DAW Users With ADD

Work
It's been a rough stretch,I haven't been able to take a day off in four months,other than holidays.I had vacation days coming but had to take the pay instead of the days off,and on top of that I've either been working Saturdays for the company or myself.The last two weeks I asked for a day off both of my bosses responded by saying"You've had enough days off already" and each time I took took them to task.The son reacted by looking stunned and pretending nothing ever happened,his dad saw things my way.I'm still not getting a day off.:rolleyes:

But what really put things in perspective is that one of the guys tore his thumb off today.The first thing the son said was"He was probably going to fast",the irony is the question we always get asked is "What's taking so long?":rolleyes:

Doesn't your vacation/time-off start accrual at the 1st of the year?

Doesn't your vacation/time-off start accrual at the 1st of the year?

All our vacation time goes from January 1st,I had three days coming from last year and they just paid me them above my actual pay.

In a couple of weeks the bottom will fall out and I can have as much time off as I want,but I'm so tired and worn out......:( ):rolleyes:

Congratulations on the Giants making the Superbowl.:cool:
This may be the year a 9-7 team wins it all.:eek:

Both games were close,special teams were the difference.

Congratulations on the Giants making the Superbowl.:cool:
This may be the year a 9-7 team wins it all.:eek:

Both games were close,special teams were the difference.

Special teams are usually the Giants' weakness. Other than our field goal kicker, kicking/receiving teams are pretty lousy. So winning that way was a bit of a surprise. Had that not happened, that game might have gone on for a long time. No one could move the ball for shit. SF might have the best defense we've seen all year.

So.... who do you like in the SB?

Whoever doesn't make the big mistake(s).There's no discernible advantage to either team in my mind.
You can't be supporting Chuck's team, can you? Chuck, who has left us here high and dry. Chuck, who never comes around anymore.

As opposed to Mike's team. Mike, who has your back. Mike, who's been here through thick and thin. Mike, who's much better looking and much, more personable than Chuck! :D :D :D

You can't be supporting Chuck's team, can you? Chuck, who has left us here high and dry. Chuck, who never comes around anymore.

As opposed to Mike's team. Mike, who has your back. Mike, who's been here through thick and thin. Mike, who's much better looking and much, more personable than Chuck! :D :D :D

I'm still bitter.

Wowww! Last I "heard" fr or even SEEN ChuckU was @ JAMFEST6 in Ct!

.............THE "*SIGN*" has arrived!!!!:eek:

My hand is twitchin' again.......!

The GAY-triots have NO CHANCE!!!!

Let it all ride on the GIANTS!!!!!:cool:

Trust me!:cool:

.............THE "*SIGN*" has arrived!!!!:eek:

My hand is twitchin' again.......!

The GAY-triots have NO CHANCE!!!!

Let it all ride on the GIANTS!!!!!:cool:

Trust me!:cool:
Hey....2 years in a row I rooted for your shithead Jets hoping YOU would know the joy of a championship...
This is the thanks I get?:mad:
We are so in a fight right now!

Hey....2 years in a row I rooted for your shithead Jets hoping YOU would know the joy of a championship...
This is the thanks I get?:mad:
We are so in a fight right now!

He has an Agreement with Dachay2tnr that if the Jets make the SB that he will root for them.:laughings:

Leave my guy Q alone!!! He is da man with his prognostications this year. :D :D :D

And if the Jets do ever make the Superbowl, I, for one, will be rooting for them. (Pretty safe bet, huh? ;) )

Back