Which mics? AKG C3000B,SP C1, or Rode NTK

Downside Studio said:

MR.Q, you can't go and acuse people of things they never said.

You're guilty and that's final!!!

Hey man, just let it go or I'll send you a life supply of Behringer Mixers!!!!!:cool:

Peace
Mr.Q

You must be one of those 'I like useless violence guys' who kicks a totally innocent child on the street and then says 'hey you're guilty, let it go'

My respect for you has dropped as low as its gets man. You're really getting me pissed. Is this a personal flame or what?

Yo', calm the fuck down! D@mn Whatcha' gettin so hot for!
I made a statement, you retorted, so just leave it at that!
Sheesh!
You got that big an ego that the slightest disagreement to you
you take it personal!
Calm down and just let it the FUCK go!!!
I have nuthin against you personally!

Also, I'm the poppa of 2 kids and an uncle to 37 nephews and neices so your anal-ology in re to kicking a innocent child does not bode well for me! Again, JUST let it go!!!!!!!

This is my last post on this inane matter!

Peace!
Mr.Q

OK, lets try to be calm and civilised about this. Reason I'm getting pissed of is because you're accusing me of something somebody else said. So I point you on this fact and you reply 'hey your guilty'. So I reply 'no I'm not read it again', you say 'yes you are, let it go'.

You say I have a big ego and can't stand the fact that somebody is disagreeing with me. What are we disagreeing? You never did read the thread did you?

I don't have a big ego, but I do take it personally if somebody takes a swing at me for no reason. I don't kick back because I'm a rather small guy and I always lose. But I try to have respect for people.

DAMNIT I DEMAND JUSTICE. I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS. I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO STICK A RODE UP YOUR ASS. I WILL BE THERE WITHIN TWO YEARS (my car is in for repairs so I have to walk, and I live in the Netherlands). PLEASE DON'T MOVE.

(PS wow, 37 nephews and neices, how many brother/sisters do you have. Must be a hell buying christmas presents. I'd be broke within a year !)

(PS wow, 37 nephews and neices, how many brother/sisters do you have. Must be a hell buying christmas presents. I'd be broke within a year !)

unless you buy them all a ECM8000.

(sorry, couldn't resist this reply)

We're cool man! I was referring to the Behringer ECM thread started by Harvey Gerst,where in the thread you stated that you would not read the entire thread and that you're into heavy pro-sh#t and have no need for the ECM's! I didn;t want to make you out to be a bad guy, I just wanted to point out that the ECM,
for a stoopid-low price of $35 is well worth the bargain! My intentions were in no way to undermine you just to let you know
that their are some REAL great bargains out here!!!

Yeah man, I have 9 bro's and sisters! I tend to stay away from my siblings around Christmas time or I would be in the poor house
tryin' to buy gifts for all of them lil buggers!

Peace
Mr.Q

Peace Mr.Q

the reason I didn't want to read that whole thread was because it was about 40 pages long, and concerning mikes I wasn't going to buy. The reason for that is I don't buy stuff because its cheap. I have a rather impressive mike collection, and am trying simply to upgrade. That means I have mikes for all purposes and only buy a new one if i really really really like it. The behringer will sound perfect for it price, no doubt bout it, but it will loose the competition with brands like GrooveTubes etc. I will recommend it to everybody though.

It may sound like I'm bragging etc. about my equipment. That actually is the case sometimes. I've spend almost all my money and time into the recording stuff for the last 10 years. Now i'm at the point where I have my own studio, soundsystem and last but not least a great CV. Damn, I'm proud of myself for achieving this, but I realise I had one big advantage over most of you guys. I new when I was 12 that this was my 'destiny', and I got much support (not financiel) from my surrounding. I had the luck to meet sometimes the right people at the right time to get this far. Now all I have to do is try to get better, and try not to fuck up things. (I'm rather good at the latter)

Peace.

BTW, have a Heineken on me!!

Uhmm mayby you're not going to like me for saying this.
We in Holland have the idea that most Americans like Heineken becuase it's foreign and from holland. Most people in Holland think it tastes like piss. Now I myself only drink real cheap beer and prefer it warm so I get drunk more quickly, so don't take my word on it.

I can recommend 'Jagermeister' though. It's a real strong (40%) drink.

Back