Whats the story with your username?

My username: Chris (abbreviation for Christopher- Translated from spanish "Cristóbal") + Gz (abbreviation of my last name: González) Yeah you can say it, worst username ever, but whatever...

Well, Fuzzsniffvoyage(r) i left the "r" out on accident.

On a females, I like the to sniff their fuzz, then I like to take the "Voyage"

Also thought it would be a cool name for my band.

real names' KB.

Tremaine Dragonbane means To Remaine the Dragons Bane, for so long as eye breath <and mayhap long after> i will battle the dragons of our earth by whatever means i can <not excluding kicking my own ass>. i have used it since i found irc <before mIRC> and use it exclusively threw out the realms of the interland.

should i acquire the means, i will register it legally, and, 'gods' permitting, it will be my name should i ever right something worth sharing with the world <be it book or song>

Last edited:
Tremaine Dragonbane means To Remaine the Dragons Bane, for so long as a breath <and mayhap long after> i will battle the dragons of our earth by whatever means i can <not excluding kicking my own ass>. i have used it since i found irc <before mIRC> and use it exclusively threw out the realms of the interland.

should i acquire the means, i will register it legally, and, 'gods' permitting, it will be my name should i ever right something worth sharing with the world <be it book or song>

Dave smiles upon you - may he bless you with the inspiration to write your masterpiece :D

Well, ya know I don't wanna be to graphic, but I do like to get in shoulder deep.

& that reminds me of a joke: Did you hear about the worst B.J. ever? It was great!

My name relates to the first pro mic I ever bought. In fact it was the very first mic I ever bought. I was using a 441 with a 4-track Ross in the mid eighties and have used them ever since.

Acoustic guitar, vocal, micing guitar cabs (along with the 402), live performance, you name it and I've used a 441 for it.

Back