The real Msblaze

valverec said:
Feigned anger, another sign of a scammer. Did you just call me a bitch? :eek:

/cry

yeh i did, don't get in other people's trades, when u have NO IDEA whats going on, cause then u look like an idiot when i have already shipped the computer out. :) so please just shut the fuck up, and turn your computer off ;)

msblaze said:
yeh i did, don't get in other people's trades, when u have NO IDEA whats going on, cause then u look like an idiot when i have already shipped the computer out. :) so please just shut the fuck up, and turn your computer off ;)

He would if UPS would ever deliver the damn thing. :(

msblaze said:
Actually buttwipe, we WILL get involved in your trades because we are a community, and you came into our community and scammed someone. So we will shutup IF and when you or your momma actually ships the thing.

Until then, you are mud in my book.

Actually, you will stay mud in my book for your behavior in the whole process.

I think little msblaze is missing the whole point. Whether or not the computer is finally shipped or not, this deal went bad the first time things did not happen as planned. This is much more than just slow shipping. This is more like a 12 year old backpedaling when they get busted.

after talking to his mamma, I finally wrestled a tracking number out of them!!!! :) :)

MSBLAZE, you have no right to insult ANYONE on this board after what you did here. YOU are the only one at fault here and ONLY YOU. You deserve everything you got here times 10. You think you can call other people a bitch? I dont see THEIR moms getting them out of messes. A real bitch is someone who cant take care of themselves. Good day to you and good luck, but stay out of buying and selling here. Nobody wants your messes anymore, and Im sure your mother doesnt want to get you out of another scam.

msblaze said:

Lil Boy, I wish you knew how lucky you are. If I was the buyer, you would be in jail right now, case closed. You are gonna get used to it, a life of being locked up and gang-raped in your lil pooper, you deserve it.

When the Supreme court reviews Roe V Wade, they should hand out a copy of this thread. I know you dont know what that means but dont take it as a compliment.

I dont think he learns about Roe v. Wade until next year in school. If I had to wait any longer he was going to get a lesson on the second amendment.

Actually, I'm really interested in finding out what actually gets shipped, if it is indeed a computer, or a worthless hunk of metal, or an empty box......

UPS says it gets here today. Ill check when I get home from school around 1:30. Should be a nice birthday present!!

(todays my birthday) thanks for noticing jerks!!! ;) :p

Reactions: apl
Actually ,,,We were all going to suprise you with an $89.00 Birthday Card,,,,, But it musta got lost in the mail!! :D :D

Just messin,,, :D

Let us know if you get this computer, and if its any decent. Also check and see if there is a new Hard Drive in it. lol

Happy Birthday Dude! :)

Man if he gets this thing, what else are we going to have to talk about on here??? lol :D

Peace
AJ :cool:

Back