Jan 6 ratings dud

Schiff lied again, by chopping up the text exchange between Meadows and Jordan, and throwing away most of it.
Schiff falsely claimed this was the text:

1655345289175.png

The actual text exchange was legitimate about the statutory requirements for electors, but Schiff's abbreviated version is an exagerration.
If any electors were disputed by Pence, then maybe there would be something to it.
None of the electors were disputed by Mr. Pence.

Last edited:
Shifty and the rest are some manipulative lying bastards. Lying by omission.

And why isn’t Ray Epps arrested? Oh, never mind, he’s in the club.

And why isn’t Ray Epps arrested?
because he's an FBI provocateur.
The crowd even called him out as a "fed".
What other reason could there possibly be?
a plea deal? no.... he wasn't arrested, so he does NOT need a plea deal.
Any more possibilities, folks?

So do people still believe Trump after his own daughter and staff testified against him? I guess top republicans must be part of the "conspiracy" as well.

Big lie supporters remind me of the Japanese soldiers who fought on for years after the war was over.

About 71 percent of Republicans oppose the indictment of Trump over Jan. 6th according to a Navigator Research poll. That’s actually way lower than I would have though.

Attachments

• 7E699079-550F-4A70-80AC-0802047766C2.png
    7E699079-550F-4A70-80AC-0802047766C2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
So do people still believe Trump after his own daughter and staff testified against him? I guess top republicans must be part of the "conspiracy" as well.

A democracy would give the MAJORITY an election system they want, NO?

Like the majority of americans, I do NOT trust our election system for any election, past, present and future, and what truly amazes me is all the people in denial about american sentiment on elections, who are put-off by things that civilized countries do not tolerate in their elections. Perhaps Russia really did steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton. Is that the kind of election system you want?

Here's how they feel in California before the June primaries.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — We are just five days away from the midterm primary election in California, and the spotlight is on election integrity.

County officials say they’re bracing for a wave of Kern residents who will be scrutinizing the process of counting votes and verifying ballot signatures on election night.

Election officials say their process is secure.

Workers process vote-by-mail ballots, scanning signatures with a machine before reviewing them by hand. Then, every ballot is fed into a machines that tabulates the votes. Security cameras watch the entire process before officials do a hand count of one percent of randomly-selected precincts.

Still, not everyone feels confident votes will be tallied fairly and accurately.

We want to know: Do you have confidence in the integrity of our elections system?

A slight majority, 54 percent of respondents, said they do not have confidence in the integrity of our elections system

What can I say except that another country owns their election process through proprietary software?
Their contract with Dominion prohibits anyone from opening the hood and looking at the software -- to examine the vulnerabilities.

Just trust them.... yeah right. The company is run by radical extremists... just trust them....

I don't live in California, so it aint my problem, buy I can understand how the majority feels.

Last edited:
nice conspiracy theory, orchestrated at a stalinist show trial.
That's the new america, congratulations.
You know, we would NOT have so much disagreement over elections, if our country was a democray and gave the MAJORITY of people the election process they wanted top start with.

Hillary still thinks she won 2016, and now I'm not so sure that she lost.
Perhaps Russia actually interfered with our 2016 hackable voting machines.
You should be banned from this forum you piece of shit.

Personal honesty is treason in a world of lies.
It simply can NOT be allowed.
Wrong. When you pick and choose what's real and what's true - delusion becomes a way of life. You don't get to insist that unicorns are real to the point that you destabilize our society.

You're dangerous. Literally. Gloves are off Trumper.

You don't get to insist that unicorns are real to the point that you destabilize our society.
It's an undeniable fact that the majority of americans do not trust our election system.
Deal with it.
PS: I don't think I really want another term of Trump, but I would like to trust the results of the next election.
I'd vote Sanders (an outsider) over Romney (an insider).
I don't fit any of your obsolete paradigms, especially the republican vs democrat one.
It's like the old Ford vs Chevy arguments back in the 60s.
Who really cares now?
You and your views are an anachronism.

Last edited:
It's an undeniable fact that the majority of americans do not trust our election system.
Deal with it.
PS: I don't think I really want another term of Trump, but I would like to trust the results of the next election.
I don't fit any of your obsolete paradigms, especially the republican vs democrat one.
Who really cares now?
No. You are wrong. But you are wrong about everything I see you comment on. Without exception.

You are what you are - your record here speaks for itself and there's nothing you can do about that now. You are an extremist, an ideologue.... lacking balance, moderation, reason, and rationality. That's on you. You own your decisions. You and people like you are systematically ruining our country. I intend to fight back.

Deal with it.
Who really cares now?
I’ve said this before and you ignored it, so here it is again:

This is a separate issue. I understand and agree that election integrity is important. I’m all for ID requirements and not mailing unsolicited ballots.

The question you were asked is do you believe Trump, specifically regarding 2020. Did he win, even though most of his cabinet and his family say it was bullshit, 60+ judges threw out lawsuits, and he clearly gained $250M in donations perpetuating it. Election fraud needs to be prevented, but do you believe it flipped the election in 2020?

In a democracy, the majority is supposed to WIN rather than doubt the results.

Forget about 2016 and 2020 for just a minute.
Can anybody answer this question:
In a democracy, why would anyone want an election process that leaves the majority of voters doubting the results?

Now, looking back at 2016 and 2020, can you blame either side for doubting the results of those?

In a democracy, why would anyone want an election process that leaves the majority of voters doubting the results?

Now, looking back at 2016 and 2020, can you blame either side for doubting the results of those?
There you go. You won’t answer. Speaks volumes.

Answer the question.
Did Trump actually win in 2020 or not?
Answer please.

Back