Roe vs Wade Overturned

Couple of thoughts on this;

First off, it’s just a draft. Not the official finalized opinion.
True.

Secondly it was leaked. Who leaked it, and why???? The Supreme Court is not known for leaking decisions.
IMO It was to test the waters.
Third, why now?

That is a head scratcher - with all the issues we are facing - why this and why now?
The timing and the leak seems very suspect.
Who/what group do you think is doing this?

True.

IMO It was to test the waters.

That is a head scratcher - with all the issues we are facing - why this and why now?

Who/what group do you think is doing this?
I brought up these questions solely for the purpose of others to think about and come to their own conclusions.

I bowed out of this thread the other day. I have my own opinions on these, but I’m keeping them tucked into the vest.

I want others to think rather than fall into the hysteria of this divisive subject.
;)

The leaker is someone that does NOT want Roe v Wade overturned.
I think that is rather obvious myself.

Joe's true to life past opinions, these days, have become a threat to whomever is control of the White House.

Leapords can never change their spots.

Watch the entire video.

It's shameful that Biden labeled the MAGA crowd as being the the most dangerous political organization in the United States ever.

What has scared Joe enough to the extent that he directed DHS to create the Disinformation Governance Board?

In reality, it's not Joe who is scared.

Obama sounds worried about disinformation a.k.a. free speech.
Now we've all heard you can't yell fire in a crowded building.
What if there actually IS a fire in the building, but you are silenced from saying anything about it?
That is where we are headed as a country.

Last edited:
"Alito’s opinion effectively reverses what Ginsburg described as fashioning a new “regime” on abortion – a move that would be unnecessary had the court instead proceeded to work with state legislatures and Congress to hammer out compromises on abortion."

The problem is that current day members of Congress continually prove themselves to be more focused on re-election above all else.

I seriously doubt that when the indentity of the leaker of the draft is determined... it will ever be disclosed publicly.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that when the indentity of the leaker of the draft is determined... it will ever be disclosed publicly.

There are some people that already have a good idea who leaked it. One of court clerks is a feminist abortion militant from Yale.

Joe's true to life past opinions, these days, have become a threat to whomever is control of the White House.

Leapords can never change their spots.

Watch the entire video.

It's shameful that Biden labeled the MAGA crowd as being the the most dangerous political organization in the United States ever.

What has scared Joe enough to the extent that he directed DHS to create the Disinformation Governance Board?

Joe (being the old doddering fart that he is) has seen the Republican party turn into a piece of shit. Republicans used to stand for something tangible. I would have supported and voted for them 10 - 20 years ago (if I was American). But Now? WTF??? Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Madison Cawthorn, Gosar, Bobert, and the list goes on. All nut cases.

ohh sheet man... I'd have to be staggering drunk and blind to sack up with Zelda...

Last edited:
They are pissed.. Its the fear of it. Losing control.

Screenshot 2022-05-06 051136.jpg

Women start sharing stories..stories never end. Abortions stories are never any good.

Last edited:
I think we all knew this was inevitable after Trump was allowed to appoint three SCOTUS judges.
The latest justice appointment, Ketanji Brown Jackson, can no longer call it a woman's right to choose.
She can't even define what a woman is? Isn't that hilarious?

The MAGA crowd lost the election and then tried to overturn it - first through corruption and lies, and then through violence on January 6th.

Had the MAGA crowd gotten its way, American democracy would be over. And they nearly did. In fact they're still working to install corrupt liars in key positions that would enable Trump to overrule future elections. Perhaps you don't realize this is what you are supporting.

So is the virus. What's your point?
The adverse experiences from the covid-shot are like 400x higher than flu shots, but you don't have a choice if you want to tour as a musician.
THAT is the point.
We already covered this on the Eric Clapton USA-tour that was canceled after his AstraZeneca shot left him paralyzed for several weeks.
He was called a fascist because he complained.
The left has this thing about nasty labels, ya know.
It's rather uncivil, imho.

Last edited:
Back