Very Nice!

--Ethan

Thanks!

But I forgot to straighten it out! :o

That will teach me to not Photoshop when I'm half asleep! :drunk:

Here's the corrected version...

IMG_0963small-1.jpg

Cheers! :)

Thanks to sweetbeats for providing me with this shot which didn't need much of a touch up other then creating a bit slicker backdrop for it...

100_165820fullsmall.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!!!:laughings::laughings::laughings:

That is awesome!!!

:cool::)

Glad you liked it! :D

I actually did build a mountain out of a couple of blankets draped over a couple of boxes and then shot it at just the right matching angle to your head shot and then added some different textures and color finishes to complete the look, then cut out your shot and placed it on its new home atop my mountain!

It took close to 2 hours to do but was fun and I'm actually really really proud of this one! :drunk:

Glad you liked it! :D

I actually did build a mountain out of a couple of blankets draped over a couple of boxes and then shot it at just the right matching angle to your head shot and then added some different textures and color finishes to complete the look, then cut out your shot and placed it on its new home atop my mountain!

It took close to 2 hours to do but was fun and I'm actually really really proud of this one! :drunk:

Oh my goodness! :eek:

That is...incredible! It is something to appreciate that you can picture a concept in your mind and then use the physical objects in your presence and your skills with the software to put that all together...VERY cool, Jeff.

Thank you!

Pure fun and enjoyment!

One more of the 8 track heads, continuing on the mountain theme...

headhillsmall.jpg

Thanks again to Sweetbeats for the images and the kind words on my attempts to mess up his photos! :drunk:

Back