OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

I haven't seen any Government canceling free speech. The USA hasn't in the slightest.
Did you miss Brandon inappropriately calling on his lapdog social media platforms to suppress free speech? The actual word he used was "disinformation" - you know, like the stories about Humper's laptop and "The Big Guy" Brandon's lies about knowing nothing about Humper's profiteering payola deals with America's enemies.

They're acting as an arm of an administration and as such are involved in government suppression of free speech.

Again - what explains you always being on the wrong side of things, having no problem promoting lies to rationalize this?

Reactions: RFR
Did you miss Brandon inappropriately calling on his lapdog social media platforms to suppress free speech? The actual word he used was "disinformation" - you know, like the stories about Humper's laptop and "The Big Guy" Brandon's lies about knowing nothing about Humper's profiteering payola deals with America's enemies.

They're acting as an arm of an administration and as such are involved in government suppression of free speech.

Again - what explains you always being on the wrong side of things, having no problem promoting lies to rationalize this?
What?
What lapdog?
These are private companies.
They make decisions based on their own credo/morals.
Show me how the gov suppressed them.
The only gov that got suppressed was in power during the suppression.
Remember?

Trump was loved by the media, Trump was loved by politicians (for his donations). Even Globalist Oprah, asked him I’m an interview years ago if he’d consider running for office.

The minute he did (run for office), They ALL turned against him.

Never in my lifetime, has a presidential candidate and president been subjected to so much hatred and resistance by the same people that previously loved him.
It’s uncanny.

Oops...
He got along with this asshole... "I don't know why it would be". Fucking idiot moron.
Oh dear Dave you do have a problem. Regards getting along with Putin who you just blame Trump for, you must then include Macron, German leaders, and EU leaders. The last two are so indebted to Putin that they still send him billions in revenue for his war machine every week. They were until recently sending him arm shipments and armament parts and materials. All of this illegal and against their own laws.

You really couldn't make this stuff up about how much they were and still are in Putins pockets. These Euro fanatics are reporting to be pressurising the Ukraine to make a deal with Putin to stop the war so they can carry on using his gas and oil.

But Dave blames Trump for just getting along with tyrants and keeping them on side, instead of antagonizing them.

Same thing we’re seeing with Elon Musk right now. They loved him, now hate him.

Not that I like Elon. He’s the guy that wants to stick a chip in our brains, and talks about free speech while he has surveillance satellites over our heads.

But......

Is it possible that both Trump and Elon stepped off the reservation? They got out of their lane???

Washington DC IS a ‘good old boys’ club and don’t take kindly to people coming in and rocking the boat.

I dunno, just speculating.

Oh dear Dave you do have a problem. Regards getting along with Putin who you just blame Trump for, you must then include Macron, German leaders, and EU leaders. The last two are so indebted to Putin that they still send him billions in revenue for his war machine every week. They were until recently sending him arm shipments and armament parts and materials. All of this illegal and against their own laws.

You really couldn't make this stuff up about how much they were and still are in Putins pockets. These Euro fanatics are reporting to be pressurising the Ukraine to make a deal with Putin to stop the war so they can carry on using his gas and oil.

But Dave blames Trump for just getting along with tyrants and keeping them on side, instead of antagonizing them.
Ignoring your own intelligence system is pure fucking stupidity.
Are you insinuating he knew better than them?

Ignoring your own intelligence system is pure fucking stupidity.
Are you insinuating he knew better than them?
I neither claim to be intelligent or insinuating that Trump knows better than anybody.

You want to blame and paint Trump as the number one bad guy. What I point out to you is that he is far from number one.

I do not need to resort to insults to get my point across either................probably because I am not intelligent.:thumbs up:

I neither claim to be intelligent or insinuating that Trump knows better than anybody.

You want to blame and paint Trump as the number one bad guy. What I point out to you is that he is far from number one.

I do not need to resort to insults to get my point across either................probably because I am not intelligent.:thumbs up:
The insults are towards him. Not you.

The insults are towards him. Not you.
You may have a beef about him for your own reasons but you cant blame him for everything. Nobody can foresee the future and if Trump could then he would have corrected his mistakes and still be president.

If you want murkyness and baddies, then look elsewhere because there are far worse and still in power than Orange man. He is actually squeaky clean compared to them.

Reactions: RFR
Haha 😆 I don’t know.
Maybe he wanted to build hotels in North Korea too, I hear it’s nice this time of year.
😂

You may have a beef about him for your own reasons but you cant blame him for everything. Nobody can foresee the future and if Trump could then he would have corrected his mistakes and still be president.

If you want murkyness and baddies, then look elsewhere because there are far worse and still in power than Orange man. He is actually squeaky clean compared to them.
Look elsewhere where?

Back