Trump on Trial!

You come across as confused, misguided and dishonest.

If you would call the police and/or defend yourself, your family and your property if someone broke into your home your line about not believing in borders is bs dishonest noise. If you wouldn't defend yourself, your family and property and/or call the police there's something fundamentally wrong with you.

Are you or have you ever been on meds or been told you should be for psych reasons? Serious question.

Calling out your crap for the crap it is isn't "mean spirited" - people like you are responsible for much of the problems in America. The fact that you don't comprehend why someone would slap down your crap doesn't change that it deserves to be slapped down.

He's talking about *you*.

When you grow up and reach my age and have been as successful as I have been, get back to me. In the meantime I will ignore your venom and try and treat you like a human being and not the human animal you seem come across as. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here because I don't know you in person, but from what I see here I wouldn't want to know you personally. Now I have manly chores to do around the property and I am not about to waste anymore of your time.

They can list off the things they don’t like about it, since no bill gives a side 100%, but the timeline of events demonstrates that a deal was reached, they changed their minds, and Trump and other republicans openly admitted they killed it so they could pass reform under Trump’s watch if he’s elected.
You mean they want to put through reform that's actually reform, not the Dem crapversion.

Ted Cruz is talking about you - that this steaming pile of a bill is intended to give Dems a dishonest talking point of how, well *they* wanted to secure the border but those Republicans shot it down - sound familiar? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
When you grow up and reach my age and have been as successful as I have been, get back to me. In the meantime I will ignore your venom and try and treat you like a human being and not the human animal you seem come across as. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here because I don't know you in person, but from what I see here I wouldn't want to know you personally. Now I have manly chores to do around the property and I am not about to waste anymore of your time.
Wait - what's this talk of property? Property is defined by boundaries - i.e. borders which you've already asserted are for small minds that enjoy prisons of their own design.

Regarding "talking snakes" - I assume you're asking if I'm religious. I'm an atheist. The talking snakes I'm familiar with are those like Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Joedaughtershowers, KJP, AOC, etc.

You mean they want to put through reform that's actually reform, not the Dem crapversion.

Ted Cruz is talking about you - that this steaming pile of a bill is intended to give Dems a dishonest talking point of how, well *they* wanted to secure the border but those Republicans shot it down - sound familiar? :ROFLMAO:

Check my links. Trump and McConnell have basically admitted stopping it for political reasons. Of course pubs will say what you’re saying. Neither side wants it fixed for real.

I'm pretty sure that's the point...
Circus clowns never perform without a net. Even if this entire administration winds up in prison, all these lying activist libtards will just shrug and say, "Well, the media lied to us too..." :cautious:
"They were just following orders..."

Check my links. Trump and McConnell have basically admitted stopping it for political reasons. Of course pubs will say what you’re saying. Neither side wants it fixed for real.
The bill is garbage as I would expect of anything put forth by Biden's team.

Wait - what's this talk of property? Property is defined by boundaries - i.e. borders which you've already asserted are for small minds that enjoy prisons of their own design.

Regarding "talking snakes" - I assume you're asking if I'm religious. I'm an atheist. The talking snakes I'm familiar with are those like Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Joedaughtershowers, KJP, AOC, etc.
Read, I didn't say my property, I said the property.

brassplyer said:

Read, I didn't say my property, I said the property.
Your property, someone else's - property is defined by borders.

You squatting on someone else's property?

C'mon Donny... join the party!

Yeah yeah yeah. Let’s get that non-career-politician and kick him back to the private sector where he belongs. No room for non-ice cream eating, addict-offspring, baby-kissing, cognitively-challenged, ‘Folks’-saying, bipartisan-committed people like Trump in this political system when it runs just fine without him. Damn free-thinker patriots 😡

Last edited:
Back