Voices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachyboy4

is there a way to pull the vocals off of a song, keeping the vocals so that i can put them in one of my projects? i hear it done all the time and i am very much interested in how they do this. so that i can do it.

thank you, cheers.

No, you can't. You're hearing a'capellas from somewhere. Otherwise, you might as well try to take the flour from an already-baked cake.

ahh. i figured this. ha thanks anyway.

Is there any way to get the voices outta my head?

that was my real question, and i just didnt want to seem crazy so i laced it with a recording question. lol

Most of the accapella tracks floating around the net are yanked from rock band or exist as part of a remix contest. I have heard some vocal tracks yanked from a song but the amount of artifacts left in makes them sound terrible IMO. I worked with one like that and the vocals ended up sounding really dark to try to mask it as best as possible.

well, what ive noticed is that they all sound like the same person singing. but they sound really good. so for all i know they are original tracks. (which they probably are going on the quality of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back