Can we be honest about the C19 Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joins in Aug this year and only cares about politics and conspiracy theories...
Answer to the thread question "Can we be honest about the C19 shot?".
No, obviously not.

Obviously not. We agree on that.

Anything that doesn't follow the narrative is labeled a "conspiracy theory" and it shuts down a rational conversation by design.

I do appreciate insights from the guys in England that came to the discussion without a political agenda. I'd like to live in a country like that.

You can have your China. I'm with the Brits. I like their music too. I'm all about it.

I'm not really interested in anything else you have to say about music or anything else. Peace mon. 😉

Last edited:
Why are y'all still feeding the trolls? Let the Trumpstains circle jerk each other in their other stupid threads on this "Recording" forum...
My gasoline ETF ripped you a shiney new butt-hole at the gas pump, and I want you to keep on making excuses for it. Tell us how bad Mr. Trump was so we can keep on shining your butt hole at the gas pump. Trump was in the way. Prices were low. Biden is on our side. Prices are high. thank you very much. Just keep bending over for me. and keep making excuses. CNN has plenty of excuses for you. They're on our side too.

Last edited:
My gasoline ETF ripped you a shiney new butt-hole at the gas pump, and I want you to keep on making excuses for it. Tell us how bad Mr. Trump was so we can keep on shining your butt hole at the gas pump. Trump was in the way. Prices were low. Biden is on our side. Prices are high. thank you very much. Just keep bending over for me. and keep making excuses. CNN has plenty of excuses for you. They're on our side too.
Ahhhh, I get it now. You're still butthurt that Trump lost. How long is this tantrum going to last? There's never been a more gullible group of people. Trump has exposed you all. You pretend to be upset about a lot of things. You love to accuse Biden of secret dealings with the Chinese. Meanwhile, Trump is exposed for having a secret Chinese bank account and it's... "oh well." You don't care what the POTUS does until it's not your guy in office. Look, there's no nice way to say it. You're a bigot. Intelligent, mature people don't run around spreading conspiracies like a child. You really need to grow up.

Ahhhh, I get it now. You're still butthurt that Trump lost. How long is this tantrum going to last?

Ahhhh, You got it alright. :D I want you to pretend like everything is just fine when you put gasoline in your gas tank.

Forget about Trump. The old game is back again with Joe in office, and I've played it before. As long as I'm getting rich, I don't really care, and I guess my "tantrum" will last as long as my ETF investment in gasoline futures. Unfortunately it comes at your expense, but I don't feel as bad when you make excuses for it -- when people say nobody could see this coming... I feel better about myself.

You really need to grow up.

I'm too old to grow up. Thank you for not complaining about gas prices. How much did my gasoline ETF go up today. 1.34%. Not bad. I'm grinning ear to ear. How much more price increase can I have before it matters? :D Is $6/gallon too much? I'd kind of like to know that, so I'll know when to sell. I figure a dyed in the wool democrat will pay a lot more than the average person. thank you very much, and again, thank you for not complaining about gas prices. I'm just fine with a million dollars a gallon. I'm actually looking forward to it. I'll be so wealthy that I can drive my car for $1 million a gallon and you can just stay home. It's better for the environment too. Is that a deal or what?

Last edited:
Don't worry Mike. I'll help you find transportation if gasoline hits a million dollars a gallon. I'll be a billionaire.
When you’re through feeling insecure about your ignorance, maybe you’ll realize how stupid it was to bring politics here and stop making worthless political posts.

When you’re through feeling insecure about your ignorance, maybe you’ll realize how stupid it was to bring politics here and stop making worthless political posts.
The flailing futility of thinking that anything said is going to change someone else's mind...
Seems like a cry for help to be honest... kinda sad...

I'm feeling just fine. My gas ETF went up 1.34% today, and you are paying for it at the gas pump. I like it when you tell me I'm the dumb one. It kind of removes the guilt, and I have you to blame for my profits. It works for me. I'll be driving when gasoline hits $100 a gallon, and you'll be staying home. That works for me too. I'm happy with it as long as you are. When you are no longer happy with it, then maybe we can talk. Until then... Let's Go Brandon! Have you looked at the stock market lately?

Last edited:
The whole thread seems to be a waste of time.
There is NO PLACE on the internet to have an honest conversation about covid -- PERIOD.
I never should have brought it here.
You’re not going to have an honest conversation about Covid until you lead by example. If you’re honest about it to begin with, you may or may not find an honest conversation about it. However, you definitely will not find an honest conversation ever when you enter the conversation stating debunked conspiracies. The irony will forever be lost on you. But, you’re really talking about yourself. Virtually your entire argument hinges on gaslighting people and accusing them of what you are exactly guilty of. It’s a defense mechanism for insecurity, just like the childish gas pump references you keep making. It makes you feel better about being willfully ignorant. It’s like a child with a blanket in a storm.

Okay, Karen.

Thread is fail.

One side hysterical woman thinking, drag out all the boxes throw open the lids and sling shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

The other, hypocrites. I can't imagine where you find the time.

You're doing it wrong. I'd show you how, but frankly I at present can't be bothered to find the opportunity. Writingings and recordingings, it's important stuff, sort of but not really, maybe. Bluegrass meets The Beatles meets Pink Floyd(? probably not pink floyd). Yeah, I know. Crazy, but it actually kind of works. The new sound bar(otherwise known as an auditory torture device) is working to more success on the newly acquired dobro than the glass slide, as long as I don't solo that track. You ever in the process of a write just sing gibberish with random words thrown in, and you just know it is going to screw up the perfect phrasing once you start to seriously consider lyric content? Yeah, me too. I've almost considered in the past just leaving as is, hell, it resembles the English language. Then again, maybe it's highbrow thinking, ive heard of sculpturers saying the image was already there, they just had to chip away the excess marble for the reveal. Another i've been working on with gibberish lyrics went something like, "When lightening comes, eh personavere", blah blah blah something something. I realized what wanted to be said was, "When life becomes, the worst of your fears, feeling like you can't go on. When lightening comes, and you're certain you hear, the thunder of a coming storm." Call it whacked thinking, but I think much of the lyrics were there, perfect phrasing, I just had to chip away or rearrange the nonsense to find it. The person I would like to show it to I can't because that person is having a very rough time, somewhat recently got the news of cancer and will think the song is about them. Maybe it is. Don't blame me, the sculpturer, as it were. It just was. Nothing of brilliance, but I have yet to copyright, so do me a solid and don't appropriate.

Thread is going nowhere. Chip away the excess reveals very little other than flawed humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back