Can we be honest about the C19 Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you’re through feeling insecure about your ignorance, maybe you’ll realize how stupid it was to bring politics here and stop making worthless political posts.

Got it. I'm the ignorant one that bought gasoline derivatives to hedge against price increases. Now I can afford gas at any price. Do tell us, Mr. Roush, what you do if gas goes to say.... $10 a gallon. Do you believe your Joe Biden will help you then? 😏 Fat chance.

Last edited:
It’s a defense mechanism for insecurity

I really think it's YOUR defense mechanism for insecurity. Your opinion is not the same as the links I posted from the CDC and FDA, as much as you want to believe otherwise, calling their data "political".
Neither do you "channel my feelings", and speak for the way I really feel about things.
But don't let me stop you.

Got it. I'm the ignorant one that bought gasoline derivatives to hedge against price increases. Now I can afford gas at any price. Do tell us, Mr. Roush, what you do if gas goes to say.... $10 a gallon. Do you believe your Joe Biden will help you then? 😏 Fat chance.
Once again, you're such a bigot you can't get it through your head that not supporting Trump doesn't make me a Biden supporter by default. I don't support Biden. I support facts. Contrary to your belief, there is no such thing as "alternative facts." However, thank you for further illustrating my point. Also, it's not lost on anyone that you're full of sh!t. If you were really making money of investments in fossil fuel, you wouldn't be in here whining about gas prices being high in the first place.

I really think it's YOUR defense mechanism for insecurity. Your opinion is not the same as the links I posted from the CDC and FDA, as much as you want to believe otherwise, calling their data "political".
Neither do you "channel my feelings", and speak for the way I really feel about things.
But don't let me stop you.
So, when you get called out for gaslighting people, your reaction is to gaslight some more? Stop pretending you've posted anything at all that supports your argument. You haven't. Most notably, you posted a completely fake graph that was posted to a made up "VAERS" website months ago and quickly debunked. Now, if the truth was so damning, then why would anyone need to make a fake VAERS website and post a fake chart to it? If the truth was so damning, then why would you feel the need to repost the completely fake graph with fake numbers months after the chart was proven fake? Even after it's pointed out to you that the graph was completely fake, you would rather just keep pretending it's true than simply admit you were wrong. The foolish pride of a moron is one of the strongest forces known to man.

Once again, you're such a bigot you can't get it through your head that not supporting Trump doesn't make me a Biden supporter by default. I don't support Biden. I support facts. Contrary to your belief, there is no such thing as "alternative facts." However, thank you for further illustrating my point. Also, it's not lost on anyone that you're full of sh!t. If you were really making money of investments in fossil fuel, you wouldn't be in here whining about gas prices being high in the first place.

Hilarious fail. You're trying to be funny, right? Don't let me stop you. Gas prices aren't high enough for me UNTIL you can't afford to drive. Cry me a river, dude.

Last edited:
Hilarious fail. You're trying to be funny, right? Don't let me stop you. Gas prices aren't high enough for me UNTIL you can't afford to drive. Cry me a river, dude.
I see a sandwich board and a megaphone in your immediate future.
I suggest a busy intersection, as your "talent" is surely wasted here.

"Whining about gas prices". Are you kidding??? Don't be such a sore loser. When gasoline goes to $10 a gallon I'll buy you a steak dinner at Malones in Chicago. I would be honored to treat you. It's on me. Just let me know. 😉 Where is the nearest one?

Last edited:
I see a sandwich board and a megaphone in your immediate future.
I suggest a busy intersection, as your "talent" is surely wasted here.

Goood point. A hand injury has me on the sidelines for now. I need a Robert Plant vocalist for my Led Zeppelin tribute. I might even take a snow flake.

Last edited:
Deeply insecure. I get it. You feel inadequate. You’re being left behind with all of your antiquated views. All you have left is your childish insults to protect your fragile ego. You got suckered and bought in to a completely fake report. You treated it as the gospel, and now you’re too immature to admit it and you’re embarrassing yourself. That’s essentially what this amounts to.

Actually, you might have missed the part where I noted that your doctor was, hopefully, not a crackpot science denier. Unfortunately, you are the exception right off the bat. The vast majority of people will have much more sound advice from sane doctors who don’t allow politics to cloud the science and the obvious. Never said you had anything to lose from taking zinc. That has nothing to do with the obvious. Whatever treatment is or isn’t effective has nothing to do with the need for the vaccine or the efficacy of the vaccine. Are you taking a healthy dose of horse dewormer as well? I hope you’re not trying to hinge your argument on proper risk assessment. You’re 11x more likely to die of Covid if unvaccinated. At this point, it’s well established that ibuprofen kills far more people every year than the vaccine. Do you avoid ibuprofen as well? Face it. Your argument is politically motivated. Quite frankly, that’s just dumb.

