What's goin' on with everybody

This guy I knew at work Rob, took a shit in the public works reservoirs. In the building, in the standing tanks, post treatment. So you never can tell whats going on. Since then I make my own drinking water.
We have weekly bacti samples taken from the distribution system from a certified lab. I don't know what state that was in but it sounds like nonsense to me.

Quarters share a key with the works building. He let himself in.

There was no water tower. It was a building with two pools. One before and after a system of vats. The one that looked like a swimming pool was clearly after treatment. The dirtier one/ uglier one was before.

Quarters share a key with the works building. He let himself in.

There was no water tower. It was a building with two pools. One before and after a system of vats. The one that looked like a swimming pool was clearly after treatment. The dirtier one/ uglier one was before.
I'm not buying it.

This guy I knew at work Rob, took a shit in the public works reservoirs. In the building, in the standing tanks, post treatment. So you never can tell whats going on. Since then I make my own drinking water.

Somebody somewhere must have been like...' does this water taste shitty to you?'
I know this one asshole that told me a story of when he was working at a fast food place and pissed in the deep fryer and then cooked and served food out of it... what a dumbass dickhead..
Another cat who I thought was a pretty decent straight up kind of person that I'd known for years shocked the hell out of me with this one... he used to spit in the baked potatoes that he was cutting open and Buttering how fucked up is that? ...assholes like them need their asses beat hard...never trusted either of those stupid ass mofo's further than I could throw em after they revealed their inner evil sides to me...... I suppose they were hoping I'd have my own and maybe relieve some of their guilt....If you screw with me or people I care about I will hunt you down and get you back equally or better but I could never do shit like the aforementioned just for sick giggles....

All of that still goes on and is common. I havent ate a takeaway meal except for chips in over 20 years.

OMG. Chips are THE WORST for that.
The dude pissed in the deep fryer... not that it is going to hurt anyone and piss is generally sterile ...some people purposely drink it for their health...but it is just kinda of a dang weird gross thing to consider your food being fried in fo sho!

Treated water is tested in so many places that it would have been caught.
No, he was caught. They had TV cameras back then.

It wasn't the water testing, it was the security cameras. He was caught and terminated , that was the last i heard of him.

The enclosed tanks were small, like propane sized in a line. They were separated by 2 pools. One was larger and cleaner than the other. I have no knowledge of it further than that. You say public works doesnt have a standing pool of clean water? or its not like I described inside? It was.

Last edited:
piss is generally sterile ...some people purposely drink it for their health..
Piss is not sterile. It has bacteria and contaminates not filtered in the liver/kids. Also carries a viral load. They are bullshit artists. This is misinformation. DO NOT drink your urine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
No, he was caught. They had TV cameras back then.

It wasn't the water testing, it was the security cameras. He was caught and terminated , that was the last i heard of him.

The enclosed tanks were small, like propane sized in a line. They were separated by 2 pools. One was larger and cleaner than the other. I have no knowledge of it further than that. You say public works doesnt have a standing pool of clean water? or its not like I described inside? It was.
No, I'm not saying that at all. If he was caught and terminated then I'll buy it. For it to go unnoticed would be almost impossible. I thought that's what you were suggesting. Treated water before it hits the distribution system in California needs to be in an enclosed Reservoir. Then it's checked for chlorine residuals while in the distribution system and bacti testing is required as well. That's not to say a person couldn't cut a lock, open a reservoir hatch and defile the water inside of it but that almost certainly never made it to the customer's tap. E.coli testing is routine and would have caught it and that water would have been dumped. That's all I was suggesting. But to not drink tap water because this one time a guy back in the 90's shit in a flocculation tank is dumb. To me.

Our drinking water is safe in this country and when purveyor's and administrators make decisions to put those systems in jeopardy there are grave consequences for those decisions. See Flint.

Piss is not sterile. It has bacteria and contaminates not filtered in the liver/kids. Also carries a viral load. They are bullshit artists. This is misinformation. DO NOT drink your urine.
Some of the pubs I have drank in must have been doing it for years. :unsure: :-)

Last edited:
Ata boy Beaky thanks for the true skinny on this popular myth.. I drank the Kool aid...but not the urine Whew!

Back