What do you think of this AI stuff?

Listen up Brett! Your fall back line of quoting Scarlett is falling on deaf ears. If you have an opinion, man up and state your opinion.
I have no opinion. I couldn't care less anymore what happens to or on this planet or the people who inhabit it. I have already stated what I believe will come of A.I.

Thanks for the explanation!
I now have a new understanding and appreciation 🤔 how I had often heard someone say, "That guy (or girl) isn't in their right mind."
I'm thinking that Leddy enjoys tossing shit at the wall to see what sticks to the wall.
Leddy used to be a righty (Republican) who now lays claim to be a (Democrat).
I don't buy that at all!
Leddy is stuck in the middle, neutral gearshift position, sitting there at a four corner intersection. There are only three choices. Drive straight, turn right, or turn left.
Bullshit! There is a fourth choice.
Make a U-turn.
My Dad was also born left handed. I remember hearing him talk about how his mother continually forced him to use his right hand only when he was a kid. I can only assume that she wanted to rid him of some sort of evil.
I don’t claim to be a democrat. I claim to be an independent.

I just have to disagree that there’s an indoctrination attempt rather than just an attempt to be inclusive and nonon-discriminatory.
There you go, Leddy, using words like inclusive and non discriminatory to paint a flowerly portrait of what Randi Weingarten and the members of the teachers union are doing to sow the seeds of gender confusion among first, second, third graders.
Are you insane?
Can you not remember it when you were a grade schooler that boys were boys and girls were girls. Nothing confusing about whatsoever.
I have a daughter who is gay. I have friends who have sons that are gay. I don't have a problem whatsoever with that, but it truly pisses me off when some "teachers" take extreme measures to sow seeds of doubt.

Maybe I should resurrect the "This is far beyond sick" thread.

Nah, I'm not going to do that.

There you go, Leddy, using words like inclusive and non discriminatory to paint a flowerly portrait of what Randi Weingarten and the members of the teachers union are doing to sow the seeds of gender confusion among first, second, third graders.
Are you insane?
Can you not remember it when you were a grade schooler that boys were boys and girls were girls. Nothing confusing about whatsoever.
I have a daughter who is gay. I have friends who have sons that are gay. I don't have a problem whatsoever with that, but it truly pisses me off when some "teachers" take extreme measures to sow seeds of doubt.

Maybe I should resurrect the "This is far beyond sick" thread.

Nah, I'm not going to do that.
“Remember how great things were when we didn’t have to deal with (insert ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation etc) ?”

- Every bigot ever*

* I’m absolutely not trying to call you a bigot. You’re just starting to speak the same language though.

There’s quite a long continuum between chopping dicks off or giving hormones to kids on one side, and calling everyone who sympathizes with gender dysphoria an evil groomer and jailing doctors or taking kids away from parents. Somewhere in the middle is a reasonable reaction to this.

I brought up the left handed comment for a reason. You ridiculed it, but it’s appropriate. People were afraid to admit being left handed because it was literally vilified. When people stopped, there were suddenly more left handed folks. Society is more accepting of lgbt people, so more are coming out. That makes some folks think it’s encouraged or kids are being groomed. I’m sure there are some examples where that’s true, but it’s the exception more than the rule. The alternative to acceptance is shoving people back in the closet until they grow so unhappy that they commit suicide.

Don’t transition kids, and don’t vilify people for being sympathetic. Fair?

Last edited:
I’m absolutely not trying to call you a bigot. You’re just starting to speak the same language though.
If you aren't man enough to hold up to words of differences of opinion, I suggest you add me to your ignore list, the same as you did with JamEZmusic.

If you aren't man enough to hold up to words of differences of opinion, I suggest you add me to your ignore list, the same as you did with JamEZmusic.
Don’t over react and start insulting again. Read my words more carefully or stop responding to me at all.

I do not support medically transitioning children. On that we agree. However, there needs to be some understanding and compassion around these folks instead of vilifying.

Well it’s good that we agree on that. I think you jumped the gun a bit thinking I was implying the whole of the lgbt community was evil.
No I was not.

Medically transitioning kids for what is a physiological issue, now that’s evil ! Especially seeing how much money is made doing that. A whole new, for profit, medical industry has arisen in under a decade. An industry that will profit for the lifespan of it’s customers.

As far as the adult lgbt community, I could care less, you do you.

I have, well had, since she passed away, a lesbian sister in law. We’ve had many in depth conversations, and guess what, she didn’t view me as a bigot. She also shared my views on there being an agenda to transition kids.
With all the money involved, there certainly is motivation.

Now if you want to label me a bigot, that’s fine, you have that right. But in my heart I know I’m not.