Horse dewormer? That is just willful ignorance and/or a deliberate attempt to unnecessarily stir the pot. It is contrary to fact and adds little to the discussion. I'm not suggesting whether one should or should not take ivermectin to treat covid. But, it is such statements that create a divide and seeds suspect of motive in people's minds.

It has hardly been "well established that ibuprofen kills more people every year than the vaccine". That's a bold statement not necessarily based in fact. The vaccine has only been out for a year. We do not yet know the long term or what the future holds for those who have taken the vaccine. Now children will be required to be vaccinated. The death rate of children from covid is very, very, very low. It approaches negligible as it relates to mandating a vaccine that could and/or possibly will negatively effect the health of children, long term, or short term resulting in death. We do not yet know. Why would we want to find out? To save ourselves? Sacrifice our children to save ourselves? That's akin to child sacrifice in the days of old to save the crops, to save the village. Granted, those sacrifices were rooted in superstition, where as the efficacy of the vaccine in preserving life has thus far been established. But the point still stands. It's immoral, selfish, sinful and God-less. Moloch would be pleased.

Imagine a world where if it is in the cards so to speak we just allow the far less vulnerable to just get covid, children. Establish herd immunity. I'm not a scientist. But I think we can be reasonably sure that when we go to a restaurant they will take care not to poison us with spoiled food. You don't create business by killing your customer base. In the same way I would think the covid would prefer to survive. Over time the strains or variants will become less and less lethal. Sooner or later we will have to face that in the long run it is something we will have to live(or die) with. I don't know, like I said I am not a scientist.

Recently I posted a link to a paper from The National Institute of Health's NCBI. To my knowledge nobody commented other than petty political nit picking on how I may have come upon the paper. I digress. In the summary section of the paper it is stated(emphasis added), "In summary, even as efforts should be made to encourage populations to get vaccinated it should be done so with humility and respect. Stigmatizing populations can do more harm than good. Importantly, other non-pharmacological prevention efforts (e.g., the importance of basic public health hygiene with regards to maintaining safe distance or handwashing, promoting better frequent and cheaper forms of testing) needs to be renewed in order to strike the balance of learning to live with COVID-19 in the same manner we continue to live a 100 years later with various seasonal alterations of the 1918 Influenza virus.

This thread has been a mess. I'll spare a lecture or assigning blame other than to say one person is not solely responsible.

Last edited:
Horse dewormer? That is just willful ignorance and/or a deliberate attempt to unnecessarily stir the pot. It is contrary to fact and adds little to the discussion. I'm not suggesting whether one should or should not take ivermectin to treat covid. But, it is such statements that create a divide and seeds suspect of motive in people's minds.

It has hardly been "well established that ibuprofen kills more people every year than the vaccine". That's a bold statement not necessarily based in fact. The vaccine has only been out for a year. We do not yet know the long term or what the future holds for those who have taken the vaccine. Now children will be required to be vaccinated. The death rate of children from covid is very, very, very low. It approaches negligible as it relates to mandating a vaccine that could and/or possibly will negatively effect the health of children, long term, or short term resulting in death. We do not yet know. Why would we want to find out? To save ourselves? Sacrifice our children to save ourselves? That's akin to child sacrifice in the days of old to save the crops, to save the village. Granted, those sacrifices were rooted in superstition, where as the efficacy of the vaccine in preserving life has thus far been established. But the point still stands. It's immoral, selfish, sinful and God-less. Moloch would be pleased.

Imagine a world where if it is in the cards so to speak we just allow the far less vulnerable to just get covid, children. Establish herd immunity. I'm not a scientist. But I think we can be reasonably sure that when we go to a restaurant they will take care not to poison us with spoiled food. You don't create business by killing your customer base. In the same way I would think the covid would prefer to survive. Over time the strains or variants will become less and less lethal. Sooner or later we will have to face that in the long run it is something we will have to live(or die) with. I don't know, like I said I am not a scientist.

Recently I posted a link to a paper from The National Institute of Health's NCBI. To my knowledge nobody commented other than petty political nit picking on how I may have come upon the paper. I digress. In the summary section of the paper it is stated(emphasis added), "In summary, even as efforts should be made to encourage populations to get vaccinated it should be done so with humility and respect. Stigmatizing populations can do more harm than good. Importantly, other non-pharmacological prevention efforts (e.g., the importance of basic public health hygiene with regards to maintaining safe distance or handwashing, promoting better frequent and cheaper forms of testing) needs to be renewed in order to strike the balance of learning to live with COVID-19 in the same manner we continue to live a 100 years later with various seasonal alterations of the 1918 Influenza virus.

This thread has been a mess. I'll spare a lecture or assigning blame other than to say one person is not solely responsible.
You know.....I have to say that I don't agree with some of what Mick Doobie has said here. What I do want to say is that I completely respect HOW he said it. And....he's willing to see what time will tell.

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back