What makes Biden so good?

Biden is a senile old man that probably belongs in the rest home.
Ok, yeah, it may seem so. Do you have anything else to talk about that is not of this topic?

I looked, you do not seem to do anything on this forum other than talk politics. Do you have another place to go? Or do you just like this one because it is easy?

Ok, yeah, it may seem so. Do you have anything else to talk about that is not of this topic?

What makes Biden so good?​

That was the title.
So what exactly are you looking for here?
His mental faculties are apparently off topic.
Can anybody answer the question that was posed?
Maybe close this one too.

I wonder if we should just give WWLaidback his own forum? Just his views, political stories, and memes. Just a thought.... LOL

Maybe we should talk about this in an on topic thread?
Anyone can create a forum for free. I think he should.
I'd be content if there were zero religious or political threads period.

What makes Biden so good?​

That was the title.
So what exactly are you looking for here?
His mental faculties are apparently off topic.
Can anybody answer the question that was posed?
Maybe close this one too.
Sorry, I was not clear.

I meant any topic related to what this forum is about. My bad. Please continue... Ugh...

Can anyone tell me what the republican platform is to address the real problems facing this country?

Can anyone tell me what the republican platform is to address the real problems facing this country?
They talk about impeaching Joe for starters.
The Biden family graft is a real problem along with the DOJ cover-up apparatus.
The Hunter laptop was NOT Russian disinformation.
That was a lie.
It looks like the Russians got the American president they wanted, as they jack up their oil prices and he just goes through the motions like a rubber stamp for Putin.

Last edited:
The Amish have been farming the organic way for centuries.
Now the Biden Administration wants to shut them down because they don't use fertilizers, or have federal controllers over them.

The first 8 responses were exactly what I was seeking....... humorous replies. And now that there aren't any other open Trump or Biden threads where some of you can continue to piss on each other's shoes you're gonna use this thread to carry on? That's not going to happen.

Last edited:
They talk about impeaching Joe for starters.
The Biden family graft is a real problem along with the DOJ cover-up apparatus.
The Hunter laptop was NOT Russian disinformation.
That was a lie.
It looks like the Russians got the American president they wanted, as they jack up their oil prices and he just goes through the motions like a rubber stamp for Putin.

That is the platform? What kind of platform is that? Seriously? You must be pulling my leg.

The first 8 responses were exactly what I was seeking....... humorous replies. And now that there aren't any other open Trump or Biden threads where some of you can continue to piss on each other's shoes you're gonna use this thread to carry on? That's not going to happen.
Nevermind

Last edited:
That is the platform? What kind of platform is that? Seriously? You must be pulling my leg.

No. I'm not pulling your leg.
These are the main reasons given by republican leadership:

1) the 25th ammendment about mental fitness. He refuses to take the cognitive test.
2) he won't defend the southern border.
3) he lied about his son Hunter's financial dealings and his involvement in those dealings.

on item #1 see what you think.

on item#2, include human trafficking and drug smuggling
on item #3, include his submission to Russia, China, and other malevolent players.

No. I'm not pulling your leg.
These are the main reasons given by republican leadership:

1) the 25th ammendment about mental fitness. He refuses to take the cognitive test.
2) he won't defend the southern border.
3) he lied about his son Hunter's financial dealings and his involvement in those dealings.

on item #1 see what you think.

on item#2, include human trafficking and drug smuggling
on item #3, include his submission to Russia, China, and other malevolent players.

Woody, NOW would be a good time to stop turning this thread into just another I hate Biden or an I hate Trump exchange of words and memes.

Back