white guy clap dance tune

turtlishous

seconds please!
not a racial thing really.....i guess cuz i am white, or more of a pale yellow.

just was ammusing myself with a clap track and this is what happened........

BTW---you(white guys)might want to check and make sure no one is around befor you play this as to not be seen when you inadvertantly start dancing and clapping :) :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
ok rayc......the link was turtle soup, but i can see how that might have been confusing, so i changed it to this.

very cool.....lots of fun to listen to....also listened to a few others...liked those too....no nits on production as I smoked my monitors and now listen through a set of cans.

jpw23 said:
very cool.....lots of fun to listen to....also listened to a few others...liked those too....no nits on production as I smoked my monitors and now listen through a set of cans.

what kinda papers did you roll them up in :D

I enjoyed this one - the tone/verb on the lead guitar was very cool. Nice change up around 1:03 to keep it interesting, and mix was great overall, balanced and even.....Who's the guy in the picture - bet ya he likes to clap!

:) :D :) :D

Sorry mate - I usually click on a link that's embedded in the text - I'm too slow to look elsewhere. Others obviously are clueier that I/Me/My.
The only thing I'm not fussed on is the beat in on the whatever rhythm thingo. Within the context of the song it doesn't appear too artificial but naked on its own it does.
Is that pale yellow jaundice?
A nice gentle funky piece mate - very nice indeed. I like the chicken scratch'n rhythm guitar especially.

lol ....no i don't have jaundice:)

everthing but the drum track was done via instrument in my fingers.
the only artificial thingo in the song was my insperation to make white guys dance..............ha ha!

Back