Wavelab burning problem

Mindcore

Is this the right place for a Wavelab question?

I'm using wavelab 3, I have 2 songs that I want to run into each other, but switch track markers. The rest are cool with the 2sec delay.

I'm not on it right now, but there are two ways to lay out the tracks, one is the basic CD, the other?? advanced. none the less I use the advanced one, and set the track marker, it test plays exactly like I want.

Great, burn it.

It burns the data, then plays the music upon completion of succesful burn.

Only problem is, what ever it burned doesn't play on cd players, can't be read by the computer, and is totaly useless to me.

I haven't made that many coasters since the early nineties.

Any ideas what might be up?

Thanks

Sorry,

HP computer, Win XP home, Athlon processor, no idea what the CD drive is, but wouldn't even be detected till I ran the ASAPI fix that was in the wavelab directory after instal

Are your CDs formated correctly (wav, 16bit/44.1K?) If you are using the Montage feature (which you should for making CDs since it is fabulous) there is a check function in the CD write pane which will make sure that the CD is redbook compliant

The wav files are formated properly, but I haven't used the montage setting. I'll give that a shot and see if it helps.

Back