The real Msblaze

called his mommy today!!! She seemed to know what I was talking about, and said that it would be shipped out today. I dont think she knew that he hadnt shipped it yet. Oh well, cross your fingers, the claim is filed with paypal and if I dont hear anything then the local cops will get called, I have his/her home adress and phone number.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if this dude could lose any more cred.....YOU HAD TO CALL HIS FRIGGIN MOM!!!! WHAT A LOSER!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*faint**thud*

i know it wasnt his sister. I used the email adress from the paypal account to trace it back to his moms work address. From her work website, I called her office and talked to her.

notbradsohner said:
i know it wasnt his sister. I used the email adress from the paypal account to trace it back to his moms work address. From her work website, I called her office and talked to her.
priceless.

wow...mom lets son use paypal account and does not make sure he sent it out...am i missing something here or do we just have a bunch of parents with mcfly brains.................again ill say it...rec chicklet and a deal that seem to be to true...smell trouble with a guy who seem to be in a hurry to get post counts...

Brad Sohner
4169 Stoneroot Dr.
Hilliard, OH, 43026

I also Emailed it to you ...........................twice

and you have it from the paypal account.........................

oh, and wasnt it supposed to ship out two day air last thursday? If youre not mature enough to sell stuff here, then just stay away. Youve pissed a lot of people off.

There is no computer. He's just wasting time until the Paypal claim can't be filed anymore. If you have his number and address, go there and take your money back, or take him to court.

booyah Jimbo, this is scam. You should contact admin and see if you can get a read on this dude's IP address. Let's see where he's connecting from.

Back