What Democrats Said about Voting Machines and Elections

Strong leaders who want to do away with Congress, limiting racial diversity, and limiting the press is a sign of an authoritarian. Trump fits that mold.

Strong leaders who want to do away with Congress, limiting racial diversity, and limiting the press is a sign of an authoritarian. Trump fits that mold.
You sound like the pot calling the kettle black.
Cancelling free speech is a democrat thing, like the Joe Rogan controversy.

limiting the press -- but he was de-platformed from Twitter and that was okay by the democrats. 😉 yeah boy.
limiting racial diversity -- but his daughter married a Jew. Try the Hitler shoe on that one. :LOL:
doing away with congress -- but he wants to be speaker of the house. :LOL:

Godwin's Law at work here.

Last edited:
You sound like the pot calling the kettle black.
Cancelling free speech is a democrat thing, like the Joe Rogan controversy.

limiting the press -- but he was de-platformed from Twitter and that was okay by the democrats. 😉 yeah boy.
limiting racial diversity -- but his daughter married a Jew. Try the Hitler shoe on that one. :LOL:
doing away with congress -- but he wants to be speaker of the house. :LOL:

Godwin's Law at work here.

Youre just an idiot.

Youre just an idiot.
Trump and the press hate each other. I hate it too. I wish the press would report the news.
Diversity training a.k.a. teaching men that they are women. I bet you love that one.
About people hating this country. I agree with Mr. Trump. We can start with the squad. Does anyone seriously think they love this country?

Wow dude. Your public school indoctrination really really shows.

You don’t have “free speech“ on Twitter. You wanna argue first amendment law with me? You’ll lose that one.
Neither does the press have freedom to slander whoever they choose.
CNN lost that one with Nick Sandman and they'll lose it again with Rittenhouse.
You never finished college dude.
A lot of the things you struggle with -- were covered in the freshman and sophomore years.

Neither does the press have freedom to slander whoever they choose.
CNN lost that one with Nick Sandman and they'll lose it again with Rittenhouse.
You never finished college dude.
A lot of the things you struggle with -- were covered in the freshman and sophomore years.
Lmao I’ll show you my degrees if you show me yours (I doubt you will).

I studied media with a focus on American media bias and the effects of the Fairness Doctrine and the connotations of no longer enforcing it. You don’t know more about media bias than I do. Let me tell you now, the sources you post are so shitty—no reasonable person would agree with them.

OAN? Really?

I also received my master’s in public administration with a focus on how public officials can interact with the media. YOU have no idea what the fuck you’re spouting. Just a grade A moron.

Lmao I’ll show you my degrees if you show me yours (I doubt you will).
I got yer number Jonathan.
You went to Monticello High school.
It's painfully obvious that you went no further.
You're a complete and utter phony.
Now just go away, and leave it alone, like you have been asked so many times already.

I got yer number Jonathan.
You went to Monticello High school.
It's painfully obvious that you went no further.
You're a complete and utter phony.
Now just go away, and leave it alone, like you have been asked so many times already.
Okay, I’ll show you my degrees after work.

Then you’ll look like a high school drop out fool when you don’t show yours.

Your turn, Laidback.

Or are you one of those people who projects their own insecurities and says everyone who you disagree with is a dropout because YOU dropped out?

Attachments

• 4468C2AB-746E-4660-B07D-5CF3F29C7707.jpeg
    4468C2AB-746E-4660-B07D-5CF3F29C7707.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 0799EC44-4B58-4A04-B414-DA4462A37BE1.jpeg
    0799EC44-4B58-4A04-B414-DA4462A37BE1.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
Your turn, Laidback.

Or are you one of those people who projects their own insecurities and says everyone who you disagree with is a dropout because YOU dropped out?

Your name is Jonathan, not Aron. You're just a high school graduate and it shows.

Lmao that’s just sad. Post your degree, you high school dropout.
Only a fool (like yourself) would post their public information.
How many courses did you take in political science and economics?
If you went to a school of public administration, you would have a through background in these fields.
Exam time dude.
It's obvious you are a complete blank -- even at the introductory level.

Back