Trump on Trial!

So please define ā€˜propertyā€™ for the context and clarity in this thread. Then we can not rely on suppositions
I don't own this, I am just passing through. I had nothing when I got here and I will have nothing when I leave, All I have is a peace of paper giving me a temporary lease. If I don't pay taxes we will find out quick who owns this property.

Attachments

• dt.jpg
    dt.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1

.smh

Your mo with these lying leftist media outlets is unchanged - video selectively edited by MSDNC the same people who selectively edited George Zimmerman's 911 calls to mischaracterize what he actually said. He has some of the same objections as Cruz - the 5000 crossings threshold is bs, the border is unsafe.

The US doesn't exist to be the welfare state and dumping ground for the third world.

I don't own this, I am just passing through. I had nothing when I got here and I will have nothing when I leave, All I have is a peace of paper giving me a temporary lease. If I don't pay taxes we will find out quick who owns this property.

Eh, that's kind of a disingenuous avoidance of the reality of the matter. You've worked hard all your life, acquired perhaps some wealth, purchased a property....I am assuming you did sign the paperwork?...and when you are dead and gone it is safe to assume ownership of the property will go to your children, your heirs. As it should. Or perhaps your wife, your half to your better half. No? Surely you wouldn't just relinquish any rights & hand it over to the government upon death. They, the government, haven't they taken enough from you already, their portion....I mean, assuming the compensation for your hard work and good stewardship of finances was ever your own "property".

Seeker of Rock said:
So please define ā€˜propertyā€™ for the context and clarity in this thread. Then we can not rely on suppositions
The particular property is defined by very precisely defined borders as documented by a surveying report somewhere.

But you'd be fine with it if a bunch of people decided to pitch tents on the property, availed themselves of your food, bathroom, etc., right?

1715012863104.png

@dogooder really curious, do you endorse US aid to Ukraine?

Just for perspective, the amount weā€™ve sent to Ukraine is about 2 monthā€™s worth of our 800+ billion or so annual defense budget. I donā€™t hear any republican complaints about that expense. Ukraine is an actual conflict with a nation hostile to the US, not just a payment to the military industrial complex.

Just for perspective, the amount weā€™ve sent to Ukraine is about 2 monthā€™s worth of our 800+ billion or so annual defense budget. I donā€™t hear any republican complaints about that expense. Ukraine is an actual conflict with a nation hostile to the US, not just a payment to the military industrial complex.
The trainloads of American citizen victims of illegal aliens is a real conflict on our own soil. Supposedly we couldn't afford a wall, the manpower and technology to defend our own border. Fuck the garbage immigration bill.

If Dems thought the flow of illegals was going to bolster (R) voters we'd have had a hell of a wall long ago.

The trainloads of American citizen victims of illegal aliens is a real conflict on our own soil. Supposedly we couldn't afford a wall, the manpower and technology to defend our own border. Fuck the garbage immigration bill.

If Dems thought the flow of illegals was going to bolster (R) voters we'd have had a hell of a wall long ago.
Or perhaps sensible people understand that the majority of illegals are overstayed visas, and that a wall is not an economical way to deal with the problem.

Is that what those 51 intel experts told you?
Illegal immigrants kill Americans. So does the easy availability of guns. I have zero problems with securing the border. You canā€™t say the same about guns. If a few lives could be saved every day by passing the border bill, Trump could have let a bipartisan group do it, and then used his authority to go further if heā€™s elected. He stopped it. The trainloads of American victims donā€™t seem to bother you (or him), so donā€™t give me your bullshit.

Last edited:
Or perhaps sensible people understand that the majority of illegals are overstayed visas, and that a wall is not an economical way to deal with the problem.
Or that a wall is at least an impediment to illegal border crossings as opposed to a ā€˜come one, come allā€™ policy.

Or that a wall is at least an impediment to illegal border crossings as opposed to a ā€˜come one, come allā€™ policy.
Is ā€œat least an impedimentā€ worth $20 million per mile when immigrants can still overstay visas, or be smuggled in other ways? How long will it take before thereā€™s many many tunnels dug underneath? Feels like weā€™d have a better chance of securing the border using higher technology than what the Chinese were doing thousands of years ago.

If you are of the ā€œsomething is better than nothingā€ mindset, you should be angry that we had a bipartisan deal that Trump ordered killed at the last minute so he can take credit IF he gets elected.

Last edited:
Is ā€œat least an impedimentā€ worth $20 million per mile when immigrants can still overstay visas, or be smuggled in other ways? How long will it take before thereā€™s many many tunnels dug underneath? Feels like weā€™d have a better chance of securing the border using higher technology than what the Chinese were doing thousands of years ago.

And we had a bipartisan deal that the republicans killed at the last minute.
What was it Trump did to keep the numbers down if not the wall. Or - what is it Biden has done/is doing to allow the numbers to explode?

What was it Trump did to keep the numbers down if not the wall. Or - what is it Biden has done/is doing to allow the numbers to explode?
Off the top of my head, Trump used emergency powers due to covid to close the border, even to to asylum seekers. When it was open, there was a large spike.

Back