Two Audio Technica MB4k mics great condition with windscreens

12milluz

I have ONE AT MB4k handheld condenser. I used these before I got some other small diaphragm condensers and I just don't use them anymore. They can take a AA batter in the handle or they can take phantom power. I used them on vocals often and occasionally acoustic guitar. They are not matched and I bought them at different times (the coloring is a little different so they were from different model runs probably), but I have used them in stereo before with no issues. I consider these mics very underrated and I am actually keeping another one since it is pretty versatile. I have used them for live sound too and they work great. I will throw in the windscreens which cost $10 bucks each with the mics. I'm asking $55 with shipping to continental USA. Paypal is the method I will go with.
(The mic on the right is turned, it too has an on/off switch like the one on the left)

EDIT: ONE has sold and the other is $55 shipped anywhere continental USA.

Last edited:
cool, well if someone will take the other Im dibs on one...good luck with the sale :)
You know, what the hell. I've changed my mind. I will sell you one right now. I'll send you a PM.

EDIT: ONE of these are gone. I will sell the other one for $55 including shipping.

Last edited:
bump

it's a great mic guys. its on ebay too, but I will take it off if someone here wants it...

I would also trade this for another SDC...

Last edited:
Back