OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

Why did the Trump admin keep him on? Why is he still working?
Neither of us are qualified to have an opinion on his credentials, so why are you insinuating he's evil?
Trump kept Fauci on because Fauci was already employed by the government. Trump trusted Fauci. Trump was unaware that Fauci had provided millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to the Wuhan lab for gain of function research as early as 2009.

Trump should have known better than to trust Fauci.

Trump kept Fauci on because Fauci was already employed by the government. Trump trusted Fauci. Trump was unaware that Fauci had provided millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to the Wuhan lab for gain of function research as early as 2009.

Trump should have known better than to trust Fauci.
Yeah... knowledge and science is bad.

Why did the Trump admin keep him on? Why is he still working?
Neither of us are qualified to have an opinion on his credentials, so why are you insinuating he's evil?
Why do you trust Fauchi??

And there are some of us who have been aware of him long before covid. The covid mess just brought him center stage.

And one of the reasons I think he’s evil is because he was highly instrumental during the Regan administration in getting the legislation passed to make vaccine companies immune from liability.
Fauchi works for big pharma. Not public health.

Why do you trust Fauchi??

And there are some of us who have been aware of him long before covid. The covid mess just brought him center stage.

And one of the reasons I think he’s evil is because he was highly instrumental during the Regan administration in getting the legislation passed to make vaccine companies immune from liability.
Fauchi works for big pharma. Not public health.
Fauci (c'mon spell it right) works for public health. Show me otherwise.
I trust him because he's spent his entire career trying to keep you safe.

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
Dude has a long and celebrated career. The ONLY reason you hate him is because of the political football that Covid became.
Before that you didn't give a shit. Neither did I.
But now you hate him because of a bunch of ginned up horseshit on fringe sites based on Covid deniers.
Maybe if either one of us were in a similar position we'd have a bunch of people hating us too. Not sure how people would argue with my 40 years of telecom experience, but hey... it takes all kinds.
You plum forgot to answer the question - in this case specifically related to covid:

What has the American taxpayer gotten for their 500k they pay him every year? Why don't you outline any clearly documented way that he's positively helped the American public any more than a voodoo witch doctor dancing around chicken bones would have?

You plum forgot to answer the question - in this case specifically related to covid:

What has the American taxpayer gotten for their 500k they pay him every year? Why don't you outline any clearly documented way that he's positively helped the American public any more than a voodoo witch doctor dancing around chicken bones would have?
Guidance, knowledge, and experience.
If you choose to ignore it, that's on you.
Free country.

Free country.
I said answer the question, not dance around trying to avoid answering it.

Why don't you outline any clearly documented way that he's positively helped the American public any more than a voodoo witch doctor dancing around chicken bones would have?

I said answer the question, not dance around trying to avoid answering it.

Why don't you outline any clearly documented way that he's positively helped the American public any more than a voodoo witch doctor dancing around chicken bones would have?
That's a waste of time IMHO.
That's like saying I have nothing to offer my customers with my 40 years experience.
I know what to do in telecom.
Fauci knows what to do in science and virology (he's a fuck ton more important).
Get over it.

Free country.
His guidance and knowledge and experience must be severely limited then.

Take the mask issue.
First they do no good, then they do good wear two! 😂

You’d think with all his experience he’d ‘know’ instead of flip flopping.
It’s not like the knowledge of masks are this ever changing science.

His guidance and knowledge and experience must be severely limited then.

Take the mask issue.
First they do no good, then they do good wear two! 😂

You’d think with all his experience he’d ‘know’ instead of flip flopping.
It’s not like the knowledge of masks are this ever changing science.
I agree that initial messages were mixed, and it looked stupid/fucked up.
Thing is the virus and situation was/is new to all of us.
Science needed to mobilize, and on a super ramped up schedule.
Vaccines were developed quickly (nice), and the quest to distribute them AND ACTUALLY TAKE THEM was (and still is) a "work in progress". Yeah... fuck me...

Anyway, put yourself up at the podium in front of 350 million Americans. YOU... not him. What would you have said?
Science is a thing. It is a work in progress. You learn, then you verify, then you share.
We know what to do now (with this) and variants.
Next up... Monkeypox? Oh wait... we already have that figured out because we learned from previous experience.
That's how science works. Guess what... you/I/science doesn't know everything.

Mask science and the size of viral particles have been known for a long time. It wasn’t an evolving unknown.

Back