DAW Users With ADD

#4 retires
Gee,I wonder what the leadoff story will be on the news.....

for the next month!!!!
Guess that beating he took at the hands of Big Blue convinced him it wasn't worth sticking around anymore. :) (I wonder if Brady and Romo are going to pack it in as well.) :D :D

Here's a trivia question for 10 years from now. Who caught Favre's last pass?

Corey Webster. ;) :cool:

Happy Friday everyone!
It's going to be a little chilly today,but the warmup starts this weekend.About a month of slop to go and maybe things will start looking up around here.It's been a long tough winter.

Off to work.....

Here's a trivia question for 10 years from now. Who caught Favre's last pass?

Corey Webster.
His first pass (as a Falcon)was an interception also.:eek:
His first completion as a Packer was to himself.

LATER!!!

It's going to be a little chilly today,but the warmup starts this weekend.About a month of slop to go and maybe things will start looking up around here.It's been a long tough winter.
It's weird. We've had a pretty mild winter here. I've only had to take the snow shovel out once - and even that was just for only about 2".

Generally we can get snow here until the end of March - and often the late March snowstorms can be some of the worst. :eek:

Baseball starts 3 weeks from this Monday. :D

Our lead singer is back from his 6 week vacation in Aruba (Paul could take lessons from this guy), and tonight we were supposed to have our first Dachay get-together since New Years. But, of course, one of the other guys has the flu, so we're off for another week. :(

I've only had to take the snow shovel out once - and even that was just for only about 2".

(

I've got 3" of lake effect waiting for me outside right now and it's still snowing.:(Yup,this has been some winter.The highs should be above freezing all next week though,bring on the slop,whoo hoooo!

Baseball
Goes great with sausage races.

LATER!!!!

Just a quick question:

What should be purchased Singapore and South Korea?
(I'm talking about electronics and gadgets here)

And when did you start discussing music in this thread? ;)

'Tis Friday!!!

2 more weeks to baseball. :)

Paul, have you decided yet if you're coming to NY? With the dollar going the way it has been, wouldn't the trip be almost free for you? :D

Morning!
It's that nothing to do/nothings happening time of year again.I got two staight weeks with no days off but that looks like it's going to come to a screeching halt as we have no work.
I'm heading down to the basement........

LATER!!!!

Morning!
It's that nothing to do/nothings happening time of year again.I got two staight weeks with no days off but that looks like it's going to come to a screeching halt as we have no work.

LATER!!!!

Morning!

LATER!!!!

This thread
Much like the economy it is in a slump despite my efforts to stimulate it.

The weather
Is blah,but blah beats bad anyday.

The secret of happiness is lowering your expectations.

Vista
It's like XP with training wheels.
The new service pak just came out and hopefully Vista will work almost as well as XP except that there's now even more stuff that won't work with Vista.
Other than the 3-D window view there's nothing I can point to that seems to be an improvement to me.If it's a security thing I would liken it to a childproof cap.The media center is cool the first time you use it but becomes a pita afterwards,it's just a middleman for the media player.
Rant over,I'll see how the update goes.

LATER!!!

This thread
Much like the economy it is in a slump despite my efforts to stimulate it.
You could probably add your wife to that list as well. ;) :p

Me and the Chuckmeister are hooking up for lunch on Friday. I'm still working on figuring out how to get Paul to pay for it. :cool:

Why is there an Ebay ad for pantyhose at the bottom of this page. :confused: :confused:

You don't think it's targeted marketing simply because Paul posts here, do you? :D

That probably won't help my efforts to get him to buy lunch. :(

My big tech learning curve these days is the iPod.

Makes me want to get a Mac now. :)

Big news: Mike and I are having lunch on Friday. I'll let him rub in the Super Bowl a little. He's not doing much these days... :p

Back