Trump was right

Again, wtf's this got to do with prime time?

You should be banned, your posts are constantly political and stir up bad feeling. Cant you post this crap elsewhere? Stormfront maybe?

These stories like Dylan Roof are getting more commonplace all the time. Native Americans should have secured the border to keep out the murdering European illegal, and that tragedy would have never happened.

Touche? Yes, I do believe. Touche.
Native North American Indians had no concept of land ownership.

Compare that to the current situation and you will find Obama is really a fooking Indian! :eek:

Cheers! :)

Thanks for making a great point for not allowing illegals in!

Illegals do the menial shit work that your white trash welfare check getting trailer park brethren won't do. Illegal slave labor is a good thing. I pay my lawn mexican 20 dollars to do the same job that an "american" wants 100 dollars to do. Who would you choose? I happily choose the illegal mexican. And he does a great job.

Illegals do the menial shit work that your white trash welfare check getting trailer park brethren won't do. Illegal slave labor is a good thing. I pay my lawn mexican 20 dollars to do the same job that an "american" wants 100 dollars to do. Who would you choose? I happily choose the illegal mexican. And he does a great job.
So, loosen things up and let them come to our country legally to work. That way we can make sure they are not diseased or criminals or ISIS operatives. They can work here and live here legally and, if they desire, apply for citizenship.

So, loosen things up and let them come to our country legally to work. That way we can make sure they are not diseased or criminals or ISIS operatives. They can work here and live here legally and, if they desire, apply for citizenship.

This is the fear monger attitude that's frankly quite ignorant and misguided. Illegals are no more diseased, criminalized, or terroristic than legal citizen fuckers already well established here. Most of our violent crimes are committed by legal US citizens.

You can't let everyone in, and you can't stop everyone at the border, so just leave it alone. Let the few that are crafty enough to get through live in the shadows and do the shit jobs white trash losers and welfare negroes refuse to do.

I'll take an illegal alien gardner over a natural born, white, welfare recipient, methhead anyday!

I'll take an illegal alien gardner over a natural born, white, welfare recipient, methhead anyday!

Exactly. And it's always the white-trash welfare methhead that's the most vocal about keeping them dadgum furriners out of our country! But will they get off their asses to cut grass and dig ditches? No. They're way too good for that. I don't know about where anyone else lives, but here in Texas when you drive by any road or construction crew, it's mexicans doing the work in the hot ass blazing texas sun. Mexicans prune the trees. Mexicans scrape up the roadkill. Mexicans bus our tables. It's never natural born whites and blacks doing these menial jobs. It's mexicans, and I bet very few of them are legal. And when I say "Mexican", I really mean any latin american. We just call them all mexican because we're cool like that.

This assumes America is a functional sovereign nation where no external power or influence can subvert its laws and its customs. Thanks to new trade agreements which are written, voted on and classified as top secret, much of that nasty old sovereignty can be erased and centrally controlled by our friends, the Lizard People. :)

Cheers! :)

Exactly. And it's always the white-trash welfare methhead that's the most vocal about keeping them dadgum furriners out of our country! But will they get off their asses to cut grass and dig ditches? No. They're way too good for that. I don't know about where anyone else lives, but here in Texas when you drive by any road or construction crew, it's mexicans doing the work in the hot ass blazing texas sun. Mexicans prune the trees. Mexicans scrape up the roadkill. Mexicans bus our tables. It's never natural born whites and blacks doing these menial jobs. It's mexicans, and I bet very few of them are legal. And when I say "Mexican", I really mean any latin american. We just call them all mexican because we're cool like that.

And have you ever seen how fast, good and cheap those suckers can hang drywall??

What does that even mean?

It means what the fuck has that subject got to do with the forum prime time. :)

No wonder they refused your application to be a moderator, you seem willfully negligent in your understanding of the forum guidelines. More so since your beloved cave was closed down.

Ive no idea why the moderators have allowed this thread to exist, Ive no idea why Jimi is being given a free hand to spout his political ignorance. I was warned this week that some members are walking a tightrope, I can only imagine that he is one of them. Its his choice, I will no longer be making any political statements, no matter the goading.

It means what the fuck has that subject got to do with the forum prime time. :)

Prime Time HAS NO MEANING. It isn't "Prime Music Time" or "Prime Time to Cook a Bloody Roast". It's an off-topic forum. You keep forgetting that. :)

No wonder they refused your application to be a moderator, you seem willfully negligent in your understanding of the forum guidelines. More so since your beloved cave was closed down.

Look, keith you seem like you're probably a pretty nice guy IRL. I'll let you in on a little secret so you don't waste too much time. Chater asked me to be a mod. I declined because I don't have the time. I still don't have the time, and I still don't want to be a mod. I am not upset that I am not a mod. You writing about me not being a mod isn't going to make me hulk out, because I don't care. Tl;dr: I am not a mod and totally okay with not being a mod.

Ive no idea why the moderators have allowed this thread to exist, Ive no idea why Jimi is being given a free hand to spout his political ignorance.

To be fair, your reaction to what Jimi said is politics. Your politics are showing. Had jimi said something you agree with, you'd have said not a word. It doesn't seem like you want no politics. It seems like you want enforced orthodoxy. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

I was warned this week that some members are walking a tightrope, I can only imagine that he is one of them. Its his choice, I will no longer be making any political statements, no matter the goading.

Funny you should mention goading, Keith. You wouldn't be doing any of that, would you? :)

You seem willfully negligent in your understanding of the forum guidelines. More so since your beloved cave was closed down.

My plain and simple watered down version of the Prime Time rules is this...

Talk about whatever you want (within reason), and don't stir up shit.
Anything obviously racist, inappropriate, offensive etc is no good.

Kcearl, you seem to be doing your best to stir up a lot of shit.
I should point out that plenty of people have been banned for exactly that.

If someone's being inappropriate, racist, whatever....report it please.
If not, be cool.

so, are you for open borders with no border patrol and no laws on who can and can't enter our country?

My plain and simple watered down version of the Prime Time rules is this...

Talk about whatever you want (within reason), and don't stir up shit.
Anything obviously racist, inappropriate, offensive etc is no good.

Kcearl, you seem to be doing your best to stir up a lot of shit.
I should point out that plenty of people have been banned for exactly that.

If someone's being inappropriate, racist, whatever....report it please.
If not, be cool.

you do what you see fit mate :)

Prime Time HAS NO MEANING. It isn't "Prime Music Time" or "Prime Time to Cook a Bloody Roast". It's an off-topic forum. You keep forgetting that. :)

Look, keith you seem like you're probably a pretty nice guy IRL. I'll let you in on a little secret so you don't waste too much time. Chater asked me to be a mod. I declined because I don't have the time. I still don't have the time, and I still don't want to be a mod. I am not upset that I am not a mod. You writing about me not being a mod isn't going to make me hulk out, because I don't care. Tl;dr: I am not a mod and totally okay with not being a mod.

To be fair, your reaction to what Jimi said is politics. Your politics are showing. Had jimi said something you agree with, you'd have said not a word. It doesn't seem like you want no politics. It seems like you want enforced orthodoxy. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Funny you should mention goading, Keith. You wouldn't be doing any of that, would you? :)

Im not going to answer any of this in case Im accused of goading instead of mere innocent banter

Enjoy your prime time :)

Back