What's goin' on with everybody

Beak- bar keep , this draft tastes like piss!
Bar Keep- I dunno, it said it was Fosters'
I worked in a pub/bar when younger. In the UK there was a type of beer that came in 'not' sealed barrels. Well that was a mistake. Not piss but left overs and pour offs.

Last edited:
It has come to the attention of all that matter (me) that this thread has provided waaaaaaaaaaay too much insight and information into the dark, dank and disgusting underbelly of pubs and eateries around the world...So much so in fact it's leaving me feeling a little queasy inside ....but you know...

That's life and I can't deny it
Many times I thought of cutting out but my heart won't buy it
But if there's nothing shaking come this here July
I'm gonna roll myself up
In a big ball and die

Last edited:
ya? no.

Youd go septic eventually. There are plenty of pathogens that transfer in the urine. Some even resistant to antibiotics. Any evidence of bacteriuria would mean piss is not sterile.

Screenshot 2022-06-09 162335.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-09 163402.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all need to get your priorities straight. There are real problems in the world - such as this : Washington Post
Dooood! You have no idea...This factory is just 4 miles from my house...It employs several hundred people from our local community... no peppers...no workie...no $$$$ OH SHIT! I'm heading to the dollar store n stocking up I use that shit on everything ...

I even have a theme song for it! sung to the melody of La Cucaracha replacing La Cucaracha with Hot cha Sriracha...It works

I've never used the stuff. I have a couple of hot sauces in the cabinet, but mostly I just use my ghost peppers when I want some heat. I have several dozen frozen, and a bunch dried that I put in an old pepper grinder.

I've never used the stuff. I have a couple of hot sauces in the cabinet, but mostly I just use my ghost peppers when I want some heat. I have several dozen frozen, and a bunch dried that I put in an old pepper grinder.
I think this sauce is more about the overall flavor with some sugar and garlic rather than heat. Though it has a bit with the red jalapeños. My last job at a Chevy dealer, one of the techs turned me on to it. Lots of people put it on everything but I couldn't handle that much. Like my grandfather used to smother his breakfast eggs with ketchup.

I think this sauce is more about the overall flavor with some sugar and garlic rather than heat. Though it has a bit with the red jalapeños. My last job at a Chevy dealer, one of the techs turned me on to it. Lots of people put it on everything but I couldn't handle that much. Like my grandfather used to smother his breakfast eggs with ketchup.
That's the one thing I think that shouldn't go with eggs. For eggs I think 'Daddies' sauce or a 'Brown' type sauce at breakfast with bacon etc. But over here we have an English Breakfast. Which is bacon, sausage, eggs, black pudding (blood sausage) baked beans, mushrooms, fried tomatoes, possibly fried bread. This is great with 'Daddies' sauce over a Ketchup.

Oh, yeah..get the eggs going in the bacon's fat. Use a 2nd tier to warm the strips. Then get some onion in with the hash browns , and brown them in with bacon fat. MMMMmmm.

Oh, yeah..get the eggs going in the bacon's fat. Use a 2nd tier to warm the strips. Then get some onion in with the hash browns , and brown them in with bacon fat. MMMMmmm.
Beaky try this. Bacon fat in frying pan, then hot fry your slice of bread both sides in it. Serve your eggs on top of the fried bread with your Daddies/brown sauce. Guaranteed to clog them arteries, but a lovely way to get there.

Cost-Cutting Mode - Phase II

Switched phone carrier. Went from unlimited everything down to the most basic service, which is a phone with 1GB Data (still unlimited Talk/Text). That shaved $75 off my monthly bill.

I was using a 2017 ($800) top-of-the-line Galaxy S7 Edge, now using one of my new carrier's proprietary phones ($80). Except for screen size, this new model is every bit as good as the ol' Galaxy. It even fits into the Galaxy's wallet case, but the camera holes do not align so a new wallet is on the way, along with screen shields.

This means I will be able to buy milk for the baby ;)

Miley's eyes were looking wonky. Creepy. No pupils? No problem I got you.
Screenshot 2022-06-25 161258.jpg
I fixed them...(bored..watching youtube videos..)

Screenshot 2022-06-25 1612518.jpg
Dot Dot. Have a nice day..

Last edited:
Piss is not sterile. It has bacteria and contaminates not filtered in the liver/kids. Also carries a viral load. They are bullshit artists. This is misinformation. DO NOT drink your urine.
Now you tell me! :facepalm:

But seriously. I've been looking into what they call biochar. For gardening purposes. I think in part the concept originates from terra preta soil from the Amazon basin. But the charred wood doesn't do its thing in the garden unless you load it first. Apparently one method of loading the biochar is pissing on it, though it is not recommended for growing edibles.

Pretty interesting stuff, if one is into that sort of thing. I'm currently studying up on making my own biochar to amend the soil here for gardening. There will be several test runs before commiting.

There are shamans that drink their own urine as daily therapy. It is not sterile. Further than sterility, it is not fit for consumption. They are idiots that dont have enough common sense to not drink their urine.

Mick, ever try basic Miracle Gro?

Anybody know how to remove a driveway 3" post lamp that is stuck/rusted on? It no longer illuminates(not the bulb). I was going to slice the sides of the mount with a dremel tool. And twist back n forth. Not sure..I would hate to cut the post top. Then it will not be 7 ft. for replacement. It will be like 6 and 3/4'.

Last edited:
Some serious soaking with a penetrating oil such as CRC, WD-40 or something better. Saturate it and give it some hours to wick it's way throughout the rust.

Back