Can we be honest about the C19 Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnnd, there you have it. One of the most infamous crackpots of all. It might benefit you to know that Zelenko was run out of his own community for spreading disinformation. I don’t care if you win 100 Nobel Prize awards. A lie is still a lie. He, in fact, did not save all those lives. HCQ is absolutely not supported by the data. Why you’re holding on so hard to a conspiracy that has been heavily debunked is beyond me. Trump is an absolute dipshit. If any of your conclusions are based on anything Trump said, check yourself in somewhere. I don’t care about your Doctor’s political bias either. You don’t have to listen to a single politician to learn that the vaccine is the key to getting the pandemic under control. Again, it’s disturbing how many people are allowing their ridiculous, childish political bias drive their decisions.

You said talk to my doctor, and I did. Now you have a problem with your own advice, because the doctor did not say what you wanted to hear. How rational is that?

What do I have to lose by taking zinc every day? A half year supply costs less than $10. My doctor said he would take zinc himself if he thought he was coming down with the bug. I took the vax shots BTW, and he did too. You call us biased. I think you have a few loose screws myself.

The data is there, according to Yale Professor Harvey Risch. There was no other alternative before the vax. What did a patient have to lose? The success rate was 8x better than without the treatment according to the data. People that went on respirators generally did not make it.

Now the FDA has opened up to the therapeutic options too, like Remdesivir (Veklury). I'll take that too -- if it helps. You go ahead and do what you want. You can have my booster shot for me. I'm waiting on the blood clot data before I take it. What's the big freaking hurry anyway?

Last edited:
You said talk to my doctor, and I did. Now you have a problem with your own advice, because the doctor did not say what you wanted to hear. How rational is that?

What do I have to lose by taking zinc every day? A half year supply costs less than $10. My doctor said he would take zinc himself if he thought he was coming down with the bug. I took the vax shots BTW.

The data is there, according to Yale Professor Harvey Risch. There was no other alternative before the vax. What did a patient have to lose? The success rate was 8x better than without the treatment according to the data. People that went on respirators generally did not make it.

Now the FDA has opened up to the therapeutic options too, like Remdesivir (Veklury). I'll take that too -- if it helps. You go ahead and do what you want. You can have my booster shot for me. I'm waiting on the blood clot data before I take it.
Actually, you might have missed the part where I noted that your doctor was, hopefully, not a crackpot science denier. Unfortunately, you are the exception right off the bat. The vast majority of people will have much more sound advice from sane doctors who don’t allow politics to cloud the science and the obvious. Never said you had anything to lose from taking zinc. That has nothing to do with the obvious. Whatever treatment is or isn’t effective has nothing to do with the need for the vaccine or the efficacy of the vaccine. Are you taking a healthy dose of horse dewormer as well? I hope you’re not trying to hinge your argument on proper risk assessment. You’re 11x more likely to die of Covid if unvaccinated. At this point, it’s well established that ibuprofen kills far more people every year than the vaccine. Do you avoid ibuprofen as well? Face it. Your argument is politically motivated. Quite frankly, that’s just dumb.

Your argument is politically motivated

I live in a family of doctors, so I take vaccines seriously.
I took the covid vaccine. I took the 2nd shot too. I'm also taking zinc because people I know are getting the covid-bug after their vax shots.. The zinc costs me $10.

I'll probably take aspirin to reduce my risk of blood-clotting when I finally take the booster. My RN wife recommended it, and I thank her. My risk of blood clotting is apparently higher because of my age. Stroke from blood clotting is also a genetic problem in my family history, and hence I feel the need for a little more precaution. That is particular to me personally, and not everyone else.

What's wrong with any of that? I would just like to survive if that's okay. What is the freaking hurry to run out and get a booster shot? It's losing its effectiveness as the new variants come along, and we really need a new vaccine IMHO. You go ahead and take the old one for me, okay.

Last edited:
At this point, it’s well established that ibuprofen kills far more people every year than the vaccine.

That's interesting. Your source please.

This vaccine has killed more people than all the other vaccines combined in recent history according to the CDC data if you want to see it again. One of the forum-contributors said there was more incentive to misreport covid-vaccine-deaths compared to the other vaccines.

That argument only applies when it supports the narrative for getting a vaccination, otherwise the covid-reporting is square on the money when a political candidate must be disposed of. It's funny how that works in the news media, and nobody pays attention.

That's interesting. Your source please.

