Yamaha HS8 VS JBL Lsr308

Yamaha HS8 VS JBL Lsr308

• Yamaha HS8

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • JBL Lsr308

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aris17561

Hello everyone. I currently own a krk rp5g2 set in my ``home studio`` and I consider of purchasing a new set mainly for mixing and mastering through cubase. I know that those sets are great both , but wanted to ask you if you believe that , one of the two is a little bit better !

So I make a poll for you to vote which you should buy if you were me and leave a comment please why you voted what you voted.

Thank you !!!

Last edited:
The problem with this is that if you had 10 monitors and 10 people you would get 10 opinions, it is which you actually prefer.

Alan.

I aggree but this logic is a common charactiristic in every part of human life. Not only for choosing monitors . Obviously forums created for people , to share thoughts and opinions. Just asking your opinion in this issue by voting and leave comment to help me . Just your objective opinion. Lots of objective opinions makes a subjective one. It is just sociology here !!!

I aggree but this logic is a common charactiristic in every part of human life. Not only for choosing monitors . Obviously forums created for people , to share thoughts and opinions. Just asking your opinion in this issue by voting and leave comment to help me . Just your objective opinion. Lots of objective opinions makes a subjective one. It is just sociology here !!!

My comment was only biased around the fact that you got no help.

For the record the 2 monitors you listed are both good, I have heard both and I would use both if I had too, they do sound different but thats the idea. When you listened to them what did you think?

Alan.

My comment was only biased around the fact that you got no help.

For the record the 2 monitors you listed are both good, I have heard both and I would use both if I had too, they do sound different but thats the idea. When you listened to them what did you think?

Alan.

Ι was able to listen here in athens Greece only the yamahas. I think those are pretty flat . which is i think a good think. I am not able to listen the jbl here because there is not a shop that has them. !!!

Can't really speak for the JBL model, but I use the smaller version of the Yamahas and I think they sound pretty darn good for the price. I'm not sure if I'd call them flat (is any speaker really flat?) but they have good midrange and the bass and high response can be fairly accurate if you learn to listen what they tell you, which requires a bit of listening and monitoring inside and outside the studio. But that could really be said of any set of monitors, since every room is going to sound slightly different.

Back