Jan 6 ratings dud

The american intelligence community has no problem with the idea of stealing democratic elections from other countries using electronic theft, a la Hammer and Scorecard.
Am I the only person around that has an issue with it?

The american intelligence community has no problem with the idea of stealing democratic elections from other countries using electronic theft, a la Hammer and Scorecard.
Am I the only person around that has an issue with it?
You refuse to give a straight answer, so the assumption is you believe the election was stolen from Trump. If the “intelligence community” has no issues stealing elections, why did they allow Hillary to lose in 2016? And if the “intelligence community” is just electronically flipping the votes, why are you so concerned about small-time ballot stuffing and such? How will mail in ballots and ID requirements make any difference if the deep state picks the winner anyway?

All democrats really care about is winning.
How soon they forget.
Just wait until the shoe goes on the other foot again.

Democrats more likely to be concerned about election security than Republicans, poll finds​

Politics Oct 10, 2018 10:16 AM EDT

By 58 percent to 39 percent, Democrats are more likely than Republicans to say they are very concerned about hackers affecting U.S. election systems. That represents a flip from the results of a similar survey taken in 2016.

Could somebody please take care of this instead of the "conspiracy nut" cliches?
We have a real genuine problem with our electronic voting system that is splitting this country down the middle.
Real Democratic countries don't use a voting system that the majority doesn't trust.
Thank you.

Last edited:
All democrats really care about is winning.
How soon they forget.
Just wait until the shoe goes on the other foot again.

Democrats more likely to be concerned about election security than Republicans, poll finds​

Politics Oct 10, 2018 10:16 AM EDT

You like to go on about stuff instead of answering questions. You are unhinged.

You refuse to give a straight answer, so the assumption is you believe the election was stolen from Trump.
My concern is the election system.
I don't know if the election was stolen from Trump or not stolen from Trump.
Our election system is a fraud, so how can I know?
Maybe Hillary won 2016. I don't know.
You don't seem to get it.

You are unhinged.

I'm being impartial.
Who else would allow Hillary the benefit of the doubt?
Fraud can work either way.
I'm being impartial, no?
As I heard it there were people in the intel community that didn't want Hillary (after what happened in Benghazi).
It scared the crap out of them.

Last edited:
My concern is the election system.
I don't know if the election was stolen from Trump or not stolen from Trump.
Our election system is a fraud, so how can I know?
Maybe Hillary won 2016. I don't know.
You don't seem to get it.
I do get it. “Our election system is a fraud” is a bold claim that wasn’t an issue prior to Trump claiming it and using it to profit a quarter of a billion dollars. Since we can’t know for certain, we look at the evidence. Like lots of things, I have to have faith that things work like they should. We try to live civilized and hope we stop the bad guys, including people that would cheat on an election.

You are choosing to overlook glaring evidence that Trump lied, and developed this doubt in our system for his own gain.

Democrats are getting more skeptical about the election system leading up to the 2022 midterms.
The left deserves the black eye they will get for ignoring the problem.

conducted almost 2 years ago, before the 2020 election.
try again
No. YOU try again. That poll clearly indicates that it was taken just before and just after the election.

It's Trump's messaging *FOR YEARS* and your parroting of those messages that have caused people to doubt to the degree that they do.

“Our election system is a fraud” is a bold claim that wasn’t an issue prior to Trump claiming it
No you don't get it.
Numerous democrats said the same about the voting machines and the election after 2016 -- saying it was stolen.
Let me see if I can find the video compilation again.

The 2016 election was stolen. Got a nicer way to say that?​

Image without a caption

By Tom Toles
December 16, 2016 at 9:31 a.m. EST

Flashback: Democrats Warned of Voting Machines 'Switching' Votes Last Year​

BY MATT MARGOLIS NOV 13, 2020 3:06 PM ET

Here is a key paragraph from the letter, which is still available via Senator Warren’s Senate website.

In 2018 alone “voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they’d inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana.”14 In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in “nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states.”15 And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate’s electronic tally showed he received an improbable 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county’s Republican Chairwoman said,”[n]othing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That’s a problem.”16 These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.

No. YOU try again. That poll clearly indicates that it was taken just before and just after the election.
The poll did not ask if people trusted the results.
All the other polls say the majority doesn't trust the results of the election system.
How do you explain that?

Last edited:
You can post all the conspiracy theories, opinion pieces and polls you want, but when it comes to things that actually count, like court cases, recounts and testimonies, the Big lie has zero victories. A 100% failure rate. Big Lie proponents are stuck in a feedback loop of failure, they are like Wile E Coyote trying to get the road runner, it's never going to happen. Trumpers are just trying to lay a smoke screen to hide their failures.

Back