What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I caught Covid and I've been down for a few days. Is this thing resolved yet? I don't have time to go back and look. I just figure that it's been a while so we all must have come to some kind of understanding that we can all agree on. How close am I?
Sorry bout the coof.

No we’ve reached no understanding, but this isn’t a thread about that.
Thread is titled “What Made Trump So Bad”.
Still got reasons coming in :LOL:

We’re compiling a dossier.

Sorry bout the coof.

No we’ve reached no understanding, but this isn’t a thread about that.
Thread is titled “What Made Trump So Bad”.
Still got reasons coming in :LOL:

We’re compiling a dossier.
Ah. I see. A never ending thread to drive traffic to the site. Brilliant strategy, really.

Guys, I caught Covid and I've been down for a few days. Is this thing resolved yet? I don't have time to go back and look. I just figure that it's been a while so we all must have come to some kind of understanding that we can all agree on. How close am I?

You serious? Well that sucks. I suppose you got tested?

I think I got it. I say think because I didn't get tested, didn't really see the point. I was around someone who a day later started having symptoms. Mine started last Saturday. I think it broke within the last 24 hours, sore throat started to go away. Im still achey as fuck, but that's more than likely just from something I shouldn't have been doing in the blazing sun while exhausted from whatever it is I have (had?). I'm starting consider I may have broken my collar bone. I'll survive.

Hope you are on your way towards recovery.

“Investigations for thee but not for me” is the motto of some Trump supporters apparently. They can dish it out but can’t take it.
Like when the FBI broke into Hillary's place and seized her illegal server with classified documents on it.
Y'all Trump supporters just can't take what you dish out. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:

Last edited:
You serious? Well that sucks. I suppose you got tested?

I think I got it. I say think because I didn't get tested, didn't really see the point. I was around someone who a day later started having symptoms. Mine started last Saturday. I think it broke within the last 24 hours, sore throat started to go away. Im still achey as fuck, but that's more than likely just from something I shouldn't have been doing in the blazing sun while exhausted from whatever it is I have (had?). I'm starting consider I may have broken my collar bone. I'll survive.

Hope you are on your way towards recovery.
I have tested 5 times now. All positive. lol. I should be negative by tomorrow, hopefully.

Like when the FBI broke into Hillary's place and seized her illegal server with classified documents on it.
Y'all Trump supporters just can't take what you dish out. 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:
Except I don’t remember Clinton supporters demonstrating outside FBI field offices, waving Clinton flags outside her home in support, and making threats against the FBI and even have one supporter go to a standoff against them.

Except I don’t remember Clinton supporters demonstrating outside FBI field offices, waving Clinton flags outside her home in support, and making threats against the FBI and even have one supporter go to a standoff against them.
When protesters are breaking the law, they should be arrested. That sounds fair enough.
One of the protesters tried to assassinate FBI-agent Kavanaugh. Didn't they? 🥃 🥃 🥃 :drunk:
That's kind of petty compared to waving a flag.
I'll try to keep a balanced perspective.

Last edited:
I like that he's suggesting his followers boycott the midterms. THAT will really hit the libs where it hurts.

After the first one I went to Kaiser and did a saliva test. That was positive. I have done three more at home tests that were all positive. I have Covid, dude. Trust me.

Not at all what I was suggesting.

The person I possibly got it from (if I got it) first did a home test, it indicated negative. Talked to I think it was the nurse practitioner on the phone without mentioning the C word, or the test, NP went the "more than likely allergies, take this and/or that". The person asked if it might be a good idea to get tested for the C. NP said yeah, wouldn't be a bad idea. Went and got tested. Tested positive.

I was more just curious the experience of a fellow traveler coupled with the previously unmentioned above. I never tested, at all, even though I have home tests tucked away probably still in a box from the move to the new residence. Other than curiosity didn't see an upside to going to get a test or digging through boxes. We've pretty much just quarantined since last Saturday. Actually, I think it's 5 days and you're good to go? Who knows, the science evolves. I could have sworn there was a new directive saying don't worry about quarantining at all. I could be wrong. I've stayed on the safe side out of respect for others.

Not at all what I was suggesting.

The person I possibly got it from (if I got it) first did a home test, it indicated negative. Talked to I think it was the nurse practitioner on the phone without mentioning the C word, or the test, NP went the "more than likely allergies, take this and/or that". The person asked if it might be a good idea to get tested for the C. NP said yeah, wouldn't be a bad idea. Went and got tested. Tested positive.

I was more just curious the experience of a fellow traveler coupled with the previously unmentioned above. I never tested, at all, even though I have home tests tucked away probably still in a box from the move to the new residence. Other than curiosity didn't see an upside to going to get a test or digging through boxes. We've pretty much just quarantined since last Saturday. Actually, I think it's 5 days and you're good to go? Who knows, the science evolves. I could have sworn there was a new directive saying don't worry about quarantining at all. I could be wrong. I've stayed on the safe side out of respect for others.
I am on day 7 of symptoms and day 9 of probable exposure. I cannot return to work until I test negative. And I won't just go about my business in public while knowing I'm still testing positive. That's how we got ourselves into this bullshit.

Good.

I'm sure you're anxious as am I to get back to life. Just take the opportunity to take it easy. The job will still be there. Do what your body tells you. Plenty of water.

Godspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back