words to go with the music track

lol congrats on your American premiere moptop. The effect works well, it sounds like a concert. I think the bass might come down a bit, it's kind of boomy in my headphones.

To be honest, you post songs regularly for comment but rarely comment on others' songs. You are here to take but not give back. That may be why the regulars begin to ignore your posts.

Robus, in respect for all of the other users of this board I will not post what I would really like to say to you, but I'm sure you can use your imagination to fill in the blanks. Having been a member of this board for only 2 years and posting over 2 thousand times I sure that makes you more of an authority here then my meager 10 years as a member and puny 97 posts. It is nice to know that you are the fairness police for the forum. I have asked the administrators to cancel my membership here and delete all of my musical content. As I previously posted, you will not here from ma again. I hope this is to YOUR satisfaction since you are the authority here.

Robus, in respect for all of the other users of this board I will not post what I would really like to say to you, but I'm sure you can use your imagination to fill in the blanks. Having been a member of this board for only 2 years and posting over 2 thousand times I sure that makes you more of an authority here then my meager 10 years as a member and puny 97 posts. It is nice to know that you are the fairness police for the forum. I have asked the administrators to cancel my membership here and delete all of my musical content. As I previously posted, you will not here from ma again. I hope this is to YOUR satisfaction since you are the authority here.

PM me dood. This is the first I have heard of this and wish to find a resolution.

Jimmy

I've noticed this from you too moptop. I haven't commented on your tunes for quite a while because of it.

???:confused:??? Okay, why is being told you should spread a little joy for the joy you receive reason to throw this kind of tantrum? Sorry, that's just not right.

To be honest, you post songs regularly for comment but rarely comment on others' songs. You are here to take but not give back. That may be why the regulars begin to ignore your posts.

Wow. We thought Greg was rude... How could you be so mean Robus? LOL!

Moptop, if you are reading, my intention was not to offend you. I'm just pointing out that reciprocity has to be the foundation of a collective undertaking like the Mp3 Clinic. Most of us are songwriters or musicians working to improve our stuff. We give suggestions to each other in hopes of receiving back the same. Imagine if we all did as you have done--posting in hopes of comments without reciprocating. Then none of our songs would get comments, and there would be no purpose in posting here all at. You do as you please. Nobody will stop you. Others are free to comment or not, as they please. But understand, those of us who are regulars here notice the patterns over time. When I notice a poster who repeatedly fails to reciprocate, I stop commenting on their songs. I don't think I'm alone there. You seemed a little miffed at the shortage of comments on this thread (since you erased your earlier posts, that context is gone), so I pointed it out to you. I was not trying to chase you away.

Moptop, if you are reading, my intention was not to offend you. I'm just pointing out that reciprocity has to be the foundation of a collective undertaking like the Mp3 Clinic. Most of us are songwriters or musicians working to improve our stuff. We give suggestions to each other in hopes of receiving back the same. Imagine if we all did as you have done--posting in hopes of comments without reciprocating. Then none of our songs would get comments, and there would be no purpose in posting here all at. You do as you please. Nobody will stop you. Others are free to comment or not, as they please. But understand, those of us who are regulars here notice the patterns over time. When I notice a poster who repeatedly fails to reciprocate, I stop commenting on their songs. I don't think I'm alone there. You seemed a little miffed at the shortage of comments on this thread (since you erased your earlier posts, that context is gone), so I pointed it out to you. I was not trying to chase you away.

I think you are wasting your breath or text in this case. You didn't say anything bad, not sure why the guy reacted like he did other than, he didn't want to give back.

Back