The alternative to acceptance is shoving people back in the closet until they grow so unhappy that they commit suicide.
I can accept it that there remains a percentage of people who will never, ever understand boys loving boys, and girls loving girls.
My daughter came out of "the closet" during her junior year of high school in 1994. She received a tremendous amount of support from her classmates, however, during her senior year of high school she was constantly ridiculed by the high school band teacher, in full view of her classmates, for being gay. She eventually mentioned it to me, and I suggested it that I should have a sit down conversation with the band teacher and the high school principal. She said, "No, don't do that. I will handle it." And she did.

That was then. Now is now. Teachers (not all) are now doing more harm than good to Joe Biden's kids.

That was then. Now is now. Teachers (not all) are now doing more harm than good to Joe Biden's kids.
How so?

Edit - I mean, I know what you’re going to say. I find it very difficult to believe that any kind of indoctrination happens on a wide scale. I’ve got several teachers in my family, I spent years volunteering in my kids’ schools (in a very liberal city I might add). I never saw or heard of anything even close to inappropriate. I’d need to see data, or something. Otherwise it strikes me as Fox News fear-baiting. There’s definitely a culture war that’s been created as a boogie man to hurt the Dems. It’s blown so far out of proportion. Do you honestly think someone’s sexuality or gender expression can be pushed on them by someone? Assuming you’re a straight man, did you EVER in your life consider being gay? Kids are born how they’re born. The “woke” folks are simply trying to keep them from being treated like your daughter was by that band director. Yet they’re vilified instead. This culture war is normalizing bigotry. Look at this very thread - I got called a “fag”. Did you say anything about that? Did @RFR? Not that I need anyone to defend me, but the point it that’s a pretty bad slur and it goes unnoticed (except for Dogooder). Not cool. Would you let someone call your daughter that?

Last edited:
How so?

Edit - I mean, I know what you’re going to say. I find it very difficult to believe that any kind of indoctrination happens on a wide scale. I’ve got several teachers in my family, I spent years volunteering in my kids’ schools (in a very liberal city I might add). I never saw or heard of anything even close to inappropriate. I’d need to see data, or something. Otherwise it strikes me as Fox News fear-baiting. There’s definitely a culture war that’s been created as a boogie man to hurt the Dems. It’s blown so far out of proportion. Do you honestly think someone’s sexuality or gender expression can be pushed on them by someone? Assuming you’re a straight man, did you EVER in your life consider being gay? Kids are born how they’re born. The “woke” folks are simply trying to keep them from being treated like your daughter was by that band director. Yet they’re vilified instead. This culture war is normalizing bigotry. Look at this very thread - I got called a “fag”. Did you say anything about that? Did @RFR? Not that I need anyone to defend me, but the point it that’s a pretty bad slur and it goes unnoticed (except for Dogooder). Not cool. Would you let someone call your daughter that?
There is a massive difference between a fag, and a gay person.

I know loads of gay people, They are like brothers and sisters to me. (They share my opinion too, if their opinion was as warped as yours, they would be no friend of mine)

Besides that, It was obvious calling you a fag was gonna trigger you. It took a bit longer than suspected, but I knew it would in the end. Very predictable.

Chill out and drink a bud light

Last edited:
Not that I need anyone to defend me, but the point it that’s a pretty bad slur and it goes unnoticed (except for Dogooder).
Leave me out of it. I have no clue what you are talking about and I went back through the posts to find out? I just find it all entertaining. As stated, I have no dog in the hunt.

Leave me out of it. I have no clue what you are talking about and I went back through the posts to find out? I just find it all entertaining. As stated, I have no dog in the hunt.
My bad. Misinterpreted you.

Just curious @leddy, do you consider "drag queen story hour" to be appropriate (the "queens" calling on kids to pat down their crotches etc)? 'Cause that's common in schools now.
No, that would be wrong. I disagree that it’s common in schools. Fear-baiting media sources like to find an outlier story like that and make you think it happens everywhere, everyday. I don’t believe that for a second.

Well it’s good that we agree on that. I think you jumped the gun a bit thinking I was implying the whole of the lgbt community was evil.
No I was not.

Medically transitioning kids for what is a physiological issue, now that’s evil ! Especially seeing how much money is made doing that. A whole new, for profit, medical industry has arisen in under a decade. An industry that will profit for the lifespan of it’s customers.

As far as the adult lgbt community, I could care less, you do you.

I have, well had, since she passed away, a lesbian sister in law. We’ve had many in depth conversations, and guess what, she didn’t view me as a bigot. She also shared my views on there being an agenda to transition kids.
With all the money involved, there certainly is motivation.

Now if you want to label me a bigot, that’s fine, you have that right. But in my heart I know I’m not.
I do believe that the entire LGBTQ+ community is evil. I don't associate with them for that reason (I would refuse to perform in a venue that displays a rainbow flag, for example). But I do have compassion for them.

Look at every single society until present. The emergence of a state-approved gay community happened very shortly before those societies fell apart. So to those middle-aged gays who push agendas in school, it currently doesn't matter. It's my generation that will have to pay.

Back