Vocal Removing software

Trying too hard, buddy. You're not able to pull it off. It's embarrassing.

Back on topic....

OP, give Spleeter a try. It's free. Other suggestions here are very good, too. I'm not sure if they're all free though. Not that everything has to be free, but it's nice to try stuff out before buying it.
Don't worry, be happy, you will get over it by tomorrow.

Don't worry, be happy, you will get over it by tomorrow.
Still trying too hard. It's pathetic......

There's nothing to get "over", don't flatter yourself. You're about as important as your worthless attempts at being edgy.

Last edited:
He came here apparently after a hiatus needing help with figuring out an inherited ProTools rig. People here made a real attempt to help him out. I spent a few hours digging through manuals trying. I don't think there is a less appreciative member on this board. He whined on but was unwilling to put in the work. A lot of, solve my problems for me though. Unlike the OP of this thread, he stuck around. Loves to piss in anyone's cornflakes.
You got it. Why am I not surprised?

I don't care what these losers do in Prime Time. The on-topic forum is not a place to flaunt one's epic failure in life.

I think the king of really great tunes that fit in the "inappropriate category has got to be Vehicle by Ide's of March. Though the lyrics were not written with the intent that it seems to convey, it certainly doesn't pass the test of time. I'd be really surprised to hear it while shopping in the grocery store.

Great tune where you practically miss the opening two lines. It opens, Well hey, I'm the friendly stranger in a black sedan, won't you hop inside my car. and gets worse in the send line.

Art, it's not always appropriate. Just check out any art museum. It does however often reflect reality.

I guess I never paid that much attention to the overall lyrics, but it's a decent song. Does seem to paint a picture of dubious intent. Just read an interview of the guy. She was kind of using him for transportation, said she wanted to date other guys, hadn't dated much as of that point and "wanted to see what was out there". Inspiration, he wrote a song about it, loosely based of fact. Song makes it big coast to coast, he and his band opening for big acts. Still living with his folks he goes home and receives a call. It was her, maybe they should give it another try. Decades later, he is still here vehicle, happily married.

Strange how things work. If she hadn't dumped him no inspiration for the song. If no song, no second thought to give another try. No second try no decades long happy marriage.

I think it was a Ford Fairlane, '65?

I suppose "best" is a relative term not knowing if you need standalone, web or plugin. Then there is pricing. Izotope 10 or SpectralLayers 10 Pro is rather expensive but Spectrallayers 1 comes with Cubase Artist and Pro. Thank goodness for free trials.

Here is a video comparing 4 options. These also have the option to work in reverse as you'll note in the video.

I have RX Adavanced - tried it on Lizzy McAlpine’s Doomsday - with mixed results - I am going to try the others and see - I just don’t think it works that well with stuff like Doomsday - the vocals and integrated into the Guitars, Drums and Bass - removing vocal screws with the Reverbs on the Drums and Guitar for example.

Back