OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

Never in my lifetime, has a presidential candidate and president been subjected to so much hatred and resistance by the same people that previously loved him.
It’s uncanny.

Fascists are going to get worse press in any free country.

Fascists are going to get worse press in any free country.
As explained the people you accuse of being such do not fall into that category except in your mind. You are using this 'Fascist' label as a new slur as others try to do with the 'racist' label. There is even a new one going around in the 'nutty' media of 'Ruscist'. A new term for Russians. How long will it be before you throw that one as well?

They are basically words and harmless. Even more so when people just ignore the idiots who keep spouting them. For example calling Germans 'Nazi's' never stopped their activities and calling others 'Racist' never stopped them either.

What is your agenda IBB?

It's pretty sad that a bunch of you disregard a top professional because of bent/skewed media.
It’s even worse that you give him credibility because of a bent/skewed media that is covering for his misdeeds.

For starters read Robert F Kennedy’s book the “Real Anthony Fauci”. There, I spelled his name right just for you.

Anyway, the book is very well researched, documented, and footnoted. It’s been gone over by an extensive legal team to ensure accuracy for the prevention of slander and libel litigation.
No one’s even tried, cause they’ll lose and uncomfortable facts would be out in the open.

But you won’t do that. You’ll just claim conspiracy, misinformation, fringe websites!!!! And on and on.

It’s even worse that you give him credibility because of a bent/skewed media that is covering for his misdeeds.

For starters read Robert F Kennedy’s book the “Real Anthony Fauci”. There, I spelled his name right just for you.

Anyway, the book is very well researched, documented, and footnoted. It’s been gone over by an extensive legal team to ensure accuracy for the prevention of slander and libel litigation.
No one’s even tried, cause they’ll lose and uncomfortable facts would be out in the open.

But you won’t do that. You’ll just claim conspiracy, misinformation, fringe websites!!!! And on and on.
You want me to believe an anti-vax conspiracy theorist... Um... no.

Haha! See there you go. Just as predicted.

Of course, all the documentation means NOTHING to you because an “anti-vaxxer” compiled it.
😂😂😂
The hypocrisy with all of you is strong. You read and watch your own biased sources but when I gave my own people dismissed it as leftist and not worth reading.

And yes, an anti-vaxxer is not credible. That’s no different from you saying the “leftist media” is not credible.

Which, btw, you haven’t defined. What is “the leftist media.” It’s not some sort of unified entity all working together.

Whatever. Bats don't get AIDS.
The virus has a piece of AIDS in it.
If our own government lies about the origin of this virus, then tell me why ANYONE should trust them on the rest.

It's pretty sad that a bunch of you disregard a top professional because of bent/skewed media.
Yeah the media is a problem isn't it though?
In February of 2020 Dr. Fauci, HIMSELF, told me NOT to wear a mask, and he said masks gave people a false sense of security.
He was talking, not some news media reporter.
That is when I stopped listening to him.
You do what you want.
I have no use for Dr. wishy washy .

Whatever. Bats don't get AIDS.
The virus has a piece of AIDS in it.
If our own government lies about the origin of this virus, then tell me why ANYONE should trust them on the rest.
Are you a doctor? No
Are you a scientist? No
But you're MORE than happy to believe some nutfuck environmental lawyer over an actual life long scientist who specializes in exactly the problem we face/faced.
Because of politics.
Batshit crazy.

As explained the people you accuse of being such do not fall into that category except in your mind. You are using this 'Fascist' label as a new slur as others try to do with the 'racist' label. There is even a new one going around in the 'nutty' media of 'Ruscist'. A new term for Russians. How long will it be before you throw that one as well?

They are basically words and harmless. Even more so when people just ignore the idiots who keep spouting them. For example calling Germans 'Nazi's' never stopped their activities and calling others 'Racist' never stopped them either.

What is your agenda IBB?

Trump is the only President in United States history to refuse to commit to a peaceful transfer of power. It's a huge fucking problem.

Trump tried to eliminate America's election system.

Trump also said "When somebody's the President of the United States, the authority is total, and that's the way it's got to be."

^^^That statement is fascist as fuck, and 100% wrong.

He also wants to throw his political opposition in prison.

After losing, Trump then incited a riot, and refused to call off his thugs when they violently attacked the United States capital.

Trump is a textbook fascist.

Yeah the media is a problem isn't it though?
In February of 2020 Dr. Fauci, HIMSELF, told me NOT to wear a mask, and he said masks gave people a false sense of security.
He was talking, not some news media reporter.
That is when I stopped listening to him.
You do what you want.
I have no use for Dr. wishy washy .
Sad.

Obviously you aren't a doctor.
My doctor teaches surgery at a university, and I trust him.
He sais it's lab created and released on purpose.
Does you doctor say otherwise?
Yes. She's not a conspiracy theorist.
Personally I would not be shocked if it were proven to be lab created. I draw the line at being released on purpose though.

I wear a mask.
But the fake guy told me NOT to.
Isn't that sad though?
I wore one as early as I possibly could because I understand how electrostatics works as an engineer.
It will trap small particles like static electricity collects lint on your pants.
This stuff isn't rocket science dude.

Yes. She's not a conspiracy theorist.
Personally I would not be shocked if it were proven to be lab created. I draw the line at being released on purpose though.

That makes you a conspiracy theorist. LOL.
I used to think the same way as yourself.
I drew the line at intentional release.

I have a family of medical professionals including a nurse for a wife.
The wife says there is no way an AIDs protein came from a bat.
My family doctor and surgeon BOTH say the original covid-19 was lab-created.
There is no doubt.
I suggest you find a new doctor.

The hypocrisy with all of you is strong. You read and watch your own biased sources but when I gave my own people dismissed it as leftist and not worth reading.

And yes, an anti-vaxxer is not credible. That’s no different from you saying the “leftist media” is not credible.

Which, btw, you haven’t defined. What is “the leftist media.” It’s not some sort of unified entity all working together.
In your eyes.

You are leftist, you’re in the media. Small local station, I gather, which is better than the huge corporate media.

So you telling us you’re not going to put your own leftist spin on things?

For all I know you could be working on a hit piece on all your crazy right winger ‘buddies’ on some Internet forum. ;)

What is the media?? Hmmm, a collection of corporations. 5 or 6, that operate under the regulations of the FCC. These corporations will push certain information and suppress other information.
They are heavily funded in part by the pharmaceutical companies.

All we’ve heard is ‘safe and effective’ in regards to the vaccine, but they are not running vaccine injury and death stories.

Per the CDC’s own reporting system, VAERS, there has been so far almost 30,000. Vaccine deaths. They won’t talk about that.

Anti vaxxer is just a derogatory term made up to discredit people who aren’t onboard with the official narrative.

In saner times people who dig deeper into things to find truth we’re called “Investigative Journalists”.

Now they’re ‘labeled’ conspiracy theorists.

I had posted a video right from the world health organization of their vaccine safety conference in another thread.

One of their own scientists tasked with overcoming vaccine hesitancy admitted that most of the anti vaxx concerns were TRUE! She also brought up that demonizing these people by calling them Anti-Vaxxers was non productive and should be stopped.

Other scientists discussed the lack of safety testing and others admitted to not knowing how different combinations of vaccines interacted with each other, such as MMR.
Yet this info never gets to the broad public because the mainstream media actively suppresses it, because that would piss off the drug companies.

The people you dismiss as Anti vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, etc. are the only people doing any real investigative journalism any more.

Back