Always wanted to make recording like I heard on CD, now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do with the tape then to master back to mp3 on the computers? Go into the microphone in and use media player and wavesyth GS drivers to record a wav?

Why not just play the tape on a stereo and mic the speaker into the PC. Then you should get the analog sound into the PC. :)

Analog is still working fine. That doesn't give me the ability to accurately review anything with clips in a digital environment.

I am going to check out what Protools can do. It might have more compatibility than Reaper. The idea that you shut the sound card off , seems like your going the wrong direction. Do Mac's have sound cards ?

There are pages of articles relating to recording process analog vs digital. Some in short say a analog medium makes no steps and can be expanded(sped up/ slowed down) in phase. Now if one would venture to say, that digital stepping is a limitation and normal. I could compensate and do it differently. Right now I think something is wrong. I could stop wasting money buying shit.

There are pages of articles relating to recording process analog vs digital. Some in short say a analog medium makes no steps and can be expanded in phase. Now if one would venture to say, that digital stepping is a limitation and normal. I could compensate and do it differently. Right now I think something is wrong. I could stop wasting money buying shit.

The only thing wrong is you. For real. You're doing it wrong.

There are pages of articles relating to recording process analog vs digital. Some in short say a analog medium makes no steps and can be expanded/sped up/ slowed down in phase. Now if one would venture to say, that digital stepping is a limitation and normal. I could compensate and do it differently. Right now I think something is wrong. I could stop wasting money buying shit.

I just put that into Google Translator and my computer exploded. But only after a fist came out of my screen and punched me in the face.

You haven't contributed at all in this thread. It is you who is trolling in my thread.

I am trying to share and learn. This is the forum to do just that. I made this thread. Make your own if you have no point.

I don't know if you are kids, or what. There is a communication barrier. You needed a translator? The are no secret codes , or hidden meanings you apply yourself. So where did I lose you?

You haven't contributed at all in this thread. It is you who is trolling in my thread.

I am trying to share and learn. This is the forum to do just that. I made this thread. Make your own if you have no point.

I don't know if you are kids, or what. There is a communication barrier. You needed a translator? The are no secret codes , or hidden meanings you apply yourself. Whats up?
I'm pretty sure there is room for humor everywhere in life, so maybe you should chill out a bit. Other than that, I did try to help you in this thread by telling you that you need to go back and read the whole thread again before you keep asking question upon question while advancing bogus theory after bogus theory. I'm not surprised you missed that, since it seems that all you're doing is posting and not reading.

Besides all that, you're really not making any sense at all, so this thread is pretty much just a scrap heap at this point. Might as well make a few jokes so it will be worth SOMETHING.

You don't know how nuts this is. I have spent hours/days/years racing through links, threads , videos and each one leads me in a different path. With a new suggestion. The nuts part is in 3 links you will have , the Illuminati as the cause of it all. How do you get from X y recording to Shakiras favorite microphone shape, to the Illuminati owns your soul? You find yourself wading though some weird parts of youtube.

There is nothing to contribute to this thread because it's not a legit sharing or learning thread. It's a rambling mess of troll.

Accidental Troll Dude said:
You don't know how nuts this is. I have spent hours/days/years racing through links, threads , videos and each one leads me in a different path. With a new suggestion. The nuts part is in 3 links you will have , the Illuminati as the cause of it all.
Yeah, and that makes sense too. :rolleyes:

Beam me up, Scotty.

Its C F Am G. With a descending Alternate ending on D.

Throw on your favorite HONK synth, and sing your woman a love song.
The words are F'n classic. I cannot call them lyrics...

Now this thread has probably the first transcription. I cannot see why anybody else would do it. Will get you close enough.

I will post back when I get something new down. I hope to make progress. If I could get the vocals in , I could fake the rest up in midi.

Last edited:
I don't like the bus strength or signal coming from anything I bought so far. When I pull out the B rack and fire up the 8 track , and there is stepping all over in the waveform when O scoped on comparison.

What are you talking about?

It is the ASio system, ASio4all is the one that is common between the brands and is recommended by Reaper. It tries to emulate a sound card, but I think the sound card sounds better.

What do you do with the tape then to master back to mp3 on the computers? Go into the microphone in and use media player and wavesyth GS drivers to record a wav?

Oh....and what's a "B rack"...?
Is there an "A rack" somewhere you're not telling us about?

I think you're trying to hard to sound hip/smart, and that's why you come off so confused sounding.
Again....step back to basics, drop all the minutia BS.

The nuts part is in 3 links you will have , the Illuminati as the cause of it all. How do you get from X y recording to Shakiras favorite microphone shape, to the Illuminati owns your soul? You find yourself wading though some weird parts of youtube.

Again....what are you talking about?

:facepalm:

Besides all that, you're really not making any sense at all, so this thread is pretty much just a scrap heap at this point.

Exactly.

There are many mp4s and vinyls are sometimes digital towards the Italian masses, so the pope is clearly not remastered in a way we all find appropriate. WAV-formats are the edge of the universe and lots of neighbors have problems with their hearing because I need another effects unit in my rack. Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back