OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

You mean just like the baseless horseshit accusations of voter fraud in the 2020 election?
Yeah...
Exactly Dave. Unless there is evidence then any accusation is baseless. I remember watching a video on the news and elsewhere of staff being sent home and boxes of ballet papers being pulled from under a desk. This was possible evidence of voter fraud.........or was it?

It turned out later that this was only a part of a video and it didnt show what 'actually' happen which was 'not' what it was intended to portray. Therefore a baseless accusation.

But at the same time, no matter how much you hate Trump. Unless you have hard evidence of his involvement in this, you can't blame him for it. He most possibly reacted the same way as everybody who saw the video originally until the full version appeared.

Is that not true?

The whole world watched this. But to be fair to Trump, wasn't he just repeating what others were already saying. After all where did all the videos come from of supposedly dodgy voting? Who was that woman who was going to release the Krackon or something? The people were actually coming out of the woodwork shouting 'Fraud!'. Unless they were all under his direct control, then really you can't blame him for other peoples actions no more than we cam blame you.

The end result of your opinion is that a fascist is allowed to end democracy so long as he and his paid political allies are wiling to make shit up and lie incessantly.

Any populace that is as pliable as you are is doomed to fascism.

You elect a president who is top of the pile. He is is the boss or leader. Whats the point of this person if he isnt in complete control. You cant have a 'committee' of people running a country. That doesnt work anywhere in the world.

You are a true totalitarian/fascist. Oh well, at least you admit it, although something tells me you don't realize that you did.

America's system is to have 3 co-equal branches of Government, each with the power to check and balance the others.

Exactly Dave. Unless there is evidence then any accusation is baseless. I remember watching a video on the news and elsewhere of staff being sent home and boxes of ballet papers being pulled from under a desk. This was possible evidence of voter fraud.........or was it?

It turned out later that this was only a part of a video and it didnt show what 'actually' happen which was 'not' what it was intended to portray. Therefore a baseless accusation.

But at the same time, no matter how much you hate Trump. Unless you have hard evidence of his involvement in this, you can't blame him for it. He most possibly reacted the same way as everybody who saw the video originally until the full version appeared.

Is that not true?
Anyone promoting baseless horseshit is an idiot.
Trump is an idiot.

Anyone promoting baseless horseshit is an idiot.
Trump is an idiot.
How many idiots do you know are extremely rich and successful and manage to come from nowhere and get themselves elected to president of the number 1 country of the world above all the others who had been engineered for the job?

An accusation of idiocy doesnt make the person saying it look too clever in this case does it Dave?

So you won't trust your doctor to help you make the right decision for you personally.
You will trust the WHO.
If they say do it, then you will do it even for the common cold, even if you have Guilliam Barr and a vaccination shot kills you.
Your training ceritificate is completed.

Indeed, I trust doctors and scientists on matters of medicine and science.

Whereas your only source for everything is the Republican political Party.

The end result of your opinion is that a fascist is allowed to end democracy so long as he and his paid political allies are wiling to make shit up and lie incessantly.

Any populace that is as pliable as you are is doomed to fascism.

You are a true totalitarian/fascist. Oh well, at least you admit it, although something tells me you don't realize that you did.

America's system is to have 3 co-equal branches of Government, each with the power to check and balance the others.
Again more baseless accusations.

As for myself IBB. I will never be told how to think or what I can believe. If someone tells me something, the first thing I do is ask..........Why? It doesnt take long to unravel their motives, which are usually their own agenda.

How many idiots do you know are extremely rich and successful and manage to come from nowhere and get themselves elected to president of the number 1 country of the world above all the others who had been engineered for the job?

An accusation of idiocy doesnt make the person saying it look too clever in this case does it Dave?
If you want to be impressed by an idiot, go ahead. Millions of others did.

How many idiots do you know are extremely rich and successful and manage to come from nowhere...

Trump was born into the billionaire class. He isn't extremely successful. He's run most of his businesses into bankruptcy and would easily have significantly more money right now if he had merely taken the money his Daddy gave him and put it in an S&P index fund.

If you want to be impressed by an idiot, go ahead. Millions of others did.
I am not impressed by an idiot at all in this case. I am simply amazed at the hatred of some towards this man. I am simply amazed at their terror of this man ever being elected again. I am simply amazed at what lengths they will go to to villify him and truely believe some would even try and harm him if they could.

To me it just shows how easily led people are and will over look anything factual to follow the agenda. Basically acting the same way as sheep or lemmings running with the crowd into oblivion.

Trump was born into the billionaire class. He isn't extremely successful. He's run most of his businesses into bankruptcy and would easily have significantly more money right now if he had merely taken the money his Daddy gave him and put it in an S&P index fund.
So what? All that shows is that its easy to get money, but the trick is keeping hold of it. It wasn't money which got him elected over those chosen for the job though.

I am not impressed by an idiot at all in this case. I am simply amazed at the hatred of some towards this man. I am simply amazed at their terror of this man ever being elected again. I am simply amazed at what lengths they will go to to villify him and truely believe some would even try and harm him if they could.

To me it just shows how easily led people are and will over look anything factual to follow the agenda. Basically acting the same way as sheep or lemmings running with the crowd into oblivion.
Hate is a strong word.
I don't hate him/you/anybody.
But... Trump is an idiot.

Indeed, I trust doctors and scientists on matters of medicine and science.
If you get sick, they won't be there.
People are still getting covid after the shots and boosters.
How foolish it would be -- to go without the help of a personal doctor if/when you get covid. 🤔
The medicines are in short supply once you get sick.
I'll continue to see my doctor, and you do whatever you want.
I wish you the best, dude.
We're done.

Last edited:
That's because your anti-vaxxer assertions are wildly off the mark:

Your full of shit. Vaccine injuries are reported by doctors. If the numbers weren’t real the CDC would correct them.

All your links are people covering their asses.

And the true idiots are those willing to have an experimental,, untested ,gene therapy shot in their arms.

Your full of shit. Vaccine injuries are reported by doctors. If the numbers weren’t real the CDC would correct them.

That's not accurate:

The VAERS website includes disclaimers that the reports may contain “incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable” information and requires users acknowledge these limitations. However, many of the social media posts encountered by Reuters Fact Check have failed to mention that reports in VAERS can be entered by anybody and are not deemed to show a causal connection to a vaccine until verified by the CDC.

Back