What makes Biden so good?

March of 2020 made that plain to see.
Only two weeks to flatten the curve, all nations in lockstep, and look where we are now.
The true oligarch has everything planned. You are part of it. Their plan won't fail, they have the money, money talks, nobody walks.

The true oligarch has everything planned. You are part of it. Their plan won't fail, they have the money, money talks, nobody walks.
No matter who is in ‘power’ ( holding the ceremonial office), the march towards a technological, surveillance state rolls out. Cashless, with complete regulation of all human activities.

To quote Buffalo Springfield...... “Step out of line, the man comes and takes you away”

But, that’s not even needed in the new world. Behave or we shut your money off.

Non of the politicians are seriously addressing any of these issues.

Technocracy keeps silently rolling forward.

Repeat after me, POLITICIANS DO NOT RUN GOVERNMENTS.
REPEAT AFTER ME. Voters votes don't matter. What does matters is WHO counts the votes.

You've stated it, yourself, that you have voted for third party candidates since 1976. And yet here you are, daily, seemingly to be constantantly buddy buddy and aligning yourself with the prominent leftists here at HR.

On the other hand, one might assume that it's a head game you're playing here with everyone. If that's what it is, that's on you to justify within your own mind. And you have to live with that.

What I don't like reading here at HR is when members here accuse each other of being liars. The cast of characters who post here at PT is small and growing smaller every day simply because we have totally failed at being open minded with each other and their opinions.

Point being: There’s a lot of readers, long time members of HR, who still read, and avoid posting because they KNOW that it's useless to argue their points of view.

And that's just it! We continue to simply disrepect each other here daily, arguing, back and forth with each other thinking that "our opinions" are the only opinions that matter and are of consequence to defend our opinions. And that's OK, short of calling out others as liars.

There are very few who regularly post at PT, politically, or fun wise threads. It'd be a damn shame watching ya'll annihilate each other in attempts to best each other over the stupidity and arrogance of Washington DC politicians.

Ya'll have a tendency to believe that those politicians care about you.

They don't.

Reactions: RFR
Maybe the Electoral College should be re-thought?
The problem with the EC is winner takes all. It should be each candidate receives the percentage of delegates proportional to the percentage of votes they won in the
election in each particular state. If in N.J one candidate gets 38%, one 47% and one 15% of the vote, that is how the delegates should be distributed. I think only two states allow the splitting of delegates. I already know the monkey wrench that is going to be thrown in the machine.

Last edited:
wow, yall really believe in this stuff..

so if the electoral group is voting , I guess that means your vote doesnt count..does it?

oh, it gets factored into a regional average. just not as an individual vote..

Too little too late Bi den :laughings: I just made that up :laughings:I crack myself up!

Last edited:
Back