There is *no* evidence against Joe Biden

That is some unhinged lunatic shit right there.

I appreciate, and thank you, for having edited and removing the line about me being completely out of my fucking mind. I hope to one-day return the favor.

All we have here is a disagreement concerning Biden's competence and the timing of White House response.

You would do well to remember it that Joe was VP under Obama, who clearly was not friendly toward Israel. With me, so far?

Your pal, Dave, called into question that I might be more concerned about Israel than Ukraine. Truth is, both of those wars are of great concern. Putin is ruthless, but not nearly as ruthless as Hamas is when they take women and young children as hostages.

In the meantime, everything is safe and secure on the Mexico/Texas border, right?

No. Not with you. Your out of your fucking mind (not sure what happened there - but I didn't mean to delete that when I added the news stories). I don't live in a black and white world. You don't either - by the way. If you want to talk about it - bring something rational to the discussion. Not "biden sleeping while israel is attacked" garbage. I can't tolerate stupid anymore.

I haven't been to the border recently. But from what I can tell - the illegal immigration problem is just that - a problem - and not going well.

No. Not with you. Your out of your fucking mind (not sure what happened there - but I didn't mean to delete that when I added the news stories). I don't live in a black and white world. You don't either - by the way. If you want to talk about it - bring something rational to the discussion. Not "biden sleeping while israel is attacked" garbage. I can't tolerate stupid anymore.

I haven't been to the border recently. But from what I can tell - the illegal immigration problem is just that - a problem - and not going well.
Rational discussion doesn't appear to be something you're capable of engaging in.

Yes, indeed I accused Biden of being asleep at the wheel. I'm just one of an ever growing majority of Americans that can clearly see it that, irrespective of Joe's 50+ years experience concerning foreign relations, he's not handling things well, currently. In the past, however, Joe did learn enough to know that politics is the art of enriching oneself.

This is the world we live in.

As to the Southern Border? Do you view the situation as a minor problem or a huge problem?

Rational discussion doesn't appear to be something you're capable of engaging in.

Yes, indeed I accused Biden of being asleep at the wheel. I'm just one of an ever growing majority of Americans that can clearly see it that, irrespective of Joe's 50+ years experience concerning foreign relations, he's not handling things well, currently. In the past, however, Joe did learn enough to know that politics is the art of enriching oneself.

This is the world we live in.

As to the Southern Border? Do you view the situation as a minor problem or a huge problem?
I have read everything that I can find and can't see any reason to accuse the president of being asleep at the wheel with regard to the recent hamas Invasion of Israel. Unless you have something legitimate to back your claim you wrong and irresponsible for saying that. Despicable, really. This has nothing to do with defending Biden- what was he supposed to do? Within reason - what would you have him do differently "some guy on the internet"?

The border issue is clearly a big problem, imo.

A "huge" problem is that people like you are going to get Trump elected again. That's an enormous.problem, in my view.

The border issue is clearly a big problem, imo.

A "huge" problem is that people like you are going to get Trump elected again. That's an enormous.problem, in my view.
What's that? Now all a sudden you admit it that the southern border issue is a BIG problem compared to your earlier declaration that the problem at the Southern Border is, or was, at best, simply problematic for the Biden administration.

Have you ever paid any attention, whatsoever, to the problems that cities, all across the U.S. have had to deal with on a daily basis due to illegal immigration?

You're unwilling to admit it that illegal immigration has increased exponentially during the first term (hopefully the last term) of Biden's presence anywhere on a political stage.

What's that again?

People like me present a "Huge problem"? People like me are gonna get Trump elected again?

You haven't been paying attention. The last thing I would ever wish to come about is a second term of either Trump or Biden.

In the meantime.....choices appear to be limited.

You seem sensitive regarding Isreal but not Ukraine, would that be accurate?
Ukraine is a money grab for the bigwigs and money down the drain for us taxpayers.
The whole Israel thing was a joke since the US first meddled in it. I'm far from supporting Hamas but I'm definitely not pronouncing myself in favor of the state of Israel either.

What's that? Now all a sudden you admit it that the southern border issue is a BIG problem compared to your earlier declaration that the problem at the Southern Border is, or was, at best, simply problematic for the Biden administration.

Have you ever paid any attention, whatsoever, to the problems that cities, all across the U.S. have had to deal with on a daily basis due to illegal immigration?

You're unwilling to admit it that illegal immigration has increased exponentially during the first term (hopefully the last term) of Biden's presence anywhere on a political stage.

What's that again?

People like me present a "Huge problem"? People like me are gonna get Trump elected again?

You haven't been paying attention. The last thing I would ever wish to come about is a second term of either Trump or Biden.

In the meantime.....choices appear to be limited.
Most democrats don’t deny there’s a border problem. Trump had 4 years and he did what, built a few miles of a climbable wall? A wall that was unrealistic in the first place due to private property rights. Did he work on the asylum system? Or was it all a show?

Why did you deflect from your Biden was asleep comments to talk about the unrelated border issue? What should Biden have done instead? What would Trump have done? Please, do tell.

Ukraine is a money grab for the bigwigs and money down the drain for us taxpayers.
The whole Israel thing was a joke since the US first meddled in it. I'm far from supporting Hamas but I'm definitely not pronouncing myself in favor of the state of Israel either.
How do you feel about China invading/taking over Taiwan?
Do you think if we all abandoned Ukraine whilst Putin plunders it and kills thousands of innocents, and steals their children that it won't look to China like we don't care?
Are you OK with it?

So... Speaker of the House...
Are you rooting for the guy that completely ignored/tried to bury the Richard Strauss/Ohio State sex scandal, or the guy who likes to be a speaker at David Duke/White Nationalist conventions?
I'm having a tough time deciding myself...
They both seem like fine/standup guys that I'm sure I'd love to hang with.
Decisions decisions...

Back