Trump on Trial!

And I’d rather have $$$$ spent on a border wall than $65,000,000,000.00 wasted to Ukraine in a war that we will not win and $XX,000,000,000.00 given to Israel on top of the $billion we already give them annually as our ‘ally’. Fucking idiots allocating and giving away our money foolishly 😡

Fixed it for ya ^ ^
My point in using “IF” is that even if he’s not elected, he could have had more border protections in place. Now it’s dependent on him winning. Proving again that he’s in this for himself more the country.

And I’d rather have $$$$ spent on a border wall than $65,000,000,000.00 wasted to Ukraine in a war that we will not win and $XX,000,000,000.00 given to Israel on top of the $billion we already give them annually as our ‘ally’. Fucking idiots allocating and giving away our money foolishly 😡
We could cut the defense budget?

Off the top of my head, Trump used emergency powers due to covid to close the border, even to to asylum seekers. When it was open, there was a large spike

Trump enacted Article 42 and began construction of the southern border wall early on. First days in office Biden repealed and stopped everything

Trump enacted Article 42 and began construction of the southern border wall early on. First days in office Biden repealed and stopped everything
Biden can’t stop the border wall, it was part of larger legislation that would require congress to reverse. He reversed some other policies yes, and some ended as a result of the pandemic emergency (title 42) ending.

You know, Trump just sitting there for three hours doing nothing while the capitol is being ransacked, whether or not a crime in itself, is the last straw. If he had just come out and tried to stop it and it continued, he might be forgiven but he couldn't do that, instead he doubled down on it . That was one of the most, if not the most, disgraceful moments in our countries history. I apologize to some of you if you think I am too hard on him.

Biden can’t stop the border wall, it was part of larger legislation that would require congress to reverse. He reversed some other policies yes, and some ended as a result of the pandemic emergency (title 42) ending.
But he did by Presidential order. Ask Dave Matthews, he’ll send you a google link

You know, Trump just sitting there for three hours doing nothing while the capitol is being ransacked, whether or not a crime in itself, is the last straw. If he had just come out and tried to stop it and it continued, he might be forgiven but he couldn't do that, instead he doubled down on it . That was one of the most, if not the most, disgraceful moments in our countries history. I apologize to some of you if you think I am too hard on him.
I have to agree with you but not as emotionally spirited. I DO like the fact that citizens had the guts to stand against something they believed was bogus. Breaking windows and hurting staff? I disagree. But protesting for what they believe was right? That’s how our country gained independence a few hundred years ago.

We all have the right to protest, even those shouting death to America if they are US citizens. That particular protest wasn't the way to go about it. It it were Antifa, the right wing would not be calling them hostages but calling for their executions.

One of few times besides Fox/Disney channel has somewhat questioned Trump, indirectly at least. I believe it was ABC live that I landed in earlier about one of Trump’s gage order violations. It think it was a single and the latest, but Trump in a public media setting ‘90%’ of Manhattan (where the jurors were summoned) voters are registered Democrats.

We all know the truth of intent but to claim it as violation of the gag order is far-reaching, legally IMO

Trump is being defiant. His ego/id, his advisors, his libertarian defiant nature, his honest believe of his interpretation (right or wrong but he believes he’s in the right) of the very FIRST Amendment or the US Constitution, to fuck with the judge and play chicken after recent threats of being jailed for violations of the gag order since the paltry fines aren’t working.
I want to see it happen because the legal technicalities are just hilarious and animate the ridiculousness of the situation, the case included. He fucked a whore Stormy Daniels and a Playboy Playmate but not a whore and not for money and swept the way she said it in camera, A crime the way he shut things up and lied but any candidate would’ve tried to buy silence and I am sure it is not the first bought silence by a President. Marilyn hush money for the Kennedys. I’d love to see those transcripts surface in concise, succinct format. Obama birth certificate was allegedly resolved but I’m sure there were efforts ti shelve that. Reagan and Iran Contra scandal. Hillary and her scandal. Bill and Monica before it finally broke. There were no attempts or beginning of shhhh money? No doubt there has been some hush money divided out I am pretty sure of it. Trump and a lot of US citizens think the court system has been weaponized. So Trump, for all of the aforementioned reasons of his gag order defiance, is a game of chicken with the judge and it’s a ‘check’ situation. It’s kind of a lose-lose situation if he acts or doesn’t act, and it’s refreshing to see someone not bullied by our judicial legal system used in a vindictive context.

One of few times besides Fox/Disney channel has somewhat questioned Trump, indirectly at least. I believe it was ABC live that I landed in earlier about one of Trump’s gage order violations. It think it was a single and the latest, but Trump in a public media setting ‘90%’ of Manhattan (where the jurors were summoned) voters are registered Democrats.

We all know the truth of intent but to claim it as violation of the gag order is far-reaching, legally IMO
That is ridiculous mate.
You did a crime, in a state. You are charged in that state. You get a jury in that state. You get a trial in that state.
Who's fault is it that you did the crime?
What an absolute crock of shit.
Don't like it? Tough shit. Maybe don't do the fuckin' crime... maybe... just sayin'
Cry baby snowflake Trump can't handle the truth that it is all self inflicted.

Is “at least an impediment” worth $20 million per mile when immigrants can still overstay visas, or be smuggled in other ways? How long will it take before there’s many many tunnels dug underneath? Feels like we’d have a better chance of securing the border using higher technology than what the Chinese were doing thousands of years ago.

If you are of the “something is better than nothing” mindset, you should be angry that we had a bipartisan deal that Trump ordered killed at the last minute so he can take credit IF he gets elected.
It's not just a wall, it's also manpower and technology. You don't think it's possible to build a wall and patrol it such that efforts like tunnels and other measures to get past can be thwarted? Betcha it is.

What do you think the ultimate goal of those who give Biden orders is?

Yup.

That is ridiculous mate.
You did a crime, in a state. You are charged in that state. You get a jury in that state. You get a trial in that state.
Who's fault is it that you did the crime?
What an absolute crock of shit.
Don't like it? Tough shit. Maybe don't do the fuckin' crime... maybe... just sayin'
Cry baby snowflake Trump can't handle the truth that it is all self inflicted.
Is that what the shower perv you love with all your heart told you?

Back