What's goin' on with everybody

fixin my stairway. All the tiles were cracked and shitty.
20230825_133715.jpg
so, i fucked all that shit.
20230916_011542.jpg
The carpet tiles are lookin soooo sexy. I grabbed some ecco adhesive..away we go!
im gonna get silly wit da shit..im a put it on the roof in sheets....no....layers!
..Then,
My house is 'armed' with like 8 Stopwatts. .So's , yeah I WON electrical world war III or something. Or at the least, stopped some dude named 'Watt'..
1694902560190.png
Stopwatts will be needed for a stable future according to Reuters. Flow and stability.

Last edited:
Basement? Looks good.

Might have been a good idea or did you kill that mold before panting and laying carpet, especially with a glue down. Mold can continue to grow behind paint but once painted it's difficult to access the source. Concrobium. Fog preferred, they say the velocity from a squirt bottle or garden sprayer can dislodge and send spores airborne. Contrary to popular wisdom bleach doesn't do the job of killing mold, but it will assist in cleaning the stains after killed....w/ Concrobium. Read the label, it kills during the drying process, creating surface tension that crushes the mold spores, or something like that. Saturate and allow to thoroughly dry.

Basement? Looks good.
I killed it with StopWatt. How many stopwatts did it take to win. Like you must have fortified their positions.
430974374390.png

after killed....w/ Concrobium. Read the label, it kills during the drying process, creating surface tension that crushes the mold spores, or something like that. Saturate and allow to thoroughly dry.
when I murder people...I use concrobium...doesn't everybody? who can afford not to, in this kill or be killed market place...Bleach just doesnt do the job anymore...know what I mean?

Last edited:
The differences between caviar and roe. How location, water temperatures and food sources in the current environment affect quality and taste.

Please continue

Caviar can be used as a hand degreaser. You can crush those fish eggs rubbing in a counter clockwise rotation ...grease comes right off.

You try that shit with Roe..there will be blisters on your palms by lunch.

how many stopwatts are used in that presentation thing? 27 or 30? Perhaps more. Figure every kids' got one. Teacher has 2 or 3 under the desk.. StopWatts is the future..? I say Yes.

its so easy...month after month
abbabba.jpeg
and you just keep saving.

Last edited:
Sleeping on the futon. I had a dream a pit bull was attacking my kitten. I hauled off and kicked him as hard as I could only to wake up kicking the corner of the coffee table with the top of my foot. Now, right below the second toe on the right foot is some skin peeled away and a nice little bruise and my foot hurts!

I had a similar dream several nights ago. Some canine had my sweet little Australian Shepherd mix pinned to the ground by the neck, my dog Abby beginning to attempt vocalization and struggle. I woke up, she at the foot of the bed, head laying on my foot. It felt good. Sometimes a mystery, sometimes not, I know why I had that dream.

Out here in the country dogs are allowed to run at large, as long as rabies vaccinated and license tagged. Which is fine, I reckon. It's a bit sketchy dogs coming onto your property, dogs are considered personal property of the owner. Not that I would wish to or would, but you can't....deal with a dog on your property or you could be libel for damages. Virginia has bullshit draconian laws concerning hunting dogs, dogs that run deer, coons or whatever. Their tags can be removed provided they have something that identifies the owner. As they run deer they may come onto other's property, legally. A pack of ramped up hunting dogs, coming onto your property, where you may have your own animals, you can't legally deal with it. You can't deal with it if they kill your animal, only petition the county authorities over a vicious animal..I think, could be wrong. Hell, it might be a stretch but I could almost envision being charged with interfering with a hunt if your dogs confront a pack of hunting dogs on your property. I think you can deal with it on the spot an animal/canine harming non domestic animals such as livestock, not sure about domestic animals. "Mutual combat" may be a consideration as far as the authorities and courts go. The kicker? The owner(s) have a "right to retrieve" their hunting dogs by coming unannounced onto your property, provided I believe they do not possess a side arm. Not sure about rifles. That is bullshit. Utter fucking bullshit. I encourage you to do your own research as far as your rights to protect you, your family, and kitties.

Hunting season is right around the corner. Take care your kitties. You might also keep in mind for your own safety and the safety of your dogs if you have any, rutting season. Deer may become more aggressive, stand their ground, or worse.

Good luck, and welcome to Virginia.

Last edited:
^^ Oh, that's right, he has me on ignore. Goes to show, thin skinned censorship, you never know what you may be missing. Life, it's chocked full of the good and the bad, on days ending in y.

Now the guys building the shed tells me he can't make it this week, has excuses, asks if he can come next week. I told him yes, but if he didn't, I would cancel the order and sell the windows and have a shed delivered, and I will. That might light a fire under his ass or he will lose out on whatever it is he is making. I am a bit ticked off, maybe I was too hasty, but I took my stand and will stand by it. Now he is angry with me and tells me I don't have to build your shed. I told him, no you don't, if your not going to be here next week just let me know.

Now the guys building the shed tells me he can't make it this week, has excuses, asks if he can come next week. I told him yes, but if he didn't, I would cancel the order and sell the windows and have a shed delivered, and I will. That might light a fire under his ass or he will lose out on whatever it is he is making.
yeah, thats them people skills. I heard about them somewheres..
tells me I don't have to build your shed. I told him, no you don't, if your not going to be here next week just let me know.
0bf17da7520b61688ff60972a04e8607.jpg

We had very heavy rain today, which led to a roof leak at a shop which I'm responsible for.
It leaked around 6 months ago, during heavy rain, but from above the flat roof appears in very good condition.
I thought it might have been a fluke condition of very heavy rain and a strong northerly wind blowing water through an ventilation-brick.
So last time I leant a concrete slab against that vent to stop any rain. It is still where I left it.
It is a mystery.
I am going in tomorrow with a plan to cut away a section of cieling plasterboard, and track down the point of water ingression, from inside.
I figure that is more desireable than ripping apart perfectly good roofing felt.
My time is free, but tradesmen would charge me £100+ per hour, to do something I can do myself for nothing.
That's tomorrow's entertainment sorted. I hope I find it.

If the leak is coming through the flat roof, it can be tricky to spot - from above and below. A typical slag roof could have one or more pinpoint holes which may only be visible when the roof is holding water from a recent rain. Being careful where you step so as not to step on or too close to a leak, you need to keep a sharp eye out for tiny bubbles - which may only appear as you step near the hole, further complicating matters. Like holding an inner tube in a water tank to see where the bubbles emerge.

anybody use elon musks stopwatt ? its been 2-three weeks . statement came. same kilo-watt hour useage. wtf elon? where is my savings?

yo elon...how are five watt Leds on all the time saving me any power?

elon youre a fraud too. nice pretend to help the poor and shit on us..

i hope your mars shits ends like your stopwatt

elon, i would kill you for your money and mistakes. penalty for corporate fraud is death. i dont want my money back, i want yours too for fucking up. its called damages.

Last edited:
Back