DAW Users With ADD

HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING!
I'm off for four days and that's a good thing.If I had any hair I would've pulled it out this week.

You could probably add your wife to that list as well. ;) :p

Who have you been trying to stimulate other than yourself lately?:confused::p

You can never get enough winter......

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=730703

Global warming my ass.:mad:

My big tech learning curve these days is the iPod.
There has been much discussion around the house about getting an MP3player,not necessarily an iPod.I think that MP3 players will eventually go the way of the cell phone in that they will become a vehicle to sell music and the player itself will just be an afterthought.

My main concern is the ease of getting files onto the player. I've got all my CD's ripped to my media library I'm hoping I could transfer them directly.That would save a lot of time and dough.

My other comment is that I believe that MP3 players are the eight tracks of this generation.With storage getting cheaper and smaller Hi fidelity is going to make a comeback.When every person on Earth has an MP3 player the marketers will need a new status symbol to sell.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/17777619/the_death_of_high_fidelity

LATER!!!!!

Sorry boyz, with my new job and home & family stuff, I haven't had any time to post here lately:(

Spring Vacation - The bad news (or good, depending on your viewpoint ;)) is that after a lot of discussion, me and the missus have decided to spend a week in Lake Como, Italy instead of the USA in April.

There were several factors involved; jetlag, travelling time, US security hassle plus the thought that the one dinner that Mike was planning could equel the whole cost of the trip:eek::)

So another time maybe :cool:

iPODs - my daughter has a Creative version that can take MP3's straight in (as does my mobile phone and most others, although you need a media card to store them in) but the iPOD needs to convert the tracks into its own native format using something like Soundtaxi:
http://www.soundtaxi.info/

I have used it to convert stuff for her boyfriend and it costs $20 for the cheapo version.:(

eBAY panty hose advert - where?:confused: I am having severe doubts about you Mike, seeing things that don't exist - a sure sign of self manipulation overdose :p Anyway, I thought it was our Australian friend who had tendancies in that department?

Have a good Easter; just wifey and me for a lamb roast today but a big family get together for my Father-in-law whose Birthday would have been tomorrow.

Snow First snow of the winter last night but it has almost all gone now.:(

Catch you later :)

They're dropping like flies.
We've lost another guy to rotator cuff surgery.:eek:
My job security just moved up a few notches.All the guys who are out are commercial guys too.The bad thing is that I want to ask for a raise,but I don't think this is the proper time,being that we're so slow and the doctors are eating our profits.

The weather
It was finally nice today,mid forties and sunshine.It's supposed to snow again tomorrow.

God,I am so sick of winter.

Mike,
Good pie!
It's a good thing Mike got the pie,seeing as you forgot the main ingredient in the Jamfest brownies you can no longer be trusted with baked goods duty.

LATER!!!!!

Spring Vacation - The bad news (or good, depending on your viewpoint ;)) is that after a lot of discussion, me and the missus have decided to spend a week in Lake Como, Italy instead of the USA in April.
It was because Chuck said he was meeting up with us, right? :( :(

:D

Last edited:
Yo Q-Meister. I guess it's just about time to drag out my Mets shirt, huh. :)

Basketball
Friggin' Badgers. :mad: :mad:

I had them picked to go the Final Four in my bracket, and they lose to a 10 seed. :(

Back