wanted: electronic drum kit

I have an older, but almost MINT condition Tama Electric Drum Set. Comes with all the pads, the brain and the rack to mount the pads onto. It's an older vintage kit (I'll have to get to storage to get the model etc). But I'll let it go CHEEEEAP to make space. You looking for a newer set, or just any decent electric set?

Oh yea, also forgot, the pads and brain etc are all packed in new condition road cases designed just for them.

Peace :cool:

Newatthis,

If sickdrummer isn't interested in these then I may be. I need a set strictly for MIDI triggering of drum modules in Reason.

But I don't want to intrude on sickdrummer here...only if he's completely uninterested.

I would think you could. The triggers should feed any module the same I would think. :confused:

I'll get the model numbers etc, and post it. Again, I just want to move them, so I wont be asking alot for them. Actually I am also looking for a decent (but not expensive) Mic Preamp, or Large Condenser Mic (RODE MT1A or Shure SKM 27 or 32, something along those lines) I would probably trade for the kit if anyone has one of these and is interested.

Thanks

Back