This vaccine has killed more people than all the other vaccines combined in recent history according to the CDC data if you want to see it again. One of the forum-contributors said there was more incentive to misreport covid-vaccine-deaths compared to the other vaccines.

That argument only applies when it supports the narrative for getting a vaccination, otherwise the covid-reporting is square on the money when a political candidate must be disposed of. It's funny how that works in the news media, and nobody pays attention.
Now, I know that you're entirely full of sh!t. That is completely false. First of all, all adverse reactions documented by the CDC have been reported to VAERS, which is the basis for your claim. VAERS received 9,134 reports of deaths among people who received the vaccine. Anyone who experiences any adverse effect within 30 days of receiving ANY vaccine is reported to VAERS, often times before the cause of death is even determined. In most cases, the vaccine ends up being completely unrelated. Another interesting fact. ANYONE can submit a report to VAERS. While healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS, anyone can do it anytime on their website. Now, let's pretend for a second that every one of those 9,134 reports were deaths confirmed to be related to the vaccine. To be clear, that is far from the case. But, hypothetically speaking, if all of those were deaths that were caused by the vaccine, it would still be around 7000 less people than are killed by ibuprofen every year. According to the FDA, an average of 16,000 people are killed by ibuprofen every year.

Additionally, your conspiracy theory of false reporting has been widely debunked as well. It's convenient for you in an online argument, but it wouldn't even be admissible in any court. It's extremely difficult for any physician to get away with upcoding or any other form of healthcare fraud. There are serious consequences. Very few are willing to risk it. And, where would the incentive be? They already make a lot of money. So, save the logical fallacies for someone who actually thinks you've constructed any intelligent arguments. A well articulated lie is no different than any other lie. You have no room to speak about convenience and narratives. You're certainly as bad as any news outlet as far as spreading disinformation goes. Despite all the strawman arguments about media influence, most people are capable of considering the source of the information they are receiving and supporting evidence before forming a conclusion. The reality is, it's people like you, who refuse to consider information when you don't approve of the messenger, who are being influenced by the media due to your own extreme bias. So many of you are completely gaslighting folks, criticizing CNN while singing the exact tune of networks like Fox News and Newsmax as if you're any less guilty of it than anyone you're accusing. This fantasy you have, that everyone who doesn't share your views is influenced by some elaborate conspiracy carried out by the media, is childish. The vast majority of people can, and do, fact check. You would have benefited a lot by doing so yourself. Instead, you chose to perpetuate conspiracies that were disproven months ago.

Anyway, I'll brace myself for more easily deflated anecdotal evidence and conspiracy theories.

I find it vaguely amusing that we’ve had flu for years and the vulnerable people have been having a different flu jab every year, because the flu changes. With covid we really expected to get a couple of jabs and that was that? We have a worldwide disease. It’s not going away, and it’s now a fact of life. All the people playing it down, denying it or actively feeding the worried with misinformation are not immune. Gradually, the idiots will get it. As in either get the point, or get covid. Here, I no longer have to wear a mask, but when I go into the post office with the big queues, I’m not taking mine off!

Now, I know that you're entirely full of sh!t. That is completely false. First of all, all adverse reactions documented by the CDC have been reported to VAERS, which is the basis for your claim. VAERS received 9,134 reports of deaths among people who received the vaccine. Anyone who experiences any adverse effect within 30 days of receiving ANY vaccine is reported to VAERS, often times before the cause of death is even determined. In most cases, the vaccine ends up being completely unrelated. Another interesting fact. ANYONE can submit a report to VAERS. While healthcare providers are required by law to report to VAERS, anyone can do it anytime on their website. Now, let's pretend for a second that every one of those 9,134 reports were deaths confirmed to be related to the vaccine. To be clear, that is far from the case. But, hypothetically speaking, if all of those were deaths that were caused by the vaccine, it would still be around 7000 less people than are killed by ibuprofen every year. According to the FDA, an average of 16,000 people are killed by ibuprofen every year.

