OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

Per the CDC’s own reporting system, VAERS, there has been so far almost 30,000. Vaccine deaths. They won’t talk about that.

That's because your anti-vaxxer assertions are wildly off the mark:

A CDC spokesperson told Reuters in an email: “To date, CDC has not detected any unusual or unexpected patterns for deaths following immunization that would indicate that COVID vaccines are causing or contributing to deaths, outside of the 3 confirmed deaths following the Janssen vaccine.”

The hypocrisy with all of you is strong.
I've always taken my shots since I was a kid.
I take my flu shot every year, and will do so again this fall.
I had an adverse reaction to my 2nd covid-vax, and it is unlikely I will ever take another mrna shot for anything.
I will, however, continue to take my flu shots.
Does that make me an anit-vaxer?
Does that make me a hypocrit, because the mrna shot screws with my nervous system?
I hear there are elevated blood clots too.
Both of these are bad things in my family history.
I'm really hesitant, but you do what is best for you.

In your eyes.

You are leftist, you’re in the media. Small local station, I gather, which is better than the huge corporate media.

So you telling us you’re not going to put your own leftist spin on things?

For all I know you could be working on a hit piece on all your crazy right winger ‘buddies’ on some Internet forum. ;)

What is the media?? Hmmm, a collection of corporations. 5 or 6, that operate under the regulations of the FCC. These corporations will push certain information and suppress other information.
They are heavily funded in part by the pharmaceutical companies.

All we’ve heard is ‘safe and effective’ in regards to the vaccine, but they are not running vaccine injury and death stories.

Per the CDC’s own reporting system, VAERS, there has been so far almost 30,000. Vaccine deaths. They won’t talk about that.

Anti vaxxer is just a derogatory term made up to discredit people who aren’t onboard with the official narrative.

In saner times people who dig deeper into things to find truth we’re called “Investigative Journalists”.

Now they’re ‘labeled’ conspiracy theorists.

I had posted a video right from the world health organization of their vaccine safety conference in another thread.

One of their own scientists tasked with overcoming vaccine hesitancy admitted that most of the anti vaxx concerns were TRUE! She also brought up that demonizing these people by calling them Anti-Vaxxers was non productive and should be stopped.

Other scientists discussed the lack of safety testing and others admitted to not knowing how different combinations of vaccines interacted with each other, such as MMR.
Yet this info never gets to the broad public because the mainstream media actively suppresses it, because that would piss off the drug companies.

The people you dismiss as Anti vaxxers, conspiracy theorists, etc. are the only people doing any real investigative journalism any more.
No, I have my biases, but it stays out of the newsroom. We did a story on Ivermectin being legal to purchase over the counter in Tennessee. Why morons would want to purchase that anti-parasitic drug is beyond me. But there was no bias in the story. It was just the facts.

Now, you’re saying THE media is only those 5-6 corporations? That’s a little weird. So other media isn’t media? A meta-analysis of the presidential elections have shown that, in totality, the net bias of media is zero because the bias of one show is negated from that of another. Now, that was 20 years ago, and bias has certainly become more prevalent In media since then, but the NET bias is still zero. You cant distill all of media into this entity you created in your head to only be the corporations you want in order to make it some sort of boogey man.

And no, the conspiracy theorists are just that. Tin foil hat wearers.

I've always taken my shots since I was a kid.
I take my flu shot every year, and will do so again this fall.
I had an adverse reaction to my 2nd covid-vax, and it is unlikely I will ever take another mrna shot for anything.
I will, however, continue to take my flu shots.
Does that make me an anit-vaxer?
Does that make me a hypocrit, because the mrna shot screws with my nervous system?
I hear there are elevated blood clots too.
Both of these are bad things in my family history.
I'm really hesitant, but you do what is best for you.
That doesn’t make you an anti-vaxxer. That makes you anti-Covid Vax. I’d disagree with that, but i won’t fuck with anyone’s autonomy.

That doesn’t make you an anti-vaxxer. That makes you anti-Covid Vax. I’d disagree with that, but i won’t fuck with anyone’s autonomy.
Actually, I'm suspicous of ANY mrna vaccine, Covid or otherwise.
I don't think we know enough about them yet.
I expect a "real" covid vaccine to go into the flu shots, and I will be taking it then.
I also WILL NOT take a penicillin shot.
I'm alergic to them.

No, I have my biases, but it stays out of the newsroom. We did a story on Ivermectin being legal to purchase over the counter in Tennessee. Why morons would want to purchase that anti-parasitic drug is beyond me. But there was no bias in the story. It was just the facts.

