Your Other Hobbies

I've meant the actors, doh :D

But hey thanks for the picture-comment in any case, even if you were just taking a piss :cool:

Post some pics of the family...:D

I'm sure you mean the feline and canine family, so I'll get some pics and post 'em. In the meantime, you can check out pics of the human family which I just posted over here:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264306

(Just noticed that you posted early in that thread, so maybe you checked back and saw those pics. If so, sorry for the redundancy. If not, sorry for the unabashed braggin' on the fam.)

I'm sure you mean the feline and canine family, so I'll get some pics and post 'em. In the meantime, you can check out pics of the human family which I just posted over here:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264306

(Just noticed that you posted early in that thread, so maybe you checked back and saw those pics. If so, sorry for the redundancy. If not, sorry for the unabashed braggin' on the fam.)

Well, I did mean animals in that post, but good looking human folk also....:D

Nice work Mish. I seem to enjoy starting projects that never get finished. Like stone walls, fixing the truck, painting the studio (half painted for three years). It's the whole adult ADD thing I suppose, but that's also what makes my life interesting.

Have you ever cruised around the Deviant Art website? My kids have some things posted there. I'll try to get a pic.

I dont know if this is a hobby or not, but If I am doing anything else I;m playing Call of Duty 4 on the xbox360. I will play a certain video game for a couple of years then move on to something else.

I also collect coins. Mostly the new stuff that comes out. So, when Im dead in the ground a few hundred years they will be worth something. I guess Ill just pass them on.

On the semi related subject of wine making. I have recently been to a wine making class. I live in North Carolina, where the muscidine grapes grow. I plan on making some blackberry within a week or two. This weekend the blackberries here will be ready to pick. In Sept/Oct. the muscidine grapes will be ready. Im sure my father in law and I will screw up the first batch or so.

I roadrace motorcycles. I do quite a few open practice days at the track and a few races.

Every so often the bike will spit me off and beat me up pretty good and suddenly I become much more interested in music for a while.:D

You've gots lots of talent, Mish....

...I hope that the world treats you better, and is more respectful of you, than you are of it....:)

....and I enjoy photography, writing, bass playing, learning new things, and long walks on stormy beaches...:D

I dont know if this is a hobby or not, but If I am doing anything else I;m playing Call of Duty 4 on the xbox360. I will play a certain video game for a couple of years then move on to something else.

What's your usrname on Xbox? A few of us get online and kill others once in a while....:D

I love COD4 right now...

awesome,

my user name is "slim biggins"

I;m a 50 rank in the 1st prestige level

I usually tote a blue tiger camo MP5

I;m usually on after 5:00pm eastern time.

awesome,

my user name is "slim biggins"

I;m a 50 rank in the 1st prestige level

I usually tote a blue tiger camo MP5

I;m usually on after 5:00pm eastern time.

My username is BeezerTPudwackr, and I suck ass...can't remember my rank....I think 17. I just run around and shoot shit...:D

I roadrace motorcycles. I do quite a few open practice days at the track and a few races.

Every so often the bike will spit me off and beat me up pretty good and suddenly I become much more interested in music for a while.:D

Awesome. Got any knee-draggin' pics?

Hmmmm....so many desires and so little time..!!!

Other than Museek...I like to do many things, but would not necessarily consider them a hobby...although a few are just a way of life.

Fast things
Badboys
Fast things that badboys do...
Water things
Landscaping/gardening...love the feel of warm/cool earth on my hands and the way it smells.
Rolling around on the earth with my dirty hands all over a badboy....
Shooting pool
Working out
Cooking
Listening
Watching
Analyzing
Spank Poker
Writing erotica
Writing for children
Traveling
Photography
Tip toeing thru the tulips naked to the pond.

I would hope to soon add painting, shooting guns and flying airplanes to the list!!

Other than the Badboys, I can't do any of these things well....but hey..I still love doing them!!!:D

Geeze...I feel like I just had a dating site interview...:eek:

Back