Additionally, your conspiracy theory of false reporting has been widely debunked as well. It's convenient for you in an online argument, but it wouldn't even be admissible in any court. It's extremely difficult for any physician to get away with upcoding or any other form of healthcare fraud. There are serious consequences. Very few are willing to risk it. And, where would the incentive be? They already make a lot of money. So, save the logical fallacies for someone who actually thinks you've constructed any intelligent arguments. A well articulated lie is no different than any other lie. You have no room to speak about convenience and narratives. You're certainly as bad as any news outlet as far as spreading disinformation goes. Despite all the strawman arguments about media influence, most people are capable of considering the source of the information they are receiving and supporting evidence before forming a conclusion. The reality is, it's people like you, who refuse to consider information when you don't approve of the messenger, who are being influenced by the media due to your own extreme bias. So many of you are completely gaslighting folks, criticizing CNN while singing the exact tune of networks like Fox News and Newsmax as if you're any less guilty of it than anyone you're accusing. This fantasy you have, that everyone who doesn't share your views is influenced by some elaborate conspiracy carried out by the media, is childish. The vast majority of people can, and do, fact check. You would have benefited a lot by doing so yourself. Instead, you chose to perpetuate conspiracies that were disproven months ago.

Anyway, I'll brace myself for more easily deflated anecdotal evidence and conspiracy theories.

Still waiting for your data that is better and your link for ibuprofen. Either put up or STFU. Thank you.

Still waiting for your data that is better and your link for ibuprofen. Either put up or STFU. Thank you.
Oh, the FDA and CDC aren’t sufficient for you now? Interesting. They were good enough for you when you were quoting false numbers. Suddenly, those agencies aren’t good enough for you? It’s established at this point that you’re a conspiracy nut.

Oh, the FDA and CDC aren’t sufficient for you now? Interesting. They were good enough for you when you were quoting false numbers. Suddenly, those agencies aren’t good enough for you? It’s established at this point that you’re a conspiracy nut.

I already presented the CDC/FDA VAERs data and you discredited that data. All your points have already been covered by Talisman so you can stop the bitching, okay. You are very late to this thread, and I don't feel like spoon-feeding you up to speed. You're kind of dumb anyway. It isn't worth it.

Ignore button on.

image10-1024x727.png

Last edited:
No new points are being made. It's just a rehash of worn-out political-rhetoric, claiming to be science. This does not help me and my family make important life-decisions, including my step-nephew with Guillain-Barre syndrome -- a noted risk in the vaccine VAER report, where even Dr. Fauci does not recommend vaccination for people that had this disease. I hereby request the moderator to close this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
I already presented the CDC/FDA VAERs data and you discredited that data. All your points have already been covered by Talisman so you can stop the bitching, okay. You are very late to this thread, and I don't feel like spoon-feeding you up to speed. You're kind of dumb anyway. It isn't worth it.

Ignore button on.

image10-1024x727.png
This very chart was completely debunked as fraudulent. These figures absolutely DID NOT come from the CDC or VAERS. It was posted to a completely fake "VAERS" website. It's amazing how easily you are distracted when you find something that says what you want to hear. The official VAERS database has NEVER reported anything remotely like what you have suggested. The numbers I posted were pulled directly from the CDC's website in its present form. You are not even spreading a new conspiracy here. This story broke, and was thoroughly and widely debunked, months ago. Just over 9000 people have died after receiving the vaccine. The vast majority of those 9000 deaths were unrelated to the vaccine. It's probably time for you to grow up.

No new points being are made. It's just a rehash of worn-out political-rhetoric, claiming to be science. This does not help me and my family make important life-decisions, including my step-nephew with Guillain-Barre syndrome -- a noted risk in the vaccine VAER report, where even Dr. Fauci does not recommend vaccination for people that had this disease. I hereby request the moderator to close this thread. Thank you.
So, now that you're being exposed for lying, you want the post closed? Convenient.

Why are y'all still feeding the trolls? Let the Trumpstains circle jerk each other in their other stupid threads on this "Recording" forum...

Why are y'all still feeding the trolls? Let the Trumpstains circle jerk each other in their other stupid threads on this "Recording" forum...

I'm tweaking my signal-to-noise ratio, by sacking all the bitchy people I do NOT want to hear in the music threads.
Thank you for stepping up to the occasion Mr. Hunter. Ignore ON.
Anybody else want to join him. This is your last chance. Please speak up. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
I'm tweaking my signal-to-noise ratio, by sacking all the bitchy people I do NOT want to hear in the music threads.
Thank you for stepping up to the occasion Mr. Hunter. Ignore ON.
Anybody else want to join him. This is your last chance. Please speak up. Thank you very much.
🤣🤣🤣 Makes political thread…. Cries about people not talking about music in thread after getting exposed for lying. Mannnnnnnn!! Lol You are something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back