Now, you’re saying THE media is only those 5-6 corporations? That’s a little weird. So other media isn’t media? A meta-analysis of the presidential elections have shown that, in totality, the net bias of media is zero because the bias of one show is negated from that of another. Now, that was 20 years ago, and bias has certainly become more prevalent In media since then, but the NET bias is still zero. You cant distill all of media into this entity you created in your head to only be the corporations you want in order to make it some sort of boogey man.

And no, the conspiracy theorists are just that. Tin foil hat wearers.
Mainstream media was what I was referring to.

And your anti parasite drug story?

Morons wanting to take that drug ? Bias right from the get go.
Yet many doctors have successfully treated patients with that drug. I personally know of two people who got better fast because of that drug.

Lots of ‘conspiracy theorists’ have turned out to be right over the years, so don’t discount it all as tin foil hat wearers.

( another slur )

Your labels are meaningless.

Mainstream media was what I was referring to.

And your anti parasite drug story?

Morons wanting to take that drug ? Bias right from the get go.
Yet many doctors have successfully treated patients with that drug. I personally know of two people who got better fast because of that drug.

Lots of ‘conspiracy theorists’ have turned out to be right over the years, so don’t discount it all as tin foil hat wearers.

( another slur )

Your labels are meaningless.
Like I said, I have my own biases. It didn’t make it into the story. And yes, they’re morons for taking it. It’s only in the controlled study period and there’s no indication that it helps. Correlation does not equal causation.

Like I said, I have my own biases. It didn’t make it into the story. And yes, they’re morons for taking it. It’s only in the controlled study period and there’s no indication that it helps. Correlation does not equal causation.
I have no ill will towards you. But I don’t agree with you on so many things. You’ll not change my mind nor I yours.

Best not waste each other’s time.

For me it’s a drain, you know how much of an ass pain it is posting on an iPhone? 😂

Have a good weekend

That makes you a conspiracy theorist. LOL.
I used to think the same way as yourself.
I drew the line at intentional release.

I have a family of medical professionals including a nurse for a wife.
The wife says there is no way an AIDs protein came from a bat.
My family doctor and surgeon BOTH say the original covid-19 was lab-created.
There is no doubt.
I suggest you find a new doctor.
Yes, of course... I'll take medical advice from some random guy on the internet.

India had good luck with Ivermectin.
I really have to wonder why anyone is opposed to alternative treatments that show potential, and why Fauci heads up all the denials.
Wouldn't a 73% reduction in the pandemic infection rate be nice -- as our government imposed the mask mandates?
We're supposed to live with Dr. Fauci's choices, which he says are based on science.
Well... here's the science:

I have to ask, why are some people in powerful positions -- so quick to diss ideas?
I think they're being bribed.
It isn't really to help us.
It's about the money and the control imho.
We can probably expect to see more of the same.

Last edited:
Trump is the only President in United States history to refuse to commit to a peaceful transfer of power. It's a huge fucking problem. The whole world watched this. But to be fair to Trump, wasn't he just repeating what others were already saying. After all where did all the videos come from of supposedly dodgy voting? Who was that woman who was going to release the Krackon or something? The people were actually coming out of the woodwork shouting 'Fraud!'. Unless they were all under his direct control, then really you can't blame him for other peoples actions no more than we cam blame you.

Trump tried to eliminate America's election system.

Trump also said "When somebody's the President of the United States, the authority is total, and that's the way it's got to be."

^^^That statement is fascist as fuck, and 100% wrong. You elect a president who is top of the pile. He is is the boss or leader. Whats the point of this person if he isnt in complete control. You cant have a 'committee' of people running a country. That doesnt work anywhere in the world.

He also wants to throw his political opposition in prison. I thought thats what Democrats were trying to do since 2016 with accusation after accusation?

After losing, Trump then incited a riot, and refused to call off his thugs when they violently attacked the United States capital. If someone incites a riot it is obvious and open and the authorities would have all the evidence needed to arrest. If someone was in control of thugs then again there would be written, visual and audio evidence of this and the same would apply.

Trump is a textbook fascist.

Just saying this things or making accusations does not make them factual or real. They are nothing but just baseless accusations. Without hard evidence the people who keep saying them just make themselves look silly and vindictitive.

India had good luck with Ivermectin.
I really have to wonder why our own government is so opposed to alternative treatments, and why Fauci heads it up.

Gee... I don't know... maybe cuz he knows a fuck ton more than you do?
Just a guess...

Just saying this things or making accusations does not make them factual or real. They are nothing but just baseless accusations. Without hard evidence the people who keep saying them just make themselves look silly and vindictitive.
You mean just like the baseless horseshit accusations of voter fraud in the 2020 election?
Yeah...

Back