What makes Biden so good?

The Associated Press and Fox News are both reporting this morning that ties between Joe Biden and Russian intelligence indicate that he may be a Russian asset, a mole.

This could change everything.

The Associated Press and Fox News are both reporting this morning that ties between Joe Biden and Russian intelligence indicate that he may be a Russian asset, a mole.

I had moles in my front lawn once.
I mixed up some castor oil, water, and a little soap and sprayed it on my lawn.
Two days later the moles were gone!!! They hate that shit!
I say we all get some castor oil, our spray bottles and meet at the WH!
Who's with me?
Let's go Brandon!

He puts those sunglasses on and goes all Dark Brandon..

I fell for it..I saw the shades and was like, thats the motherfucker whose gonna save us all.

I had moles in my front lawn once.
I mixed up some castor oil, water, and a little soap and sprayed it on my lawn.
Two days later the moles were gone!!! They hate that shit!
I say we all get some castor oil, our spray bottles and meet at the WH!
Who's with me?
Let's go Brandon!

I have moles here and there in my yard. Wife bought some really toxic shit I'm reluctant because of the dogs. Does your shit work?

Fuck yeah, it's on!

I have moles here and there in my yard. Wife bought some really toxic shit I'm reluctant because of the dogs. Does your shit work?

Fuck yeah, it's on!
Yes, it absolutely does.
The castor oil gets onto/into the grubs and shit that the moles eat. It gives them indigestion and a horrible taste in their mouth.
Doesn't kill them but they move away pronto.

Hey, I'm not gonna argue with that one. I'm not a fan either Dave. Just sayin...
Well... killing this thread too would suit me fine mate.
I am but one voice I know, but just consider it, as it will just become what the other one was.
I think we both/all know that.

Cheers. :-)

the Danchenko trial is coming up October 11.
He's the russian spy that worked for the clinton campaign to smear Trump.

I wonder if we should just give WWLaidback his own forum? Just his views, political stories, and memes. Just a thought.... LOL

Then it would be easier to either cheers him, or ignore. Hmm... But wait, there are actually forums that are based on politics that have that opportunity.
Is this not a recording forum? I mean, I get that this is a space for us to talk about things outside of recording, but when it becomes the only thing for some?

Maybe we should change the rules or the layout? Maybe only those who participate in 'recording' threads should be able to participate in the off topic ones? Just a thought. Not even sure if it is possible or worth trying. I for one do not wish to step on anyone's rights or or ability of free speech. But the owners of this site have ability to make those decisions. Hell, maybe they love the activity on the site and don't care what we all argue about? I honestly do not know. I don't get a check from the corporate office with my job description. I am just a volunteer here. I honestly have no control over anything being a moderator other than deleting spam or reporting/banning members. And that is based upon what a group of us think together and then whether ADMIN approves. We don't usually do that if someone is not a complete troll or complete asswipe. It takes a lot to get that status here.

I for one am tired of hearing the banter from both sides. It goes nowhere and does not seem productive in any way.

Maybe we should talk about this in an on topic thread?

Back