Too Many Guitars??

Track Rat

Just Your Average Sized Member
Of course we know that this is impossible, BUT, according to the flow chart I may still need a few more.

Attachments

• Too Many Guitars.jpg
    Too Many Guitars.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 339
That flow chart is too busy and convoluted. Comedy needs to be more streamlined.

Besides, I'd rather have amps than guitars.

That flow chart is too busy and convoluted. Comedy needs to be more streamlined.

Actually....for me it was pretty simple.....

Got wife?----->No----Buy more guitars. :D

Besides, I'd rather have amps than guitars.

No need to choose between them.

We can just say....you can never have too many guitars and amps. :)

I've never been enamored with guitars. Amps are just so much more interesting to me. It's like famous and non-famous guitarists always talk about guitar collections. You never hear about their amps! I don't give a fuck about your 15 Strats. Show me your amps! Amps are where it's at for me.

I've never been enamored with guitars. Amps are just so much more interesting to me. It's like famous and non-famous guitarists always talk about guitar collections. You never hear about their amps! I don't give a fuck about your 15 Strats. Show me your amps! Amps are where it's at for me.

The reason I think people collect guitars is it gives them more eye candy on the walls and scattered about on the stands. Plus the wood looks better as a decor than black covering.

Yeah...looking at my studio space, it's the guitars that really grab your attention. There's something more personal about them...the fact that they become an extension of your arms, and the natrual beauty of the wood, not to mention the guitar shapes....but I love the amps too, have several and I'm always in the hunt for that next one.

Purely from a tone perspective....I could probably live with 2-3 guitars and a lot of amps....but guitars are certainly more visually interesting and stunning.

Strat before a Tele?? I don't know man. Also the flow chart needs to wrap the "Buy More Guitars" block back up to the "Got A Wife" block. It's got a cycle... a vicious cycle.

I'm with Greg. I like to see the Premier Guitar Rig Rundowns because, although they show the guitars, they show the amps and the stomps and the racks, too.
I don't have enough guitars, but I don't have enough talent for more.......yet. My MK does a good job and plays well, but I'm going to have to get funds together some day for a decent 5-string...Maybe Musicman or Yamaha.
Hey, anybody ever thought about modular guitars? Design a great guitar with the electronics/pickups interchangeable. Pull the back off, change out the structure, put the back on, play a different sounding guitar with the same great feel. :eek: Maybe I should patent that instead of post it!

I'm with Greg. I like to see the Premier Guitar Rig Rundowns because, although they show the guitars, they show the amps and the stomps and the racks, too.

Yeah I love the rig rundowns, even for lame asses like Yngwie and Steve Vai. It's amazing how little the actual player knows about their shit sometimes. The techs are the brains of the operation.

The guitar is what you play. The rig is how you sound. The tech makes the wank noodlers sound like somebody.

Hey, anybody ever thought about modular guitars? Design a great guitar with the electronics/pickups interchangeable. Pull the back off, change out the structure, put the back on, play a different sounding guitar with the same great feel. :eek: Maybe I should patent that instead of post it!

RKS Guitars

Ok BH, you lost me. I saw an ugly guitar (especially the lime green) that have a unique design, but where are the interchageable pickups or electronics? :confused:

Back