What makes Biden so good?

Got a friend that works at google. No coding, no management type stuff or administrative duties.

He fixes shit. He estimates he’ll have a job for about a decade before robots are doing his work.

Many other employees that don’t have physical skills will be gone long before that.

It's impressive how he's in the fixing game and seems to have a solid job amidst all these technological advancements. I agree, with robots stepping in, some roles might change faster than we expect. Speaking of change, I'm new here but thought I'd chime in. It's fascinating to see how technology impacts various fields, including politics.
I have worked in manufacturing for over 50 years as a class A machinist and CNC programmer. I can tell you, once A.I. is integrated with advanced robotics, say 20 to 50 years from now, no ones job is safe. No ones. I don't care if you are a doctor, lawyer or a carpenter or plumber.

But it won't be going into a consumer automobile.
There wont be a gasoline service station to dispense it.
Tell us what you plan to buy for your next automobile.
Do you have the money?
I might get a hybrid.
We don't have the infrastructure for EVs yet.
I am not too worried about it. The two vehicles we have now will probably out last us. If they don't, I don't buy new cars.

Absolutely incorrect and ignorant!

The issue with fentanyl is that it is cheap as fuck and used to cut cocaine and also made to look like other pills that are available from pharmacies.

4 people in my state that casually used cocaine at a party all died because the dealer used fentanyl to increase his profits. You think that the problem there was the user? Not the source? They didn't ask for their occasional drug use to kill them. They died at the hands of the lack of security at the border and allowed/ignored trafficking from China that produces it.

So by your ideals, trying to stop the cartels from bringing this shit over the border is futile because 'Americans' want them? So no reason to even put up a wall or try to subvert the influx of illegal drugs?

Comparing obtaining illegal weapons to the transfer of deadly drugs through a border that can easily be stopped, is idiotic and quite frankly ignorant.

Let me guess, You voted for Biden huh? Such a great choice.
Yes, the problem there is the users, no doubt about it. If they didn't consume the drug they wouldn't be dead, simple.

Don't be a hater, it's just a lifelong struggle with a stutter.

But really, wtf? This is seriously disturbing. Real? Some sort of deep fake? That is in no way normal. He is a scumbag, always has been, but I can't help feeling sorry for him there. Damn.

Don't be a hater, it's just a lifelong struggle with a stutter.

But really, wtf? This is seriously disturbing. Real? Some sort of deep fake? That is in no way normal. He is a scumbag, always has been, but I can't help feeling sorry for him there. Damn.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a fake.

You know what’s NOT fake? Video of capitol police getting beaten to within inches of their lives on Jan 6.
Yeah, maybe they should give all that video to a right wing bullshitter so that he can only show the parts that make his agenda look good...
Oh wait...

If that's true the right thing to do would be to pull that down. Leaving it up is perpetuating a lie. Mick claims he's not a liar - that he cares about the truth.

See, that's a weasel thing to do, "Mick claims he's not a liar". I questioned, "real?". Okay, you wanna play that dishonest game?

Porterhouse said:
If that's true

Porterhouse claims he's not a liar.

See? It's a dumb game. If that's not real, I'm glad it's not real. If that's not real, it doesn't have to be in order for a small part of me to pity the guy and conclude he is not up to the task of serving as "leader of the free world", President of The United States of America. There's no question he is suffering the ravages of old age. It's abusive and lacks human compassion to put the guy through it. God willing, I suppose, we'll all go through it, diminished capacity of old age. Okay, let's do this. Porterhouse claims he's not a liar. Do you Porterhouse believe he is healthy and cognizant enough to responsibly serve another term in office?

The floor is yours, sir.

Reactions: RFR
See, that's a weasel thing to do, "Mick claims he's not a liar". I questioned, "real?". Okay, you wanna play that dishonest game?

Porterhouse claims he's not a liar.

See? It's a dumb game. If that's not real, I'm glad it's not real. If that's not real, it doesn't have to be in order for a small part of me to pity the guy and conclude he is not up to the task of serving as "leader of the free world", President of The United States of America. There's no question he is suffering the ravages of old age. It's abusive and lacks human compassion to put the guy through it. God willing, I suppose, we'll all go through it, diminished capacity of old age. Okay, let's do this. Porterhouse claims he's not a liar. Do you Porterhouse believe he is healthy and cognizant enough to responsibly serve another term in office?

The floor is yours, sir.
Pull that lie down and I'd be happy to honestly answer your question about Joe's fitness.

Back