Microphones

Which mic should I buy, why can't I buy it at Radio Shack, and which way do I point it?
WhiteStrat
Replies
29
Views
3K
omtayslick
O
M
Replies
1
Views
1K
madmax25
madmax25
C
Replies
9
Views
2K
scaldia
S
Q
  • Locked
Replies
1
Views
1K
mshilarious
mshilarious
Q
Replies
4
Views
3K
Dogbreath
Dogbreath
H
Replies
2
Views
1K
hottsauce_21
H
B
Replies
11
Views
4K
dgatwood
dgatwood
T
Replies
7
Views
1K
Randy Yell
R
K
Replies
3
Views
1K
Dogbreath
Dogbreath
A
Replies
3
Views
4K
Minion
M
O
Replies
1
Views
2K
noelyoung
N
dragonworks
Replies
1
Views
1K
JTC111
JTC111
Q
Replies
7
Views
2K
bubbagump
bubbagump
D
Replies
3
Views
1K
pohaku
pohaku
I
Replies
5
Views
4K
Weasel9992
W
tunetown
Replies
55
Views
6K
drew28
D
Z
Replies
3
Views
1K
antichef
antichef
antichef
Replies
0
Views
908
antichef
antichef
Back
Top