Who knows about the Alesis Master Control?

Mongoo

Trying to find a control surface, possibly to work with a Presounus Firewire Studio (fire pod). The Alesis Master Control seems to look pretty slick, but I can't find much info or review on it. Can anyone chime in their experience with it about what it can and can't do, how's it's constructed, how is Alesis tech support, preamp quality vs. Presounus Firewire Studio, A/D converters & visa versa. Any details welcome. Does it work well with Sonar?

Is it limited to controlling 16 tracks? Thought I read it had only one fader bank button.

Thanks

if you haven't purchased the fire pod yet, don't, the master control is an audio interface as well as a control surface, on the master control itself, theres only 2 xlr's and 6 line in's but via ADAT you can have up to 26 xlr / line inputs. (using something like the presonus digimax d-8, its like a fire pod, but the master control works as the interface i guess.) and im not too sure on how many it can control, but if you can have up to 26 inputs on it, i'm pretty sure it'll be more than 16

Back