows my mind after hearing the back and forth here, are two things I feel. Sorry, I could be wrong...

1: Nobody ever listens to any fact that is given by someone who opposes another persons belief. It is obviously not possible to convince some people that there is alternative truth when they are predisposed to what they believe. I get it, won't even try with my own mother.

2: The diversionary tactics or blatant changing of a subject to divert the attention of direct questions in order to dilute the questions being asked. Answer the fucking question already! It happens over and over here and it is completely ridiculous! Ugh! It's like watching toddlers fight over toys! Ugh!

In conclusion, nobody gonna change anyones mind unless they have the ability to listen. Strange, deaf people on a recording forum. How does that even make sense...

I don't expect a Nobel peace prize after my rant above^^^! LMAO!

Hey I could be wrong, but I see a bunch of blow-hards allowing their country to be taken over by the elites, and this childish bickering continues. Doing nobody any good in any way by ignoring what is happening around them...

Again...
This problem would NOT exist were it not be allowed to post stupid political bullshit.
Ok so what is political bullshit to you? Anything where someone posts that they may agree with Trump? Anything where they condemn the president president? Or everything to do with both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back