Trump on Trial!

True. Government never shrinks. But, what incentive is there for me to vote against my ideology?
I would just say you can’t use that as a justification FOR that ideology. If you have other justifications, go with those.

I would just say you can’t use that as a justification FOR that ideology. If you have other justifications, go with those.
So, you would deny me my own personal justification for my ideology?
How very "totalitarian" of you... lol

"Here’s a question - if you knew for a fact Trump intended to lie about the election being stolen, would you still support him?"

Try re-phrasing this question.

So, you would deny me my own personal justification for my ideology?
How very "totalitarian" of you... lol
I can’t deny you anything. I’m simply questioning your reasoning if you say you support republicans because they stand for smaller government when they don’t actually act on that.
"Here’s a question - if you knew for a fact Trump intended to lie about the election being stolen, would you still support him?"

Try re-phrasing this question.
I’m not following. If suddenly there was evidence, say a recorded phone call of trump telling someone that he plans to say the election was stolen, would you still vote for him? Pretty simple.

I can say that if there was irrefutable proof that democrats stole the 2020 election, I would not vote for Biden. Can you say the same about Trump?

you support republicans because the stand for smaller government when they don’t.
Again, circular argument... "they don't" is absolute. Check your premise...
If suddenly there was evidence, say a recorded phone call of trump telling someone that he plans to say the election was stolen, would you still vote for him? Pretty simple.

I can say that if there was irrefutable proof that democrats stole the 2020 election, I would not vote for Biden. Can you say the same about Trump?
"irrefutable proof" Define irrefutable. There are far too many variables in this scenario for me to take it seriously. Participants, timeline, context, motive... I have no doubt Trump said a lot of things to a lot of people when he discovered that the election was rigged.

Will you be disappointed when Trump steals this election from Biden?

Fine...
I would vote for Trump even if;
- He cheated on his taxes
- Stole the election from Hillary
- Made false allegations of election fraud
- Lied about his hair
- And screwed Stormy Daniels right in the ass
Hmmm... He won the 2016 election fair and square.
He cheated on his taxes.
He did and does state false allegations of election fraud.
Don't give a fucking shit about his hair.
And he fucked Stormy.
So thanks for that.

Do you agree with Trump that the President should have complete/total immunity?

Fine...
I would vote for Trump even if;
- He cheated on his taxes
- Stole the election from Hillary
- Made false allegations of election fraud
- Lied about his hair
- And screwed Stormy Daniels right in the ass
Well you’re honest. That’s good.

So it’s pointless to discuss whether these things happened or not. They don’t matter to you.

I wonder how other Trump supporters here would answer the same question.

Hmmm... He won the 2016 election fair and square.
He cheated on his taxes.
He did and does state false allegations of election fraud.
Don't give a fucking shit about his hair.
And he fucked Stormy.
So thanks for that.

Do you agree with Trump that the President should have complete/total immunity?
No one should be above the law, but all Presidents do have immunity, no one jailed yet. Trump in jail is fantasy, a former President in jail isn't how things work.

Back