What Democrats Said about Voting Machines and Elections

With Trump and his cronies, it almost was a successful coup. He had several states forge elector certifications to show he had won. I think with his actions you can see a totally unhinged man trying to perpetuate the lie that he won the 2020 election, and he will stop at nothing to make himself KING above the will of the US populations choices.

With Trump and his cronies, it almost was a successful coup. He had several states forge elector certifications to show he had won. I think with his actions you can see a totally unhinged man trying to perpetuate the lie that he won the 2020 election, and he will stop at nothing to make himself KING above the will of the US populations choices.
Perhaps you can explain the purpose of the vote-switching on election-night-coverage.
If everything was on the up-and-up, as you say, do you think maybe the purpose was to piss off the Jan 6 protesters?
I'll wait for the real answer indefinitely...

1) In 2016 Trump won fair and square
2) In 2020 Biden won fair and square
3) Get over it

Likewise, some people should get over the Jan 6 "insurrection hearings" and the election reform bill.
The horrible election-optics were clearly a part of the "insurrection" problem.
The election reform bill does nothing to address that, and makes the election optics even worse.

Last edited:
Likewise, some people should get over the Jan 6 "insurrection hearings" and the election reform bill.
The horrible election-optics were clearly a part of the "insurrection" problem.
The election reform bill does nothing to address that, and makes the election optics even worse.
Disagree.
7 states filing fake documents and 7 fake electors should be punished.

Disagree.
7 states filing fake documents and 7 fake electors should be punished.
Likewise for election officials in Fulton County, GA, that submitted multiple tallies of the same absentee votes.
The secretary of state admitted to it:

Still waiting for you explanation of this election optic by CNN.
Were the Jan 6 protesters supposed to like it?

A reasonable person would admit this is a bad election optic:

Last edited:
What matters is that 60+ law suits insinuating fraud were summarily kicked out because of zero proof.
1) Go to court
2) Get asked for proof
3) Can't provide any
4) Case dismissed.
5) Get over it

What matters is that 60+ law suits insinuating fraud were summarily kicked out because of zero proof.
1) Go to court
2) Get asked for proof
3) Can't provide any
4) Case dismissed.
5) Get over it

Somebody better fix the OPTICS problem instead of ignoring it.
Would a reasonable person expect Jan 6 protesters to like this:

I think you're doing a dam good job of proving my point.

Last edited:
and why would someone make an election look like fraud if it isn't? fix that.
My "opinion" is that those boards went up in order to get rid of a bunch of disgruntled shit disturbers that were yelling at people inside trying to do their job.
OAN's "opinion" (and yours it would seem) are something else of course.

half the voters are alienated and you lipstick the pig.
My "opinion" is that those boards went up in order to get rid of a bunch of disgruntled shit disturbers that were yelling at people inside trying to do their job.
Nope. They ran everybody out of there before the count started, according to several eye witnesses.
Those observers were NOT allowed to watch the absentee ballot counts as the law requires.

half the voters are alienated and you lipstick the pig.

Nope. They ran everybody out of there before the count started. I suggest you read the affidavits. Some of them were from democrats.
Half the voters, no ALL the voters were lied to. Repeatedly. And it continues to this day!
Get over it!

1) In 2016 Trump won fair and square
2) In 2020 Biden won fair and square
3) Get over it
Yup! That sums it up, but neither side will ever be happy until the U.S. engages itself in a second Civil War.

Don't laugh!

It's highly possible that a second Civil War in the U.S. could occur simply because of the incessant 50/50 split within Congress, which is truly representative of the American populace and the unwillingness of people in the U.S. to work together and prove that the United States was far more than an a "experiment" as was suggested today by outgoing Supreme Court justice.

Yup! That sums it up, but neither side will ever be happy until the U.S. engages itself in a second Civil War.

Don't laugh!

It's highly possible that a second Civil War in the U.S. could occur simply because of the incessant 50/50 split within Congress, which is truly representative of the American populace and the unwillingness of people in the U.S. to work together and prove that the United States was far more than an a "experiment" as was suggested today by outgoing Supreme Court justice.
Yup... It's so stupid that it no longer matters who has a really good idea. The other side scuttles it in some vain attempt to "look like I'm tough".
Bunch of idiot children.

Half the voters, no ALL the voters were lied to. Repeatedly. And it continues to this day!
Get over it!

Let's just admit that we can't agree on what a free and fair election even consists of.
Let's also agree that there is no union.
Half of the country remains alienated where even a significant number of blue-state democrats are leaning toward a split.
Can we be that honest?

Let's just admit that we can't agree on what a free and fair election even consists of.
Let's also agree that there is no union.
Can we be that honest?
No. The 2020 election was free and fair, just as all those that came before it.
That is being honest.

Back